Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savniprida thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay.. I know this is very late. But there, it's finally here. Read on!! :)

Its full of all couple moments, fun, and introducing a new character!

CHAPTER 18

*The Raiprakash Mansion*

The Raiprakash house looked almost like a mansion. White and red roses decorated its gates, and Gautam Raiprakash waited at the gates, welcoming everyone inside. There was a sudden disturbance, and the most important guests of the day had arrived: Mr and Mrs Singhania, along with their son Reyaansh Singhania. Adorned in a beautiful reddish brown Sherwani, Rey looked smashing and confident. His sherwani was adorned with gems, but none could match the glow on his face. He was the happiest person on the earth today.

---

She looked at her sister in the mirror and observed her work. "There!" said Sharon. "Presenting'Kria!" And she waved her hands melodramatically at the woman sitting in front of the mirror. Kria looked at herself. She was wearing a red ghagra and the color complimented her skin beautifully. With light make-up and simple yet ethnic jewellery, she looked like a princess straight out of History. A diamond necklace shined on her dainty neck, but nothing could be compared to her shining eyes, showing the fulfillment of long desired dreams.

---

Swayam held her hand and pulled Sharon close to him. "Hey' Where are you running off to?" She giggled, and looked around to see if anyone was there. "Sam.. Let go of me. If dad or mom come'"

"Don't worry.. If they come, we'll get married straightaway!"

"Sam!" She feigned shock.

"What Sam?!" he said, and held her even more close to him, their faces inches apart. "Accept my proposal ma'am, or it may be too late!" He said, his eyes playful. Saying so he left her hand and went away winking, leaving her smiling and blushing behind.

---

Vishakha and Bharat found themselves alone in the Raiprakash corridors, fighting over Rey's shoes. The girls had managed to take them before the guys, but the guys had found them, and they were playing cat and mouse ever since then. "Hey man!!" shouted Vish, as she tripped over her lehenga. "Ugghhh.. why do we have to wear this?? I was happy in my shorts and T-shirt!" she said, as she tripped, the shoes still in her hand. Bharat tried to take them, but she put her leg inbetween, and he too fell hard. "What you Vishakha!! Now you're dead!! I am after you!!" By then Vish had started running away, but when she looked behind, she saw Bharat caught up in the mess of the curtains behind him. A smile came to her lips; he looked so cute, entangled, trying to free himself.

---

Vicky and Neha danced, as they never had before. It was an act of the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. The movie was special to rey, and it helped because it was Kria's favourite. The BG tune played, and Neha and Vicky started dancing, the acting fake, but the feelings real.

---

Nilesh, Rini, Simi and Amar tried to manage the ceremony well, and by the end of it, they were sure of one thing, they made great teams and pairs together!

---

Kria's friends Prithvi and Damini and Sameer and Avni found themselves wonderfully welcomed by everyone. Even they had fun, fighting over shoes, and dancing, and Pri and Damz sung beautiful duet songs together, white Sam played the guitar, and Avni, the piano.

---

*Street near Raiprakash Mansion*

Taani walked down the street in a hurry, the decoration material almost falling from her hands. WIth all those things in her small hands, she still managed to look at the time on her watch. "Shit!!! Krishnaji, make sure I reach in time. I have to get this stuff home soon, otherwise Kria's mom is going to kill me!"

She walked even faster, and in her hurry, did not notice the petrol spilt on the wet road. "Owww!!!!!!!!" she slipped, and from the footpath fell headlong onto the road, all the material coming down beside her. Her head hit the pavement, though not very hard, but enough to make her black out for a few seconds. When she regained her vision, she saw a huge red van approaching her, and she could not get up anymore. The last thought that came to her mind was 'Bhai'. Ma.. Dad'' And she lost consciousness.

---

White. And peace as she'd never felt before. Her eyes opened to a room, with white walls. The first thought was hospital, but then she realised that it was not like any hospital she had seen. The walls were white, but the room was decorated with flowers. There was a huge window, unlike hospital rooms, and the room had a happy atmosphere. She smiled, she suddenly seemed at peace.

"Felling better?" a voice asked her.

