Posted: 12 years ago
just saw this on Mahesh's YT page makes me love this cast SO much more😳🤗
I love the little comments he put on the side for everyone😆😆😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P98TBEqOaA&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P98TBEqOaA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqCJ6sy8EE&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqCJ6sy8EE

Highlights

Mahesh is interviewing every single cast member (yes all of them) individually and also Rupesh, Mitali and Zama and asking them random questions.The side comments are funny Ragini- Hot Herione, Jay- Dude hero bhai😆😆 and the list gets funnier as each cast member is introduced

1st one is who is the cutest- I think Jay and Supriya won that one😆 almost everyone said their names. Ragini and Sham ad a cute interview too

2nd one was who is the most irritating- Jay won that one too😆 by a landslide (yes Ragini says Jay's name...she didnt even think about it she just said it🤣)

3rd was one kick on the butt and everyone was diplomatic about it and said no one but Sudhir ji said everyone deserves it😆

4th was kiss on the cheek and Ragini says she has done a consummation scene with Jay so she has done more than enough🤣(rofl worthy moment) and then he asks the rest of the cast and various answers (Supriyaji and Bhairavi were really cute😳) and Shruti and Sooraj said each other and everyone is shocked🤣

Part 2
Mahesh asks if they were stuck on an island who would they bring. Jiten and Sudhir say each other. Sooraj says Sudhir ji and Sham.

Zama, Ragini and Sham say they would be alone

Mitali says she would want to be with Sadiya. Bhairavi, Sadiya, Supriya and Anitaji say Supriya and Sadia as well and Anitaji said it very nicely😳 (so that she could survive by seeing Supriya smile)

Shruti says Riddeema and Ridheema says Shruti😆 because they're BFFs. Tapeshwari says Ridheema and Shruti so they could keep dancing😆.

Rupesh says the whole team and he wins award for the best answer😆

Mitali says everyone in the cast are all wonderful human beings and also amazing actors. Zama says the same thing and says he is privileged to be working with them.

Then he asks about the last day of SGP everyone is visibly upset😭 but some nice gestures👏 and he shares some sweet pics of the cast

I almost cried while watching this...cant imagine how they as a cast must be feeling😭😭😭 will miss this amazing cast a lot😳 (DIE in a hole Shitplus, go to hell, go read Twilight for the rest of your life, be kissed by Edward Cullen and beaten to death by Dracula and then resurect into Frankenstein and then come and watch Agent Vinod for the rest of your life😡) (I am so messed up in the head😳)

THANK YOU so much Mahesh sir🤗 and thank you to the cast...in ghado SBS aur Wassup ne aisa interview kabhi nahi dikhaya😡

PS Ragini I'm coming to kidnap your sari😈
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thx for the link Chandz

*EDIT*

aww love the cast of SGP even more now! thank u Mahesh ji for the videos

lol love his lil side comments

LOVE Ragie  pie's sari! its so beautiful as always

LOL at Ragz reply to kiss on the cheek! 😆 @ everyone's reaction to Sooraj ji n Shruti's reply!

aww everyone loves supriya ji so much n anita ji's reply to being stranded on island and her reason that she cud survive jus by seeing supriya's smile

Meethi is so cute as well

it was so sad when all were asked about the last day of shoot...wanted to cry...first time ever been so attached to the entire cast of a show

glad mitali,zama and rupesh were also included in this

again a huge thank u Mahesh ji for these videoes...will miss the entire cast sooo much!

n star plus can air any other show at 7:30pm but NOTHING can ever replace SGP...the classic awesome SGP we love so much!

Edited by shona. - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
for some reason the 2nd one doesnt work on iPads and iPhones...dunno about other devices😭
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tani for sharing... It's really sad and happy seeing SGP cast... Thanks Maheshji for taking the video...Really will miss the superb cast and loved the expressions of all..saying Good bye...😭
tejukor thumbnail
Thanks for sharing tannu...lovely video...yaar.ad gini looks so...cute na...actully whole team looking so cute ,we will miss u..all of them.video is very touching...
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay..i m here to comment finally!!

Part 1 was just too ADORABLE...I lovd the intro...I loved the reactions everyone gave when their names were taken...I loved tge BG music given by Mahesh ji..
The parts where i laughed the most were : Gopi Kaka saying that he was chooen to play Ishaan😆
Ragini's reply to the Kiss on the cheek question..😆😆
& Shruti's reaction when she heard that somebody else took Sooraj ji's name on the question 'Kiss on the cheek'🤣

Part 2
Awww it made me cry..& I m still crying😭
I dont think I will ever have the same connect with any other star cast of a show...SGP will always remain close to my heart no matter how many shows come & go...SGP will be SGP!!

Thanks to the entire cast for giving us a CLASSIC called "Sasuraal Genda Phool"
Love each & every person out there🤗

Mahesh ji has done  FAB FAB job with these videos...thanks a lott to him!
& Chandni di i agree with you SBS/SBB aur Wassup TV ko kuchh seekhna chahiye Mahesh ji se...
PreetyLoveJS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Part 2 is not working for me:'( But thanx for d written update:)
Meethi was chooo cute...I'm gonna miss them al:((
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kya! Yaar, yeah log humme vapass kab milenge? :(
My fingers r CROSSED. :)
Originally posted by: Tani91

(DIE in a hole Shitplus, go to hell, go read Twilight for the rest of your life, be kissed by Edward Cullen and beaten to death by Dracula and then resurect into Frankenstein and then come and watch Agent Vinod for the rest of your life😡)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

God bless Mahesh Thakur for shooting this & post it ... FOR FANS all around . Thank U Mr . Thankur , I m glad U  r one of my Fav . Actors !!!!!!!  😃