DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have watch NBT from day 1. Always felt this story had potential but was worried for the execution. Majority of the serials start with a bang or build up hopes and soon crash like a pack of cards.

But the CVs have amazingly delivered fantastic episode after the other continually.

The have carefully restrained themselves from the over the top humor as well as drama aka cry cry routine.

Each and every character have been etched so carefully and the actors have complimented the character fantastically well with the acting skills. (Please pay close attention to each character's expression after Renu returns home today Well done.)

The CVs and actors have done a fantastic job but the members here too need to have a round of applause. They have brought this series up to the ranking it is today. Keep it up. Keep rocking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very Well Said DJ.👍🏼 our NBT rocking simply Amazing beautiful show.all NBT team done there wonderful job👏
AWWW
DJ well said totally agree with you in every bit of it...!

NBTNMKK is one of the best show every seen in my life ..!

NBT team doing an amazing work handy everything so well :)

Hate off To Cvs 👏

big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u...But for unknown reason color doesn't promote it properly and I think that is the only reason NBT is not doing well in TRP chart beside being an exceptional and totally different show...
misty85 thumbnail
I completely agree with you...They are executing well.
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said DJ ..one thing i like about this PH that they are doing one show at a time ..otherwise(except etkta ) i have seen when PH come up with too many shows others suffered ...

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am in complete agreement...this show is brilliant from the day one..sadly the whole trp thermometer now a days depends on the content of romantic scene in a show but NBT has always been different. There is no unnecessary eye-locks-drag scenes, falling and catching like many other show...and that's what I like about this show. This show is carrying through b'coz of its story and execution and of course buildup of each character. This show is a wholesome entertainment.
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks DJ!! NBTNMKK is a wonderful show.. And special thanks for appreciating our Hardwork.. We'll continue working hard for increasing our ranking.. We feel encouraged.. Thanks.. :) NBTNMKK and NBTNMKK forum rocks!!.. :)
swapna82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree ! This is the first soap i've been watching regularly in the last 7 odd years !! Not that i dont watch anything else.. but, i start and then lose interest and stop watching as soon as melodrama starts ! Thankfully, that never happened with NBT. It's one of the best ever !
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nbt is d best show meghan rocks