Dance India Dance Season 3

ever heard of a finale between 5 people??

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i wonder what is the point of having FIVE contestants in the finale??? 

you always have 2 people, at the most 3 contestants in the finale of any competition. but not 5 or even 4.
i always thought that DID policy to have 4 people in the finale was a little too much but this time they have taken things too far...why not have all 13 of them in the finale and save the contestants from the misery of getting eliminated every week one by one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

restoration thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
its a dance contest, they need entertainment
siddyriddy thumbnail
lol.. this gotta be a first.. :D
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I concur with your thoughts. But, that is Zee TV for you. Always at the forefront of doing ridiculous things and having brainless show formats.

5 finalists. No words for that.
nealuvsevan thumbnail
they did it to make mohena feel better bcuz if the finale was btwn 4 people (like in the past) she woudnt be in the finale.. LOL wow
seriously even I was shocked
Im not happy with it
4 was enough 5 is definetly too much

maybe its bcoz there were 13 ppl in top 12 as dada didnt elem s.o. in one episode
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Even having 4 finalists is too much, and now they went ahead and did 5. Next year why dont thye just do they whole top 10 as the finalists 😆

Finalists orignally, are supposed to be between 2 people...not 5. Even 3-4 is pushing it. 5 is just ridiculous

Well, we all know they "had" to have Sanam-Mohena in the finals...and they also had to have Rajasmitha and Raghav...and they probably tossed a coin between Pradeep n Abhik.

The finale should have been: Abhik, Pradeep, Sneha G + Whoever.

I really honestly felt Abhik should have won or at the very very least be in the finals. I was disgusted when Mithun didnt use his veto for Sneha...and I have no discredited him completely beause he let a talent like Abhik just walk out the door. Im sure he'll give a stupid reason like "it wasnt your day" or "this isn't the end it's the begnning" or maybe even say the others were just a little better than him.

Who wants to bet he's going to use one of these?
gill1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well they want to start Lil Masters ASAP... Probably that's why they're cutting on one week...

Believe it or not, It's all about money.. LOL
.Sumi. thumbnail
oh this is heights...i've ben thinking of it...i wasnt pretty fine with 4 at the finale now 5...wow awesome...i guess this trend of DID is going no-where more than entertainment and not true talent or rather reality show...
.Sumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gill1

Well they want to start Lil Masters ASAP... Probably that's why they're cutting on one week...

Believe it or not, It's all about money.. LOL

yeah exactly...apart from that i doubt about lil masters this season...not sure whatelse are we to see...🤢