Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

same even me very busy busy
hardly cuming ol..
also missing our morcha in muski di's thread

i miss it too...
we both were great combo out there...๐Ÿ˜†

yupsss u can bet on that!!!!!!
wen will u be finally free?
next 2-3 months will be taking out toll of me...
after dat i guess...
mahimaneet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i am so sorry gals...while i was uploading the part here...the whole update got deleted...n now i hv to paste it again wid the pics...pls give me 15 min...really sorry

mahimaneet thumbnail

FLAMES OF DESIRE

PART- 5

Next day it was morning...n geet again woked up panting heavily...she was sweating...she looked around...not to find anyone n finding herself on her own bed...she sighed n felt relief...again she was dreaming of maan n her getting intimate..."uffo babaji, kab tak yeh dusht danav mujhe aisehi sapne mai satate rahenge"...

she pouted cutely n went to washroom...she took bath got ready n headed downstairs for breakfast...

it was a normal morning...they had breakfast...n her dad went to his office...but before going he reminded rano n geet to be ready for maan's party tonight...n he wud come early n they hv to reach their by 7pm...

geet called annie n asked her if she n vicky are coming to college...bt before annie cud answer geet's question...dadi took phone frm annie n answered...

"geet I am very angry wid u beta...wat is this...aapne toh aana hi band kar diya...aise bhi kya maan se itna sharmana..."

geet first got scared hearing dadi's voice...becoz she knew dadi must hv felt really bad becoz of her not coming to KM...

"dadi I am sorry...lekin aisi koi baat nhi hai"...she tired sounding genuine...bt dadi was admant...

"beta I don't want to listen to ur any excuses...kal se aap breakfast hamare saath yahi karengi...n aage hum aur kuch nahi sunenge..."

"par dadi"...geet protested...

"beta not a single word now"...dadi said sternly...n geet had no other choice bt to accept...

"ok dadi"

"good gal...dadi smiled on her victory...chalo ab jaldi batao kab taka aa rahe ho tum sab"...

"who dadi hum 7 baje taka a jayenge"

"ok beta v will be waiting for u...n she gave phone to annie...who was standing beside her giggling at her dadi's antics...dadi winked annie n gave a smirk before leaving...annie control her laugh n spoke to geet...

"geet so wat are u wearing tonight"

"not decided yet...n geet made a sad baby face...n wat abt u?"

"bhai bought me a beautiful dress frm London...i will be wearing that...u know geet it looks so gorgeous..."

"ok"...geet suddenly became sad thinking maan must have bought gifts for everyone except her...geet ended her call n sat on her bed thinking...thats wen her mom enter her room...she saw her daughter sitting dat way...

"kya hua bacha"...she asked getting concerned...

geet composed herself..."kuch nahi mama, woh mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha tha ki party mai kya pehnu"

"ohh bas itni si baat...arre my baby looks beautiful in anything she wears"

geet was not convinced...she looked at her mom blankly...then her mom decided that she will help her baby in getting ready...she opened geets wardrobe n removed all her best dresses...

"par mama yeh ache nahi hai...mujhe kuch alag chahiye"

"bt beta u love all this clothes n now u don't like it"

"mom I wana look best today...n this clothes are not good enough"...she pouted...

her mom caught her words...n gave a questioning teasing smile..."u wana look best today?"

"woh mama...woh....n she blushed hard...looking down...her mama patted her head lovingly n kissed her forehead...

she went to get some thing leaving shying geet behind...after a while she came back wid a box...n kept it in front of geet..."yeh kya hai mama"

rano opened that box n pulled a sari out...it was a beautiful white silk sari wid silver shimmers on it...wid beautiful sliver work done on its borders...it had a silver shining blouse which was complimenting beautifully...the blouse had just one dori at d back...

geet was mesmirezed looking at it...she kept on feeling dat sari wid her palm...she looked at her mom..."mama I cant wear this...aap jante ho maine kabhi sari nahi pehni hai..."

"so wat abhi pehan lo...after all this party is in maan's honour...n aap toh wud be mrs. geet maan singh khurana ho...u have to look elegant in such type of parties"

geet blushed hearing her name wid maan's name...she nodded yes...

soon it was evenging...n here khurana mansion was all set n decorated to host this huge party...vicky n dev did a brilliant job wid all d preparations...the whole place looked elegant yet stunning...all the preparations were done...frm food, drinks, dance music...everything was decided according to maan's taste...high socialities, ministers n everyone frm the business world where invited...

In maan's room...maan just had a shower n came out drying his hair...d aroma of his aftershave was intoxicating...he stood in front of the mirror...removed the towel which was around his neck...he sprayed sm cologne on him...n dressed himself up in a black tuxedo n a white shirt...he gelled his hair...n now he was all ready for the party...he was luking breathtakingly handsome n sexy...he smirked looking at the mirror...he was well aware of his effect on gals...bt he was simply not bothered abt it...he just wanted to see his effect on his mishty...

he was thrilled n excited to meet her...he knew she wud avoid him at first...bt he was ready wid his plan...he smirked n went down to see last min adjustments...

