India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

*~* Happy Birthday Esther *~* (Page 2)

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Many many happy returns of the day, Esther. May all the dreams and wishes you have for this year come true. May God shower on you all the happiness and love this year. May you be successful in all your endeavors. Hope you are having a nice day today.

Cheers,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007TTfanNixkieShemmo

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Wish U Many Many Happy Returns of the day Esther!!...
Enjoy the day and have loads of fun!!..
May this day be filled with happiness and God shower u with good health and happiness all thru the years Ahead..
Happy Birthday to U!!..Big smile

KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
                            Tongue  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ESTHER Tongue

Edited by karthi173 - 11 April 2012 at 2:05am

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Birthday Wishes
Wish you a very happy birthday and lots of fun and friends throughout the year!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanNixkieShemmo

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

thendralfan007ShemmoNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Edited by smiles86 - 11 April 2012 at 2:27pm

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Wish U A Very Happy Birthday Esther ..
Enjoy your day and Have a Blast ..

With Best Wishes,
Hema 

thendralfan007 Senior Member
thendralfan007
thendralfan007

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

LOLHey Friends,

To start off with, thank you so much for making my birthday even more special with all your wonderful wishes! Trust me, it definitely means a lot to me! Hug

Yesterday I was very very busy ...and did not have time to open the forum ... so today it was like a wonderful surprise to see a thread especially for me with all my favourites ... thank you Shamz and Tanu !!!!  I also enjoyed listening to my favourite songs from my favourite forum ... CoolBig smile

The day ended with the one of the best romantic T/T scene after a long time ...

Thanks Lakshmi for your lovely comments and wishes for my health and joy ...Smile

Thanks Smiles ...yes you are right I do speak my mind ... but only according to the situation otherwise I keep mum...thanks for your wishes ... Big smile

Thanks Vjayam ' I also connect well with your comments, that is why I was especially honoured to wish you on your birthday ' Hope you did have a wonderful day ' Heart

Thank you Hema ... I had a wonderful friend called Hema when I was in class 8 and 9 ... so nice to have another one in you ... LOL

Thanks Karthiga ... for your wishes for my happiness and yes emoticons are just so much more fun to use ...Wink

Thanks Shammu ... I too feel close to each one of you ... especially when I read your views and comments on the different episodes - whether a boring episode or an interesting one ...Party

Thanks Pearl ' this is the first forum I have ever enjoyed and I am really enjoying myself first of all because all of you make me feel at home ' thanks! Dancing

Thanks Tanu ... you are a joy to read and I enjoy the different threads you start and thanks for your wishes for peace and joy... thanks! Clap

Thanks Shubba .... I did have loads of fun on my birthday and thank you for making me part of the thendral family ... love your comments too!!! Heart

Thanks Bhaghi ... thanks for the sunshine and colours in my life and wishes for my dreams to come true ... I love reading your comments and views on the episodes ... have a nice day!!! Big smile

Thanks Gunthy ... from your comments... I feel that you must a very naughty and friendly child ... thank you for your wishes...Wink

Thanks Ranu ...by joining the forum itself has been a start for my year to be wonderful ... because I have made so many invisible friends ... Big smile

Thanks Ruby ... thanks for your wishes ... I did have a blast on my birthday ... Thanks!!!

Thanks Gisel for your wishes!!! and thanks for the lovely april fool's T/T episode ... LOL

Thanks Cutepair for your lovely wishes for laughter in my life ... I do love to laugh that is why I love working with kids ...Thumbs Up

Thanks Mini ... I am also called Mini at home by all my family members ... thank you for your lovely wishes and yes my birthday was perfect for me ... in spite of the earthquake tremors and tsunami warnings ...Heart

Thanks Haritha ... thank you for your wishes for success and good health ... Embarrassed

Thanks TTfan ... for your wishes for my dreams to come true ... and the cake (my favourite is vanilla flavor ) and the card ...Clap

Thanks Ma2us ... for your wishes for God to shower happiness and love ... thanks once again!! Tongue

Thanks Karthi173 ... love your comments, picture updates and creations on the forum ... and thank you for your wishes!Tongue

Thanks Lakshyam ... love your comments and your views ... thanks for your wishes!Smile

Thanks Smiles86 ...  Cute name .. may you always smile ... thanks for the cake and the teddy ...Big smile

Thank you all once again for all the special messages and wishes with lovely flowers, bouquets, chocolates, cake... It is indeed a very memorable birthday and by far maybe the most special one and I did turn a year older with the biggest smile! Star

Love,

Esther

Edited by thendralfan007 - 12 April 2012 at 2:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Go to top