Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savniprida thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 17

*Rey's POV*

Finally. The happiest time in my life had come. I was going to propose to Kria today in the evening. Almost in an hour or so. Poor girl, she was all confused about what was happening to her. That was all part of the plan of course. To make her frustrated before asking her the most important question of her...mine... our life. I smiled to myself as I went to the mirror to look at myself.

"Rey!" shouted Swayam, "How many times are you going to see in the mirror? You look perfect Mr Singhania, better than Tom Cruise!"

"Haha. WHat a joke!" I said with fake laughter, and grimaced.

Swayam grinned at me. "You won't ever change. Come now, we need to go. Few preparations need to be done by you at the venue."

I nodded. "Let's go then." For the last time, I looked in the mirror, dusted my already clean white jacket, and went with Swayam.

The venue was a beautiful garden. Swayam's uncle owned it, and he had let us borrow it for the evening. There were beautiful green plants all around, and a wonderful variegated bed of flowers. I smiled. Kria loved flowers. There was a small triangular shelter built in the garden, and had multi-colored lights inside it. There was a big white screen, and all the arrangements had been made.

"Swayam, thank you..." I said quietly. "You've done more for me. I can never repay it. You were there for me when things were bad, and when things were good. Always."

Swayam looked at me quizzically, and raised his less eyebrow. "Do you have fever? Are you okay?"

"Oh shut up. I really mean what I say."

"I know Rey," said Swayam and gave me a hug. "But I know you'd do the same for me. And there's no thank you between friends is there."

I nodded.

"You aren't happy yet. Okay then, make a promise. You'll be there for me in all my trying and happy times, just as I was there too."

I smiled at him. "I will, it's a promise." A pledge. A pledge that I would remember my entire life.

"Anyways, I'll leave. I have to pick up Sharon and Kria. You go ahead with all the arrangements."

My eyes glowed at Kria's name. "Cool. Bye."

*Kria's POV*

What the hell was happening????? Everyone was behaving weirdly with me. Even mom and dad. It was as if no one cared I was here. Rey was leaving in a few weeks, and I wanted to spend time with him. But he hadn't picked up his phone. I was so angry, and depressed. My head had started paining, and I wanted nothing but to go to the dance room in the house and relax. But it was not free. I wanted the party for Rey to be today, but both Sharon and Swayam had vehemently refused. I wanted to give him a gift, but I dint know when I would meet him.

"Kria!" Sharon's shout broke me out of my reverie.
"Kria!! Kria!! Kria!!" she came in my room chanting my name.

"What?"

"You are coming with me, now!!"

"WHere?!"

"Don't ask! It's a friend's party! Come fast!"

"I am not in the mood Sharon!"

"thats why I am calling you! You'll be in the mood there! Come on, fast!!" Sharon said as she pushed me out of bed. She opened my cupboard and started searching for a dress for me to wear.

"Here!" she said throwing a white dress on the bed. "Wear it, quick!"

The white dress brought back Rey to my mind. It was the dress I had worn when we had first met, months ago in a small place at Dehradun. Who had thought we'd meet like this and fall in love, only to separate.

"Kria! WHere are you lost?" said Sharon. "Fast, fast! I dont want to be late."

I shook my head. There was no use sitting in the room, and thinking. I knew Sharon would be happy if I went with her, wearing the dress she'd chosen. I changed quickly and came back in the room. Sharon was ready too. I was about to leave when she pulled me and made me sit on the chair in front of the mirror. "What??" I asked, surprised.

"You aren't going to a party like this. I am going to give you a makeover."

"No Sharon, please." I pleaded.

"Don't worry, it'll be simple."

There was no point in arguing. Ten minutes later, I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was shining, and she had applied faint gloss to my lips. A little kajal in my eyes, and my hair brushed till it shone.

"There!" Said Sharon. "You look beautiful!"

I had to agree she'd done a good job. "Thank you sis. Now can we leave? I thought you were getting late."

"Oh yeah! Come on!" saying so we left.

In the car, i asked Sharon where we were going.

"You'll see" she said trying to control her enthusiasm.

I shut up. She wouldn't say anything more. My day had already been bad, I dint want to make it worse. We sat in silence, and finally reached a big gate. I could see a beautiful garden behind it. Swayam was standing outside. He rushed to our car when we came near, and opened the door for the both of us. "Swayam?" I asked. I was surprised to see him there. I thought Sharonwanted me to go to the party because she didn't have company. "What are you doing here? And where's the party? I hear no sounds." I said, trying to see better behind the gate. But eveing had approached, and the sun was behind clouds, the sky a magnificent hue of blue.

Sharon intertwined her hands with Swayam's. "Have fun Kria! You're party's waiting over yonder!" She laughed, and both of them left. I couldnt even stop them. What was going on?

Kria pushed open the gate, and went inside, a little afraid. The wind was blowing, and she had no jacket. She stepped on the grass, and a light came on her. A spotlight.

"Come..." she heard a voice over the speaker.

That was Rey's voice. "rey! Where are you?" she called out to him.

"Listen closely, as I tell you a story.." Rey's voice said over the speaker.

The spotlight kept moving, along with her.

