India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: LOVE TO LIVE (Kria's POV) (Page 55)

ekiholo IF-Dazzler
ekiholo
ekiholo

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
awsomme yaar totally cool was waiting forr ur update 2 luvdd da kriyaansh bit too

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
"You aren't going. I love reading books, and this book is my favorite. I love it so much, that I want it to be open always. And this time, I'm choosing the chapter. And you are coming with me! Now!" 

Awww...I read Ur Whole FF Now..n It ws One Of the Best Ff's I read Till Date! :)

Happy Fanily..KriYansh..SwaRon..All r Together..One!  ^_^
Please do PM me when you Update Next..i seriously Loved It!
dancersqueen IF-Sizzlerz
dancersqueen
dancersqueen

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
awesome... waiting eagerly 4 nxt part... 
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Awww... I am overwhelmed by your love and support!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot guys!!!!!!! I love you :) Please like and comment!!!!!!!!! Thanks to each and every one who's commented. I have read them all, will reply when i can though. Sorry about that. But thanks guys!!!!

Chapter 13:

(This is not a POV. It's a third person narrative.)

Kria and Sharon walked down the stairs of their beautiful house. Kria, looking pure and elegant in a  white gown, and Sharon, looking radiant in a red gown. Rey and Swayam too looked dapper in their bow-ties, and black suits. It was going to be a wonderful evening.

"You look beautiful Baatcutter." said Rey. He had eyes only for her. She smiled at him, and shyly said, "You too Rey." 
"Swayam! Lets leave?" Rey called. But Swayam's eyes never left Sharon's. They stared at each other for a long time, before Sharon commented, "Aren;t you going to compliment me?" She raised her eyebrows, teasingly. Swayam smiled. "Well," he said. "Because you are so special, you need a special compliment." He looked at Rey, and they exchanged a grin. 
"What is going on?!" Both Kria and Sharon asked. They were very much used to the "unique" plans these two came up with. 
"Surprise, my dear beautiful ladies." said Swayam. "Come on! Lets go!" 

They all went outside, and sat in the car. Sharon and Kria, like young kids going on a picnic, kept asking where they were going. But Rey and Swayam did not tell them. After some time, they came to a wonderful hotel. It was sea-facing, and the sand came right up to where they parked the cars. 

"Wow." Said Kria as she got out. It was a little cold, but still perfect. "This is place is heaven," said Sharon, looking all around her, her eyes shining brighter than the moon in the sky. Rey and Swayam smiled. They knew how to spoil their ladies. "You wont be feeling cold in a few minutes." Rey said to Kria as he saw her rubbing her hands against each other to get some warmth. She raised her eyebrow? "How come?"
"Because we have something for you girls. Come on. Let's walk." said Rey taking Kria's hand in his, and Swayam took Sharon's hand. Together they walked down the beach to the backside of the hotel. There was no one there. Just 3 tables. On the tables, the food was set, and on the beach, where the water just touches the sand and goes away stood a beautiful cane table, with four chairs around it. Besides the table, was a bonfire. Already lit. 

"Wow." both Sharon and Kria said together. 
"You like it?" asked Rey.
"They better." replied Swayam. They all laughed and sat around the table, comfortable in the warmth of the fire. They talked, happy to be together. After a while, they ate the food, and sat back together, enjoying the red of the fire, the cool blue of the ocean, and the pure white of the moon. 

Music started playing. A date that had Kria, Sharon, Swayam and Rey? It could not be complete without dance. They danced, happier than ever, just to be together. After a while, they came back and took a long walk over the beach, smiling, laughing, talking, happier than ever.

"Cheers to our love! Our friendship! May we never separate! May it never end!" said Swayam cheerfully. He was more happy than he ever had been, he had his love, and his two best friends. At his comment, however, Rey sobered up. "Sam..." he said quietly. "Sam, Sharon.. we need to talk." He exchanged a look with Kria, and she nodded, though even her face lost a little glow. "Come let's sit." They went back to the table, and sat. 

"Swayam, Sharon... There's something I wanted to tell you..." said Rey.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Guys!!!! Here's the update! Now I want to ask you all whether you want me to end here, or want me to continue. Continue as in it won't be long. Maybe 2-3 more chapters instead of one. Or this end is cooler, like happy-happy wala end. You guys say! 

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyousiranisusiaashima.jindalShemliArshaKoolKatznityaa02grungta11sharuKRArsha1994Dishali_Jainstar_2012anniemathiaskrekiholoNirju99Saumya_D3shaffy_arshaKanchi..tinatartariaishasullykritzzz_ArShaprincessSoniayogini64The007ShivaniKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-Born2Dance-shenz-crazysky..DamonCrazy..luv_arshaFlame.Of.Rosekuhu_Arsha-Ocean.eyes--CRJ-

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I'd Prefer 2-3 Chapters More Rather Than Ending This Beautiful FF! Cry

Neways..Coming To The Update..
Though it ws Short..It ws Great as Always Tongue
n yeah..You Ended On Suspense...Sigh! Sleepy

Thanks 4 d PM..n Update Soon Smile

Edited by ch.krati0713 - 12 May 2012 at 12:17pm
moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...loved it
aww loved their date n of course u have to continue u can't end in a cliff hanger...eagerly waiting for the next part
kritzzz_ArSha IF-Rockerz
kritzzz_ArSha
kritzzz_ArSha

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
plz do not end this FF do continue!!
ShemliArsha Senior Member
ShemliArsha
ShemliArsha

Posted: 12 May 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
pls dont end it now... Disapprove ...
We are really in love with this ff...btw we all need happy wala ending...

Go to top