Startled she found a young man enter the room, his white coat and stethescope showing his profession. He smiled at her. "You had a bad fall lady."

"Who are.. I mean.. How did I come here?"

"I got you here. You collapsed, and before the van could make sure you reach heaven, I pulled you back. Forgive me, I may be the cause of you waiting back on earth." he smiled jokingly.

Taani smiled back. There was something about the way he spoke and made her happy and at peace. She looked at her watch suddenly. "OH NO!!!!"

"What happened?? Did I stop you from committing suicide??" he asked.

"NO!! NO!! I was supposed to be at a friend's wedding with all the material. I am half an hour late. Oh no!"

He laughed at her melodramatic outburst.

"Lady, don't worry. All's under control. When you fell, two more things fell along with you. Your phone and a list. When I got you here, a woman called on your cell. I didn't pick up at first, but then she kept calling, and I thought it would be something urgent. She was a little hyper you know. She wanted the materials as soon as possible. I didn't tell her anything about your "little" accident here, knowing she'd get worried. I found the list, ordered the materials, and made sure they were o n their way to the Raiprakash mansion as the woman said."

Taani stared at the doctor, her eyes wide open. "Man, aren't you awesome?! Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" she shouted, and then cringed as pain entered her head and hand at the same time. "Ouch'." she said.

"Don't worry," he said coming near her, and sitting on the chair near her bed. Its just part of the after-accident concussion. Happens. As far as your hand's concerned, its just a little bruise, and will heal in a few days."

"Thank you doctor." said Taani and smiled at him. She got up slowly, testing her feet. "Woho. I can walk," she said and she smiled a bright smile. The doctor looked at her, amused. "Bye lady, take care of that head of yours." She laughed a musical laugh, and ran out of the room.

The doctor looked at her retreating figure, and realised that he didn't remember the last time he had been so happy, and he didn't even know her name. Things were changing.

---

Kria entered the mandap, looking more radiant and beautiful that rey had ever seen him. He smiled at her, and she smiled back, blushing, her eyes showing happiness, and his, contentment. They sat side by side, without exchanging any words; they needed none. Each could feel their own as well as the others' feelings. The mantra started, and the rasam and other formalities began. SOngs and dances were presented, the pheras were done, and in the end, the two were proclaimed husband and wife for the next 7 births. "And more" Rey has whispered in Kria's ear. "And more" she had whispered back.

---

"Come on!! Pick her up and come in!" Swayam told Rey as he waited outside the Singhania house to take Kria inside. Rey lifted Kria in his arms, and after greeting everyone again, and spending time for pleasantries, they were finally in his room.

That moment, they talked like never before, ket quiet, were at peace. Their minds were united, and nothing could separate them now. Kria and Reyaansh had finally become Kriyaansh'.. :) 

*to be continued*

Forgive me I haven't gone into the details of the wedding, coz I am not sure about which thing comes after what. But this is the gist. And I hope you like it... :)

Kriyaansh fans, I know this isn't only Kriyaansh, but well, I can't be that selfish can i? :P And we've had too much of Kriyaansh in the last chapter! Dont fret, there will be more of them.. The thrill starts next chapter!! :)

Edited by savniprida - 11 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res

= = = = = = EDITED = = = = = = = 

Awsm update!

Finally they are one ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanx for pm and update soon
Edited by abhiyakreya - 11 years ago
Nirju99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesm wondering who is dat doc
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wonderful Update.
Lovely one.
Thanks for the pm.
So finally they are married .wow.

waiting for next part.

--RAINA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...
Waiting 4 d nxt update d thrill part...
Thankx 4 d pm...
Update nxt part soon...
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part...loved it very much
finally kria and rey are now reyansh and taani's love story is also started

waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update... finally rey and kriya kriyansh bangaya... waiting 4 nxt part
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Mind blowing update
loved it..
Deetha. thumbnail
way too good...waiting 4r next chapter...
Jeeya_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update dear. Loved the shaadi wala update though part of it was focus on Taani and her accident. I am wondering who that doctor might be. Kahin yeh shivam to nahin, hmmm just a wild guess.

Eager to read the next one.