Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice... Update soon! Can't wait to read abt Rey's and swayam's POV! Looking forward to it... Please update soon!
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
the update was just awesome loved it
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part...loved it very much
bonding between kria and prithvi is really very cute...awesome
waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon
ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just loved the update!!prithvi is such a good frnd!!
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved the update!!thanks 4 the pms
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was awesome and heart touching 2 thanks for update and for pm
Shantanufan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one
conyinue writing
and keep up the hard work
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowww amazing update savni
jst love it
prithvi n kriya's frndshp is wowww...n i m happy ki koi h kriya ke sth ab
thnx 4 pm
n update asap
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazinggg,,,,,,,,,,,,luv prithvi n kriya convo,,,,,,,,,,,thnkx 4pm
savniprida thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone for your support! Here's the next chapter. It's short. But bear with me :)
Just a few days and exams would be done with. And then nice big updates!!

Chapter 5-

"In love? And you? With whom?" I asked him surprised. 

"You!" he replied. 

"What??!" I was shocked. 

"Hahahahaha. Idiot. Ofcourse not with you. I'm in love with Damini." he smiled. 

"Damz? Your neighbor? But I always thought you used to fight with her!" 

"Haha. Yeah, I used to. But relation change over a period of time. Look at how we've turned into friends from foes."

"True that Mr Saxena. You've become a lot matured." I smiled at him. 

"Haha. I'm glad you think that way back-biter." 

"When are you going to stop calling me that?" I asked indignantly. 

"When you will go back to Rey." he said quietly. 

I looked at him and shrugged. "Forget about that. Guess you'll be calling me back-biter for my entire life." 

"Look," he said, "you have only two options. One, you forget about Rey, and move on. And two, if you can't forget him, then go back to him." 

"Let's not talk about this just now Prithvi. Forget it." 

"Maybe you can forget it, but I am sure Rey can't." 

*Rey's POV*

It had been almost a month since Kria had left me, more like ditched me. I was like living death. My face showed fake happiness to my friends. Almost all of them, except Swayam thought that I'd moved on. That I'd forgotten Kria. But how can I forget my life? Even after the pain she'd given me, I still loved her, and somewhere my heart said that she loved me too. 
For my friends' sake, I'd started going out with a girl. She was Taani, Swayam's cousin. And she'd been in my school. We were good friends then, but she'd moved to another city to study fashion designing. But now she was back. It's true in a way that when God takes from one hand, he gives in the other. Kria had gone, and her place couldn't be filled with anyone else, but in return, I had found two wonderful friends in Swayam and Taani. It had been Swayam's idea that I go out with Taani, so all my friends would be happy and won't trouble me by making me bump into every girl now and then. "Rey!" I heard my name being called. I looked behind, and saw Swayam entering my room. I walked in from the balcony into the room and gave him a hug. "Hi buddy!!" he said cheerfully. I knew he was trying to make me happy. "Hey! Are we leaving immediately for the meeting?" I asked him. 
"Yeah. The meeting for the national level dance Fest is in half hour. We need to rush!" 
"Okay. Let's go." I locked the door and we left in Swayam's car.

Swayam's POV

It took 20 minutes to reach the place where the meeting was. Inthe whole journey, Rey hadn't spoken a word. I was worried about him. Something had to be done. I'd stopped all his other friends from irritating him, and Taani had been of huge help, but his sadness wasn't reducing. And even Sharon had been worried today. He remembered his conversation with her that had taken place sometime ago.

*Flashback* 

*Swayam's POV*

I entered the rehearsal hall to relax myself. Dance always gave me the needed peace. After a hectic day, dance relieved me of my stress. But I was in for a surprise, there was already someone in the rehearsal hall. I peeked in. It was Sharon. She was dancing on a very sad song.. (kyun..phoolo k..khile khile rang ud Gaye..from Kambakht ishq). She had tears in her eyes. I stepped in and she stopped suddenly realizing I was there. "Sharon, you okay,?"
"Yeah I am fine." she wiped her eyes, and started leaving.
"No, something is wrong. What's the problem?" 
"And why should I tell YOU that?! Who are you?" she said angrily (full on dazzler attitude)
"Well, I don't know who I am of yours, but I am Swayam Shekhawat. And I'm your ACS. And for me it's important to know why my CS is upset." I said calmly. 
"But I don't want to tell you. Plain and clear. Bye." and saying so she left the rehearsal hall. I wondered what was wrong.

*end of flashback*
to be continued...