Here at handa haveli...geet was standing infront of mirror completely stunned wid her look...she blink her lashes couple of times...cutely looking at mirror...wid her mouth making a big O...her mom was smiling looking at her baby...she was amused...she tapped her shoulder

"geet kya dekh rahi hai beta"

geet came to her senses n started jumping in air...excitedly..."mom you are the best...its me mom...its me...wow me looking out of this world"

geet had wore beautiful white silk sari wid silver shimmers on it...wid beautiful sliver work done on its borders...it had a silver shining blouse which was complimenting beautifully...the blouse had just one dori at d back...she wore diamond jhumkas, n a silver payal...she wore a diamond waist chain, which was making her waist look damn sexy...she was looking elegantly beautiful...no heavy jewellerys or bold makeup...in d name of make up...she wore a light pink glossy lipstick, n a kajal to hightlight her deep hazel almond eyes...

she hugged her mom tightly...her mom calmed her...

"beta clam down sari spoil ho jayegi...."

"ok ok...n she turned again towards mirror...gaping at herself n grinning madly...thinking..."aaj toh maan gaye"...winking...

rano left frm their to get ready...soon her father came home...n after a while they left for khurana mansion...geet was hell nervous, through out the way...thinking how will she face maan...wat will she say to him...thousands of questions were going in her mind...

then she looked up at her babaji..."pls babaji aaj sambhal lena...unke samane koi gadbad mat hone dena...warna woh agar dushta danav ban gaye toh mera kya hoga"...

she continued her pleading wen her mom tapped her arm..."kya hua beta...fir babaji ko tang kar rahi ho"...n she smiled teasingly...geet made a pout''..mama aap mujhe satao mat...

"papa ji hum kab pohachenge"

"bas pohach gaye beta"...n they entered the gate of khurana mansion...the whole mansion was decorated wid lights...which gave a magnetic look...geet was stunned looking at it...they came out of car n entered in...

here in KM, all the guest were arrived...n maan being the host n center of attraction was talking n greeting everybody...he was discussing business n his project...bt his whole mind was on geet...he was looking at the entrance now n then expecting her to arrive...his hopes wud increase hearing dadi welcoming every guest arriving...thinking it to be geet n her family...his eyes wud automatically go to entrance...but wud get disappoint the next sec finding it sm one else...

maan was engrossed in sm talks wid sm minister...wen suddenly he felt her presence around...he turned n looked at entrance bt she was not there...he turned around irritatingly...bt then he heard her walking making sweet anklet sound...he looked back...n found her walking behind her parents...

she was looking breathtakingly gorgeous...he was dumbfounded looking at her...his breath was caught in his chest...it took him minutes to get back to his senses wen the minister nudged his arm...he politely excused himself...

n started walking towards his mishty...this was first time he saw her in sari...n he made up his mind to make her only sari after their marriage...he smiled at his thaught...looked at her angelic face...she was looking down...shying...n he smiled amused at his mishty's antics...

on the other side as geet entered the hall following her parents...her eyes right away started searching for maan...n their she found him talking to sm one...he looked hott she accepted...his musculine features, his taut chest, broad shoulders, were looking prominent...making her gap at him shamelessly...it was then she found him turning back...n she looked away scared look into his eyes...dats wen dadi came n greeted them...dadi complimented her n she shied looking down...though she was not looking at him...bt cud feel his burning gaze on her...her cheeks cutely turned more red wen she sensed him walking towards her...she clutched her sari pallu in order calm her erotic heart beats...

captivating his gaze on her angelic beauty he walked straight to her... her buxom features were intoxicating his senses...n d blush which crept her cheeks making her look so serene...he so much wanted to devour her then n their...determinantly he stood infront of her unaffected by the surrounding n the gaze following him...

she was stunned wen she saw him standing right infront of her...she didn't dared to look at him...she backed out a liltle...hiding behind her parents shield...n dats wen she found him holding her hand n dragging her out frm their...leading away frm crowd...she looked at him n then on the hold...scared she looked at her parents n everybody...which were standing as shocked as she was...

Percap :- MAAN DANCING SENSUOUSLY๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰... bt wid whom๐Ÿ˜ฒ

here i complete one more part...hope u will like it...its an long update...really it took hell out of me to type it twice...as it got deleted...

pls hit d LIKE button n comment...me waiting eagerly for ur response...

n those who want pm's...then add me๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love u all

Varsha๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by mahimaneet - 12 years ago
jostnajonn09 thumbnail
hi awesome update when will u give next update i will come to this post on that day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mahimaneet thumbnail
have updated๐Ÿ˜Š
mahimaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: lively-piia

I m fine...
waiting 4 clock 2 struck midnight...
my birtday will began...lolhw r u??????

hey piya today is ur bday?

mahimaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: jostnajonn09

hi awesome update when will u give next update i will come to this post on that day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank u so much dear...next will be updating tommo night...as will be busy as d week starts...so be here...will be waiting๐Ÿ˜Š
mahimaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha5058

@varshu :
me going.. bahut wait ho gaya... :(

now my back is aching badly...

bye tc.. good night... sd.. :)

sorry jaan...woh update delete ho gaya tha while posting...issiliye itna time lag gaya...kal pad lena...gud nyt swt drms...tc๐Ÿ˜Š
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awesome update !!
loved it !! :-)
nice precap waiting for it !!:-)
mahimaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: .AmeenaForEva

awesome update !!
loved it !! :-)
nice precap waiting for it !!:-)