Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That FB was a total crap...I thought Arnav changed after his mom's death...but looks like he was always a grumpy kid...such a waste of time pondering over his past...at this rate his mom might materialize infront of him one fine day...
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@momma1128 agree with everything u and others have said!

and Yup...Screw the CVs ROYALLY ðŸ˜¡
I am pretty new to IPKKND...hardly watch any soaps but started watching this very recently coz of a friend's refrence...caught up on YT and really got hooked to the tight scripting and the leads (of course- helps that theirs were the only scenes i pretty much caught on) ...and after that marathon of catching up...I find myself landing up in the whirlpool of ultra juvenile, ultra slapstick, ultra OTT so called comedy🤢which is getting unbearable every passing day!! I rue the day I got sucked into watching this and my friend is deffo not hearing the end of it very soon!!

I JUST want Khushi to JUST SHUT UP for a few days...nothing else...just shut her trap up ðŸ˜¡ i think I'll almost recover if I dont hear her voice for a few days! Everytime she goes 'gleee..khee kheee'- I die a little...seriously! 

And ASR...why the hell are the CVs making him so meek...just make a few 'what the' 'unbelievable' faces..glower, issue some empty threats and next we see bechara millionare -who owns a bloody fashion house and can order any shirt he wants at a snap of his fingers- submissively strutting out in a NOT- ASR...but RSR (road side romeo) ensemble!!! But yeah...once in a they make him have the  upper hand...and how do they show that... him pushing her, manhandling her, saying harsh words...whatever...

Just no consistency at all! Is it going to get even more pathetic than this?? 
God..why did I ever start watching this and why am I still watching?Screw you cvs😡

Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Anu, how dare you criticize..You basher..freakin' disloyal fan.

Now that we have the standard forum response to a critical post out of the way, let me tell you that I love your post and completely agree with it. Forget about ASR and Khushi, I don't recognize the show anymore. Last year it intense romance infused with moments of good comedy. Now it's OTT comedy infused with some rare intense scenes.

I was as flummoxed as you by the scene in which Anjali says that Arnav was always like the way he is now. I thought he was naughty and short tempered..but the incident involving his Mom's death is what changed him to a person who is cynical about love and relationships. Does this mean they are going to push the past under the carpet? I always thought Revelation of Arnav's past is other high point apart from the MU and was looking forward to it.

I'm not going to get into ASR and Khushi's character assassination since you and many others have talked about it in detail. One more thing that baffles me is that it's fairly obvious they haven't thought the entire MU through. They don't have any idea where to take it..they don't have any plans about the story or the scenes between the time the MU was created and till it gets cleared. this was supposed to the biggest high point of the show..the writers talked about this MU when the show had started. And to think that they don't have anything planned beyond the creating MU just amazes me.

The show has been stuck in a limbo for quite sometime now. IPL just gives the makers a good excuse for dipping trps.

Barun and Sanaya..i watch it for them..Will continue watching it for them..but someday even this won't be a good enough reason.
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQLnqhUklNc&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]
I want this Khushi back... 
mpks1 thumbnail
Anu updated my post in page 6. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last week, a lot of my friends have been saying that don't talk rubbish abt ipkknd coz pinky is a huge fan, she might get pissed off. But tbh, I never did. I told them abt the damn storyline. They butchered it. They've ruined the characters.
I wanted to watch this show because of the concept but no, even the tagline has changed after december. Crapcrapcrap! Not nafrat paas aane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de -- and npt its like audience paas aane na de [comedy], comedy door jaane na de [sicky storyline].

And I know if it's IPL, most shows try their best with the story but this show never bothered - aren't these people worried abt the latest trps last week that they continued with this silly OTT drama which doesn't lead to anywhere because of their Amnesia?

GOD SAVE THIS SHOW!
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu...brilliant post...

Aftr all these pages I think nothing wud b left for me 2 add...

They just mocked us,the characters,themselves, flipped the bird at us in the name of comedy and yes! dats it!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DMGFan-2b-not2b

Now he's been reduced to a helpless, bumbling, at-a-loss-for-words, dumbfounded, perenially on the backfoot romantic hero. Where is the Arnav who didn't think twice about releasing her video, or dropping her from his office? 

Yeah - I want to know where he went.

Strange that for a telly hero, where one would hope that the progression would be from a beast to a Prince Charming, I am wishing that the beast would be back! Anything would be better than this!

As for Khushi, I loved her quiet rectitude, her sense of dignity and calm in the face of Arnav's worst behaviour and suddenly she is this screeching, completely unheeding, OTT and unmindful comic character!

Yeah, what happened to her and her QUIET dignity?  It is so damn out of the blue.

Of course the backgrounds of the characters have been chopped, altered, messed with as convinient so much so that the earlier FBs, backgrounds may well have been in another serial and of other characters!

They have screwed with the foundation of the serial today.  That FB was a total kick in the gut.

As for the show, it has rapidly moved from being compelling to being depressing, lol!

I started watching EHMMBH courtesy a friend, and I must say even with IPL on, they haven't faltered or decided to show insane fillers to bide time till IPL gets over! The story continues on the track that they have obviously thought through. Whether the story is good, bad, intense, watchable or not is a different issue, but they aren't butchering their characters and story for an IPL!

The even bigger targedy? I am still around and watching! Sigh, that says a lot about me, lol! But mercifully I can rave and rant while I wait for the CVs to get back their act together!

Don't let your special character and values, the secret that you know and no one else does, the truth - don't let that get swallowed up by the great chewing complacency.
Aesop

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

i think the show is beautiful and khushi is better than the gopis and aksharas. what is wrong is the script for some episodes. ipkknd is a lovely concept so i wudn't want the show or the actors to leave. just the script needs to change

Agree - IPKKND was a lovely concept ., but no more. If the actors stagnate here, it is better for them to leave . If Barun and Sanaya both leave the show , it wont run for a single more week whereas other shows will run if Gopi or Akshara are changed. The latest proof-  pavitra rishta  is doing well or even better with the replacement .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@tinkers - what they did with the FB today was ridiculous!  He used to smile when he was young - that was the whole damn point of how special his first smile was when Khushi smeared basan on her face.  And now - oh, he was always a downer.  what when how who - PH's ass on a platter.

@Nandy - Concrete steel reinforced please!  I want the actors to leave so badly.  This PH is proving what an amateur it is by showing up it's production and planning.  The boy scouts could run this better.

@Cyber Ostrich - she did shut up and the story got better, why couldn't they keep that going???   I can't deal with the randomness.  But I have Barun syndrome that does not allow me to skip an epi that he is in.

@Huma - I get it with the fillers but if you spend 8 weeks not furthering the story - do you think in the midst of new shows launching people who left 2 months before will come back???  Considering what they are doing to the characters they will not be recognizable.

@music - I fully expect ASR's dad to pop out of the blue and castrate Shyam after feeding Shashi holy water and making him walk.