KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                            πŸ˜›  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER πŸ˜›

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish you a very happy birthday and lots of fun and friends throughout the year!😊
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish U A Very Happy Birthday Esther ..
Enjoy your day and Have a Blast ..

With Best Wishes,
Hema 
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†Hey Friends,

To start off with, thank you so much for making my birthday even more special with all your wonderful wishes! Trust me, it definitely means a lot to me! πŸ€—

Yesterday I was very very busy ...and did not have time to open the forum ... so today it was like a wonderful surprise to see a thread especially for me with all my favourites ... thank you Shamz and Tanu !!!!  I also enjoyed listening to my favourite songs from my favourite forum ... πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ

The day ended with the one of the best romantic T/T scene after a long time ...

Thanks Lakshmi for your lovely comments and wishes for my health and joy ...😊

Thanks Smiles ...yes you are right I do speak my mind ... but only according to the situation otherwise I keep mum...thanks for your wishes ... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Vjayam ' I also connect well with your comments, that is why I was especially honoured to wish you on your birthday ' Hope you did have a wonderful day ' ❀️

Thank you Hema ... I had a wonderful friend called Hema when I was in class 8 and 9 ... so nice to have another one in you ... πŸ˜†

Thanks Karthiga ... for your wishes for my happiness and yes emoticons are just so much more fun to use ...πŸ˜‰

Thanks Shammu ... I too feel close to each one of you ... especially when I read your views and comments on the different episodes - whether a boring episode or an interesting one ...πŸ₯³

Thanks Pearl ' this is the first forum I have ever enjoyed and I am really enjoying myself first of all because all of you make me feel at home ' thanks!

Thanks Tanu ... you are a joy to read and I enjoy the different threads you start and thanks for your wishes for peace and joy... thanks! πŸ‘

Thanks Shubba .... I did have loads of fun on my birthday and thank you for making me part of the thendral family ... love your comments too!!! ❀️

Thanks Bhaghi ... thanks for the sunshine and colours in my life and wishes for my dreams to come true ... I love reading your comments and views on the episodes ... have a nice day!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Gunthy ... from your comments... I feel that you must a very naughty and friendly child ... thank you for your wishes...πŸ˜‰

Thanks Ranu ...by joining the forum itself has been a start for my year to be wonderful ... because I have made so many invisible friends ... πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Ruby ... thanks for your wishes ... I did have a blast on my birthday ... Thanks!!!

Thanks Gisel for your wishes!!! and thanks for the lovely april fool's T/T episode ... πŸ˜†

Thanks Cutepair for your lovely wishes for laughter in my life ... I do love to laugh that is why I love working with kids ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Mini ... I am also called Mini at home by all my family members ... thank you for your lovely wishes and yes my birthday was perfect for me ... in spite of the earthquake tremors and tsunami warnings ...❀️

Thanks Haritha ... thank you for your wishes for success and good health ... 😳

Thanks TTfan ... for your wishes for my dreams to come true ... and the cake (my favourite is vanilla flavor ) and the card ...πŸ‘

Thanks Ma2us ... for your wishes for God to shower happiness and love ... thanks once again!! πŸ˜›

Thanks Karthi173 ... love your comments, picture updates and creations on the forum ... and thank you for your wishes!πŸ˜›

Thanks Lakshyam ... love your comments and your views ... thanks for your wishes!😊

Thanks Smiles86 ...  Cute name .. may you always smile ... thanks for the cake and the teddy ...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you all once again for all the special messages and wishes with lovely flowers, bouquets, chocolates, cake... It is indeed a very memorable birthday and by far maybe the most special one and I did turn a year older with the biggest smile! ⭐️

Love,

Esther

Edited by thendralfan007 - 12 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Happy Birthday Esther
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Belated Bday Wishes Esther..

Mainly Loved your romantic story of tt awesome to the core...In future expecting more from yoiu...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for your wishes Crazyfans 1! πŸ€—

Thanks for your wishes anituram!  I am a diehard romantic ... thanks!!!! 🀣❀️