"Once upon a time... there was a guy..
He had wonderful friends, a beautiful family..
He had everything he wished for and more..
His life was dosti and dance...
And then one day,
Out of the blue... He came across a girl..
A fighter.. And the first time they met, they had a fight..
They left, thinking they would never see each other again..
But destiny... destiny tied them together..
Intertwined their lives..
They met again.. And fell in love..
And separated, to meet again..
Destiny was at work since day one..
And from dosti and dance, the guy's life revolved around dil, dosti and dance..
The "dil" so important, that he realised..
He had to "LOVE TO LIVE"..

That guy is me, and that girl is you, Kria." finished Rey.

By that Kria had followed the spotlight and come near the stage-like shelter, tears in her eyes. She looked around here and there, but could see no one.

Suddenly, the lights went out. She was scared, but a noise made her look at the white screen. The projector had started. A video started.. It had her pistures. Some alone, some with Rey, with captions and all. Mesmerised she watched, tears coming to her eyes again.

The video ended with her and Rey's photo, and a caption which read--

"You mirror not just my dance,
But me, my own self..
You bring it passion and love,
Bringing forth yourself..
If ever I wanted someone
It has always been you.
You know as well as I,
And yet, I must tell you..
That there's no other
Whom I love as much as you...
I love you..."

Kria stood rooted to the spot. She couldn't speak. Her emotions overpowered her want of speaking. All she wanted to do was hold Rey tight in her arms. But he wasn't seen anywhere.
The lights came back, and rose petals fell on her face. She went round and round, closing her eyes, enjoying their feel. As she went round and round, music started playing, and she found herself in Rey's arms. They danced, lost in each other. Dancing, Rey lead her to the centre.

"Close your eyes Baatcutter.." he whispered in her ear. She did as was told.
"Now open..." he said.

All lights were off, only a faint red light fell on the both of them. Rey was on his knees in front of her. Suddenly, it struck her. Why everyone was behaving weirdly with her... Why Rey had called her here... Her tears flowed, and he wiped them off. He looked at her. SHe was looking beautiful, even with tear-strained eyes. He knelt down again, a rose in his hand and said...

"Baatcutter.. Kria.. You added the dil in dosti and dance.. You made me a better person.. You changed a lot.. For the better.. You added everything in my life.. Today, I ask you.. Would you add Singhania to your name? Would you become Kria Rey Singhania...? Will you marry me?" He said simply in the end.

Kria Rey Singhania... That sounded so beautiful to her ears.. Her dreams had indeed come true. He was her dil, they had dosti... and they had danced together. It was complete. She wiped her tears herself. She took the rose from his hand, and made him get up.

"Yes... I will marry you..." she whispered simply.

He smiled, his eyes glowing. He took out the ring from his pocket. A beautful sapphire, with diamonds studded around it, and placed it on her ring finger. He looked at her, happy. Baatcutter was his... Mine... was the word that came to him. She looked at him.. and yours...she replied with her eyes. They came close, so close, they could feel each other's breaths.

"I love you.." rey whispered.

"and I more.." said Kria. They kissed, and it was THE most wonderful moment they had shared with each other...

*to be continued...*

-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
finally he propsed her...

it was so lovely...

beautiful
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!such an amazing update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

luvd it luvd it๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

luvd each and every part of it๐Ÿ˜Š

waiting eagerly for d next part๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by kaba3003 - 11 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its a fantastic update ๐Ÿ‘
loved it to the core
awww poor kriya she is confused
the way rey proposed her its mind blowing
eagerly waiting for the next part
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cute and sweet  update...
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have no words to explain dis.. Dis was speechless wonderful update.. Update soon.
-Ocean.eyes- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Super amazing
rey's proposal was awesomeee
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
it was so OMG...
loved it so awesome
way to propose a girl...
love it n most beautiful lines...
"Would you add Singhania to your name?"
wow...i loved it ...
update soon

Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Update...
loved the whole proposal..

update the next part soon
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
"Once upon a time... there was a guy..
He had wonderful friends, a beautiful family..
He had everything he wished for and more..
His life was dosti and dance...
And then one day,
Out of the blue... He came across a girl..
A fighter.. And the first time they met, they had a fight..
They left, thinking they would never see each other again..
But destiny... destiny tied them together..
Intertwined their lives..
They met again.. And fell in love..
And separated, to meet again..
Destiny was at work since day one..
And from dosti and dance, the guy's life revolved around dil, dosti and dance..
The "dil" so important, that he realised..
He had to "LOVE TO LIVE"..

That guy is me, and that girl is you, Kria

Awww...This was Soo Speciall..
Not Just This..Everything That Rey Did..
ReYam's Friendship..
Sharey's Bong..
Until Noee...This was My Favourite Chapter..
Loved It to The Core..
Just Wowww...
I Kept Smiling throught reading it..
Liked it Sooo Much..
I read it 2 times..haha..
Wowww...m Still into it..Just Awesome..
KriYansh are finally ONE that too FOrever..
Amazing Amazing Amazing..
Thankyou Sooo Much for giving this Update..
It was Truly Mejical..
Update Sooon! :)