Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it! 👍🏼

Even though I left watching the show long back... SGP was still one of the better shows on TV...with a very talented star cast 😊

Wish everyone all the best for their new ventures... 

Damn my net speed😡Everytime I try to watch it,gets stuck within the first five minutes lol Gopi Kaka was funny😆
Thanks for sharing Chanda rani😆.Dont know when I'll be able to catch up with the whole video.btw Tani,did you watch the other two videos by Mahesh Thakur,till hair do us apart and the one with dadaji and shanti maasi🤣

Originally posted by: SunNaa

loved it! 👍🏼

Even though I left watching the show long back... SGP was still one of the better shows on TV...with a very talented star cast 😊

Wish everyone all the best for their new ventures... 

Are you ManaliS?
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMFG how did you know Chanda Rani was one of my nicknames😲 one of my aunt's calls me that

anyways yaar shouank do try to watch the whole thing...I loved that he included the ENTIRE cast in this...one of the best parting gifts

Originally posted by: Tani91

OMFG how did you know Chanda Rani was one of my nicknames😲 one of my aunt's calls me that

anyways yaar shouank do try to watch the whole thing...I loved that he included the ENTIRE cast in this...one of the best parting gifts

When the show is ending,let me also disclose the secret...i know you😉
OnlySGP thumbnail
Millions of likes to these videos and to the team. I just wish they all come back together 
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

Damn my net speed😡Everytime I try to watch it,gets stuck within the first five minutes lol Gopi Kaka was funny😆

Thanks for sharing Chanda rani😆.Dont know when I'll be able to catch up with the whole video.btw Tani,did you watch the other two videos by Mahesh Thakur,till hair do us apart and the one with dadaji and shanti maasi🤣

Are you ManaliS?

Yes I am... I just changed my username... 

and u? Shounak? 
Edited by SunNaa - 12 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
It felt so nice to watch these videos. Just makes me love the team of SGP even more <3
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ...I always say this that shame on Indian Television news and entertainment news industry , they never give any importance to any other actors apart form lead wether leads are the crappiest actor ever...in two years I was earning to see interviews of Sudhir Panday Suraj Thapad, Jiten, Sadia, Shruti, Bhairvee, Anita jee, Mahesh Thakur ...never ever I saw one single mention of Ny of the other actors...shame on them...they run after the leads only ...Thank You very much Maheesh Thakur for giving us opportunity to see this as otherwise we would have never seen our favourites who have become part of us .. 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ChaMaila_Kutrea

When the show is ending,let me also disclose the secret...i know you😉

I don't believe you😛

@sheema di- I agree...I wish interviewers would interview the entire cast of shows and not just the leads...not just SGP cast but even in other shows I would love to see the offscreen interactions between the whole cast rather than just leads
16sweety16 thumbnail
OMG this was sooo sad to watch.. i wish the show never ended.. :(