Missing: ASR and KKG - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by momma1128

@tinkers - what they did with the FB today was ridiculous!  He used to smile when he was young - that was the whole damn point of how special his first smile was when Khushi smeared basan on her face.  And now - oh, he was always a downer.  what when how who - PH's ass on a platter.

@Nandy - Concrete steel reinforced please!  I want the actors to leave so badly.  This PH is proving what an amateur it is by showing up it's production and planning.  The boy scouts could run this better.

@Cyber Ostrich - she did shut up and the story got better, why couldn't they keep that going???   I can't deal with the randomness.  But I have Barun syndrome that does not allow me to skip an epi that he is in.

@Huma - I get it with the fillers but if you spend 8 weeks not furthering the story - do you think in the midst of new shows launching people who left 2 months before will come back???  Considering what they are doing to the characters they will not be recognizable.

@music - I fully expect ASR's dad to pop out of the blue and castrate Shyam after feeding Shashi holy water and making him walk.

I understand your point..apparently PH and SP dont..or maybe they do..and that is their plan..keep the story where it was so viewers dont miss much and feel like they are watching it right where left it to watch IPL..🤣
Originally posted by pinky0902

Last week, a lot of my friends have been saying that don't talk rubbish abt ipkknd coz pinky is a huge fan, she might get pissed off. But tbh, I never did. I told them abt the damn storyline. They butchered it. They've ruined the characters.
I wanted to watch this show because of the concept but no, even the tagline has changed after december. Crapcrapcrap! Not nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de -- and npt its like audience paas aane na de [comedy], comedy door jaane na de [sicky storyline].

And I know if it's IPL, most shows try their best with the story but this show never bothered - aren't these people worried abt the latest trps last week that they continued with this silly OTT drama which doesn't lead to anywhere because of their Amnesia?

GOD SAVE THIS SHOW!
They don't have amnesia - I think they don't care.  How long does it take to understand what has happened in the story???  If the fb was supposed to convey that ASR was angry as a kid - that is fine, but the he doesn't know how to express love flies in the face of what he has shown Khushi, what Anjali and Nani picked up on, what made Shyam angry and what his mom wrote.  It is like getting to the end of Cinderella and then finding out that Prince Charming isn't really a Prince but the chef of the castle.

What a waste of SaRun who bust their butts doing this show.
This production most amateur , most naive, most uneducated and nontechnical collection of people . One who wrote the FB part probably never have seen the B&W FB of Anjalis wedding. Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sunaina02

This production most amateur , most naive, most uneducated and nontechnical collection of people . One who wrote the FB part probably never have seen the B&W FB of Anjalis wedding.

When I saw the FB scene today..I was like have the CV's lost it...Since the beginning they have showed the horrible night when his Mom died and anjali's wedding broke...and that's the night that made him the way he is...

Which nuts are writing this story😕..God save this show...
Totally agree with you on all counts - they are just abusing barun and sanayas fab talent - they start a track ( letter) and then totally forget about it -
I only want to add one thing - PL GET BOTH KHUSHI AND ARNAV A NEW WARDROBE !!! FOR heavens sake ... he is supposed to be a hot shot desing wear co  and look at the way he dresses - he has all of 2 suits - 1 black /1 brown - common guys if you can spend so much on IPL ... u can spare some money for the people who keep this show afloat !!! all the actors are the only saving grace - the cvs brains have gone for a walk ... and i guess will return only after IPL gets over .. till then we will just be fuming !!!
I was quite happy when KKG decided to stay away from ASR but now I see that it was a two day wonder. Not enjoying IPKKND as I used to before. If IPL is the reason then it is pretty lame. 
you is kind
you is smart
you is important 

*its my new mantra when i see the degrading state of the show cos of the IPL...why cant they break for 2 months ? :S or show us making of IPK for the next 2 months*

and yeah im with you...screw you CVs
Originally posted by Priya_128

you is kind
you is smart
you is important 

*its my new mantra when i see the degrading state of the show cos of the IPL...why cant they break for 2 months ? :S or show us making of IPK for the next 2 months*

and yeah im with you...screw you CVs

You are right Pri -- this show needs HELP!!!!
I dont try to make sense out of it any more.. till the point anjali was tying to reason with arnav and then went to have a convo with khushi .. i had really high hopes for the storyline and was willing to forgive the CV's for all the disjointed episodes which the CV's had showed in the past few weeks.. but the minute Khushi started writing in her diary (101 way to irritate arnav) ..Bam!!.. that was it.. it was the point of no return for me..if the CV's don't care for the baby they have created then why the hell should we?..if there visualization is - that khushi is a frivolous character- then so be it..no need to break our heads over character analysis , symbolisms and progress on the story..just accept it is slapstick mindless comedy purely for entertainment purpose and treat it that way... the fact is at this point of time the CV's have NO story to tell and this is the flimsiest MU track ever...as one of the members said at the end of the day u want some comic relief and that is what they are dishing out as a standalone episode -Great(i was laughing indeed).. but interwoven in the MU track-Pathetic.. the only thing that keeps them goin is Barun and Sanayas acting skills with which they make the most unpalletable story line a bit palletable.. specially i have to appreciate Sobti.. he is impecable in very frame.. its like he romances the camera and the camera loves him.. be it the still scene on the sofa or his exasperation on seeing his wardrobe messed.. with his eyes only he can speak volumes..even in the red dress he is walking talking ASR.. just sad that his and sanaya's talent is not being used to narrate a better story... how i wish they had maintained some continuity...😭
A Big " Screw you CV's " from me too! Looks like they managed to get you to swear as well!