FF: LOVE TO LIVE (Kria's POV) - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
love it alot savni
n gud to see dat 4 sumtym atleast old kriya is back...hmmm i thnk prithvi is gng to b 1 who cn do sumthng 4 kriyaansh waiting 4 nxt update asap...n thnx 4 pm
awesum prt...
luvd it...
thnx fr d pm...

Hey guys! I am sorry because i ownt be able to replt to each of your comments. but i read all of them, and will reply as and when i have holidays inbetween, coz my exams are going on. but i couldn't wait to update. this FF is like an addiction to me too! :)
But i promise to keep updating soon. thanks a lot for your support, and sorry once again!

Chapter 4 :

"Condition? What condition?" I asked surprised. 
"I have something of yours. And I want to know the story behind it." he said. I was puzzled. What did he have? "Huh? Prithvi.. Are you okay? I mean, what are you talking about?" I asked him. "We won't talk here. Let's go." he replied. "But where? And what if I don't come with you?" I asked irritated. I hated not knowing. "Well then you won't be forgiven, and you won't know what I have of yours." he said cheerily. I sighed. I wanted to know what he had, and somewhere I wanted our fights to end, because frankly, I did not have strength to keep up with our fights. Here too, I had ended up hurting him. I wasn't a good person. And if I could do something good for him, it could be done only if I was his friend. "Fine." I agreed after a pause. "Let's go." 
We went down, and I informed Avni that I was going with Prithvi. She seemed surprised but didn't say anything. Prithvi took out his new bike, and I was impressed. I had always loved bikes. "Wow! Your bike's awesome!" I said. "Thank you back-biter. Now hop on!" he said. I looked at him, a little angry. "Don't you call me back-biter!!" 
"Oh but I will," he said, "Back-biter, back-biter, back-biter!!" he teased. "Haha..okay. I won't call you that...for now :P come on." he said as he saw I was angry. I sat on his bike and we went without any conversation. I was enjoying the cool weather, and for the first time in many days, I felt my pain fade away a little, if not disappear. Somehow, I felt comfortable in the silence which me and my ex-enemy shared. He parked the bike, and we got out at the foothills of a small hill. I remembered it! As school-children, me, Avni, Prithvi, Sameer and a few other kids used to come here. We had a race as to who would reach the top first. I had always beaten Prithvi. But now, as I looked at his muscular figure, somewhere I realized that maybe he had lagged behind for a reason. I did not think a lot over this though because he said, "Come on. Let's race to the top!!" he said with a smile. I smiled back, but I had a plan. "Prithvi, you said you had a condition for me to be friends. Well, even I have one." I said teasingly. "Go ahead", he said. 
"Well, we'll race. And if I win, you forgive me without any questions, and if you win, we become friends, and you get to ask about whatever you have of mine!" I said. I knew I would win. I always had. And I was keen to get what he had without any queries about it. "Okay, done back-biter!!" he said and smiled. I raised my eyebrows at the name back-biter. He just shrugged. I shook my head, and we took our starting positions. "1..2..3..go!!" he shouted. We ran. I enjoyed the running climb. We were almost at par, most of the times. I was surprised to see him this close. He had changed I guess, and he wanted to win. Well so did I. I ran as fast as I could. I could see the top approaching, and the bench was there where we used to sit as kids. I increased my speed, only to see that Prithvi was beside me. I was a little tired but I kept up. He waved to me, and by a fraction of a second, he won! He sat on the bench and shouted, "Yay!! I won!! Hahaha!!" 
I looked at him, breathing in and out at a very fast rate. I was angry I had lost. I went to the bench opposite him, and sat down without saying a word. I calmed down, and so did he. The weather was beautiful, and so was the view. It was peaceful to just sit there and look around. The wind was blowing a little faster than usual. I suddenly realized, that for the first time, my mind had thought of something else other than Rey. He had come in my thoughts every moment before and had hurt me, but sitting here, somehow gave a little piece to my heart. "Baat-cutter!" I heard my name being called. My back was to Prithvi, so I turned back fast, shocked to hear the name, almost thinking Rey was back! "Hello..back-biter..what happened??" Prithvi asked me. " What did you say before?" I whispered. He looked at me curiously. "Back biter.." he said. "Oh..I thought you said something different. Sorry." the wind was playing tricks on me I thought. I was thinking of Rey again. I got off the bench, and sat on the ground, staring off into the sky, which had started darkening. I don't know how much time passed with me sitting like this, but suddenly I realized that Prithvi was sitting beside me. "Kria Ghai. The back-biter. The most talkative person in class- that Kria Ghai has been quiet for the past 25v minutes. May I ask you the reason back-biter?" said Prithvi after a pause. "Haha. Nothing Prithvi, just like that." I replied, angry that I had given myself away. "Come on Kria. I know you well. After all you were my bitterest enemy." He replied, pouting in his usual way. I half-smiled at him without saying anything. "Look back-biter, I won the race. So I get to ask you about the thing of yours that I have." He said, and removed a photo from his bag. As I looked at it, I realized it was the same photo frame that had broken that day when I first met Prithvi in college. I realized that in my hurry I had dropped the photo near the music room. "This photo. I found it. and if I am not wrong, one of these, and I think it's the one who's standing close to you, and you're staring at, is the reason for the change I see in you. Do I think right?" he asked me. I looked at him. It is weird sometimes how life is. Your enemies understand you better than your friends, I thought as I looked away from him. "Would telling you or anybody for that matter make any difference?" I asked him. "You never know, back-biter. I may have the solution to your problem." Prithvi said and smiled at me. We sat in silence for some more time, amd somehow I was comfortable in the silence. "There is no problem actually," I said after a pause. "It's just my heart which needs to mend itself, and that takes time." "Well, maybe I can help you." said Prithvi, "come on, we are friends now remember?" he pleaded. "Nothing much," I began, and in a few short words I told him about me and Rey, and our last conversation. I don't know why I told him, but I just felt I should. When I finished, he slapped his palm on his forehead in indignation. "DUMB you are," he almost shouted. "What?" I asked him irritated. Here I was sharing the worst pain I had faced, and he was calling me dumb. "Idiot, listen to me," he said, "You're saying that after what you said, he would be hurt, and will hate you. Do you really think so? I am sure, Ms Kria Ghai, that he must be in a lot of pain just now. Do you have any idea what you have done to him? If he loves you as much as you love him, then he will never be able to move on. There will be new girls entering his life, but his heart will beat only for you. He will try to find them in every girl, and he will always be disappointed. Rey will never be able to get another girl, if he loves you. And to think that he hates you, well I doubt hate can overcome love. I believe that hate can never ever overcome love. If that had been the case, then the whole world would have drowned in hate. The world lives because of love, Kria. After all, a person loves, to live, and lives, to love."

