Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the update... kriyansh getting married.yipeee...waiting 4 nxt part...
Jeeya_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. I enjoyed reading this part. KriYansh are getting married. Sounds fun. Continue it in thriller mode.
Born2Dance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sry fr d late reply...
Hayee...
Both kriya n Rey thinking d same thing...
Can't wait fr Rey to propose kriya...
Hope her parents don hav any problem wid it...
N definitely go fr d thriller part...
savniprida thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 16

Sharon's POV

"Hey Swayam..." I smiled. 

"Hey Sharon.. Don't be so lovey-dovey. It's Rey here.. hahaha.." said Rey, laughing hard at my tone.

I huffed. "Huh... Rey.. you idiot!!" I made a gesture as if I was trying to box him.

"Haha.. Anyways, listen. I need to talk to you. It's urgent. Meet me in 15 mins at our usual cafe. And dont let Kria know.." He sounded really serious.

"Ohkay... but what happened?"

"Lots. But I have to talk to you face to face. And its very important that Kria doesn't know about this."

"Okay. I'll make sure. Don't worry. See you."

"See ya."

I kept the phone down, and wondered what was going on in Rey's mind. I got ready and started leaving when Kria stopped me.

"Sharon! Going out?"

"Yeah. See ya." I tried to hurry before she could ask any questions.

"Wait, wait. Could you drop me to Rey's place while going?"

Oh shoot. Now what was I supposed to do? 

"Umm.. Kria.. I..."

Just then dad called. "Kria, Sharon! Could you guys please help me out with this dance routine?"

WHat timing dad! I thought happily. "Dad! I am sorry, i really need to go! I am sorry, but maybe Kria can help you." i looked at her, apologetically.

She shook her head, and gave me a grin as if to say "go ahead, continue." I smiled back, saying "Thank you" and almost ran to the car. I reached the cafe in 5 minutes, and Rey was waiting for me there.

"Sharon! Why are you so late?"

"Rey, relax. I am sorry. I was trying to keep Kria away. Now would you tell me what happened?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sit."

We sat on the comfortable couches, and ordered coffee. Over coffee, Rey told me about his plan to marry Kria.

"WHat????!!!" I almost shouted in excitement and happiness. "Am I hearing right???? DO YOU WANT TO MARRY KRIA????"

"Sharon, calm down!!" Rey said, looking around.

I immediately felt embarrassed. Everyone was staring at me as if I had entered the cafe in my bathrobe, with my shower cap still on my hair.

"Seriously Rey?" I asked him, ignoring the stares.

"Obviously seriously Sharon. I love her, and I cant live without her. And this is the best option I could come up with!"

"Kria will be so happy!" I almost danced.

"You think she'll say yes?" Rey asked, a little tense.

"What kind of a question is this? Ofcourse she will!"

"Thats where I need your help. I want you to talk with her, and your mom and dad. They may think we are rushing into a decision, but I really want her to be with me." He said ito so anxiously, my heart went out to him.

"Oh Rey... DOnt worry. I promise you, mom and dad will agree. As far as Kria is concerned, its a 100% yes!!"

"Yay!!" he shouted too, and happily we did a jig in the cafe. Other people must have definitely thought that we were weird! 

"I'll talk with mom and dad. When do you plan to propose her?" I asked Rey, as he dropped me home.  

"As soon as you talk with them."

"Okay. I'll talk with them tonight, and let you know my morning okay?"

"I want you to tell me tonight SHaron. I wont be able to wait till morning." he smiled at me.

I nodded at him. "Done then. Bye!"

"cool! Bye!"

I went inside, and found Kria still with dad, helping him with his dance routine. I stepped into the kitchen, and found mom there, preparing food.

"Hey mom!"

"Hi Sharon beta.." she said, and smiled at me.

Even though we had met just a few weeks back, the rapport between us had very soon turned into a mother-daughter relation, more because i had always wanted a mother, and because she had always wanted a whole, complete family.

She fed me a piece of the paratha she was preparing. "Hmm... It's awesome mom!" I said. She smiled at me. "Thank you beta. Come, lets have dinner. I dont think Kria and Gautam are going to come soon."

"That's ggod then." I muttered.

"Hmm?" asked mom with a questioning glance.

"Mom.. I wanted to talk to you..." I hesitated a little.

"WHat is it Sharon? Go ahead.."

"Actually... what do you think about Rey?"

"Meaning?"

"Meaning..  you know that Kria and Rey love each other right?"

"Yes.." she sighed. I dint know whether she was happy or sad.

"Well... So.. Do you like him?" I asked hesitatingly.

"You know Sharon..." she said after a pause. "I hated him when I first met him. But now I have started liking him. I have noticed in the past days how caring and protective he is towards Kria. But more than his love, it's Kria's happiness that matters. I know how she was when she was away from him. He brings a smile in her life, like light in dark. And I will always want her to be happy." She smiled at me. "Why do you ask?"

"Becuase.. what if Rey wanted to marry Kria?"

"WHAT?" she was shocked, i had expected the reaction.

"Yes.. He is shifting to NY. ANd he wants to take Kria along."

"But..."

"I know its quick, but it will keep them together." I told her all about rey's POV and why he wanted to marry Kria and all. She kept quiet, and after a long pause said.

"That is why Kria has been quiet these days, I did wonder. Has Kria agreed to marry him though?"

"She wants to mom. But she's afraid of hurting you and dad. If both of you agree, she'll be the happiest person in the world!"

Mom smiled at me, cupping her hands around my chin. I was touched. A mother's touch they call it. "Sharon.. I wish I'd known you since you were a kid." she said, looking at me lovingly.

I smiled, trying to control my tears. "But now I am here. And I want you to accept Rey for Kria, for my sister."

She nodded. "I want both my daughters to be happy after all."

"So is that a yes? Does Kria get her Rey?"

"No..."

"But why????"

"No.. Kria doesn't just get Rey.. You get Rey jiju along with her! Haha!" And she laughed.

Mom had agreed!!! Yipee!!!!!

*to be continued*
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so its a yes from mommy...

and daddy toh naa thodi na kahenge...

so when's the wedding???
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mind Blowing!!! loved it
finally her mom agreed yayy...eagerly waiting for the next part
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow this was a nice update.
ShaRey part was very cute.
Loved the smritti sharon convo.
SO its a yes.
Wow Ab papa ka kya ans hai.It must be yes as he knows Rey.
Thanks for pm.
Update next part soon.

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...loved it very much
loved the excited sharon and rey scenes...they were really cute
and sharon and smriti bonding...awee they are really very cute
waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon
Jeeya_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update.

Like the conversation of Rey and Sharon.

Finally Rani Lakshmi Bai has agreed for the wedding. Also like the convo between Smriti and Sharon.

Wow KriYansh gonna get married. Yuppieee

Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owesome update sharon ne to mom ko mana liya and finaly kriyansh ek ho jayenge