Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely7010

Awesome...wondering wat happened to sharon...update soon

Thanks.. Will update asap :)
rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
dude it's awesome seriuosly it's damn too cool can u please pm me when u update the next part please u are a real good writer..please don't forget to pm me 
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kinjal--

Amazing update...realy lovd that rey stil love her...and taani is nt with him...swayam is really a amazing person..
Bt
Aise padke tension hojati hai kya hua hoga...Update yaar...jaldi karo...
Do pm me nxt time plz

Thanks..will update soon :)
savniprida Groupbie
savniprida
savniprida

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Here's the next update! Sorry if I couldn't reply to all your comments, i will do so soon :)
Running out of time these days, sorry! But hope you like this short update! Do like, and leave your comments! love :)

Chapter 5-

*Swayam's POV*

I was worried about Sharon. And also Rey. After our meeting of the National Level Dance Fest, it was decided that the Fest would be held in Pune, a city near Mumbai. However, as I and Rey were in the Organizer's team, we weren't allowed to participate. But that we would be involved in such a great event made me happy. "This is so exciting Rey" I said happily as went sat in the car. We'll be partly organizing the dance fest. That's so cool!"

"Yeah. It is." Rey said, though he didn't sound very enthusiastic. I knew what the problem was. Dance reminded him of Kria.

"Rey, I will not tell you to move on. I know how difficult it is to forget your love. You just can't basically. I cant forget Sharon, and you can't forget Kria. But you have to live on."

"I know Swayam, I am trying. But I need time."

"I understand" and I looked at him. He smiled slightly, and I dropped him at his house. "bye. See you tomorrow," I said. And he waved back and went in.

I started driving home. I came across a small hill, my favorite place for trekking. I got out from the car, it was dark, but the moon shone brightly enlightening the hill, with a beautiful hue of white and dark blue. I couldn't help climbing the hill. I reached at the top, and inhaled the fresh air. It felt good. The hill overlooked a valley, and the entire city could be seen. Suddenly I saw someone sitting at the edge of the hill. It was dark, and I couldn't see her face, but I knew it was a girl because of her hair. I heard her crying, and suddenly my thoughts shifted to Sharon. But how could Sharon be here? I decided to leave, and i started walking back, but suddenly I heard something. "Swayam?" the girl said softly. A chill went down my spine. I could recognize that voice anywhere. "Sharon?! What are you doing here? And alone, so late? What happened?? And why were you crying?" I couldn't control myself. I was blabbering I knew it, but Sharon was in distress, and I couldn't help myself. She didn't say anything. She turned her back towards me, and stared back into the valley.

I didn't know what I should do. Should I go away? Or should I stay? I never understood what Sharon expected of me! I started leaving, thinking that she didn't want me there when I heard her voice again. "Hey.. Don't go, please."

Please? Sharon said please? I was shocked, and worried. I went and sat down beside her. The air was pleasant, and we sat in silence. I did not want to hurry her into talking. I knew she would tell me when she was ready. I looked at her, and she was staring at me. Her powerful eyes were filled with tears. The gait her eyes had carried for so many years of being Sharon raiprakash had disappeared. A tear peeked out of her eye, and I couldn't help but wipe it off. She flinched at my touch, and our proximity sent an electric shock through me. I touched her lightly on the shoulder, and she rested her head on my shoulder. "Sharon, what's wrong?" She was still quiet. I touched her chin, and held it up, so that she looked up at me, in my eyes. Her tears started falling again, and I wanted to ask her a hundred questions, but I kept quiet. After what seemed eternity of looking at my reflection in her watery eyes, she said quietly, "I am adopted. I am not dad's girl. I am an adopted child." And she started sobbing hard, the tears running down her cheeks.

*to be continued..*

It's short, but i hope you like it. I'll update the next part asap!

Edited by savniprida - 18 April 2012 at 11:08am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

srujanahpvrKoolKatznityaa02sharuKRkreya204Dishali_JainArsha1994kittu_arshaarul01Saumya_D3anniemathiaskrekiholozona_malikprincessSoniayogini64tinatartarikritzzz_ArShashaffy_arshaKanchi....DamonCrazy..Flame.Of.Roseluv_arshacrazyskymoon_cupcakeThe007ShivaniKriYaansh960Born2DanceDead_Nightmarebluelashes-FrozenRain--Ocean.eyes-

moon_cupcake IF-Sizzlerz
moon_cupcake
moon_cupcake

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Awesome...its just amazing...n omg sharon an adopted girl!!!!!!!!! eagerly looking forward for the next update
rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
it's awesomeStar Clapi hope we get a swaron scene in d3 also like this...amazing please pm me when u update the next part...eagerly waiting for it

Edited by rIDhid3rox - 18 April 2012 at 11:13am

Go to top