I looked at Prithvi. Unknowingly tears were falling out of my eyes. I couldn't control them. He took me close, and wiped the tears from my eyes. I held on to him for a while. "Shh.. don't cry now. What's done is done. I know you back-biter. I know you will never be able to move on. I don't know why you aren't telling Rey the truth, but I respect your decision. And I hope you know, that I am always there for you, and I am sure Avni and Sam are there too. You don't have to feel alone with us around." He smiled at me.

I smiled back, and slowly disengaged myself from our hug. I felt better talking to him. I tried to make the mood lighter. "So Prithvi, how do you know so much about love?" I asked him teasingly. He looked at me very seriously and said, "Well, I thought you would know by now." "What?" I asked him.

And he replied, almost blushing, "I am in love…."

*to be continued*

Hi guys.. I hope you like this update.. I know I planned to show a little of Swayam's and Rey's POVs, but maybe in the next update. Lots of surprises in store.

Read, and comment please! Lots of love!! :) 

Guys!! Thank you for your support!! This FF has reached 100 comments in its 13th page! Looking forward to more and more supporters!! Lots of love to all!! :)
Awesome update.
wow pritivi understands rey so much.
thanks for the pm.update nezxt part soon.

amazing i loved it thanks for the pm
awesum updt..
prithvi understandz rey so well...
waitin 2 find d lucky 1 wid whom is prithvi is  in love ...
thnx fr d pm...
the update ws awesme n kriya s frankness wid prithvi ws fab..the scene ws enchantng
nw w8ng 2 knw who prithvi z in love wid??i hope its nt kriya
Amazing...luved prithvi n kriya's convo
Thanks for the pm and I really liked the update :D

Nikki <3