mrs.sindhiya was very practical today

onam_life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally for a change , i found Mrs. Gaytri Sindia s words very practical today . The way she made Arti understnd that Now her extended family consists of yash , his daughter and ansh . Is something very true  . In that house there are other kids as well . Mrs Sindhia made real sense to me today.
At tymes i feel Arti is over protective about her son . Cant blame her coz she a single parent still ,When Vidhi wanted to hold ansh , she blankly refused saying ansh vill fall down . Vidhi is also a mother , m sure even she knows how to manage kids . 

Hope arti learns to love yash and his daughters the same way as ansh , or els dere are definatly tough situations ahead of her ..
And sorry if i hurt nyone , i am also arti s fan .. But just dat i wish dey show us some arti and palak payal bonding scenes too ..
Edited by onam_life - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u Onam_Life!!! For a change today Gayatri Momy was really gave a needed words to Aarti that besides Ansh u have one husband Yash and two Daughters...I think it will take time for Aarti to balance this but Yash will be the supportive system for her!!!!
But as u said she should soon make a point to trust and belive Yash and start loving the Yash kids and manage them!!!! 
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree. But i am sure aarti will love Payal and Palak as much as Ansh..and soon...Shobha's words will cm true.
I just hope, she never neglects Payal-Palak by mistake, i mean, she won't do it deliberately, hope the situation does not turn so.or Yash will never be able to take that..he is quiet and he is bearing Aarti's misconceptions about his character...but God forbid he won't tolerate any wrong towards his daughters...
u know thats the reason i am not bothered much about aarti's misunderstanding...she is impulsive, and short tempered.such ppl get angry fast, and soon cool down.aarti will soon realize she misunderstood Yash..
I am more worried about whats gonna happen once aarti's divorce truth cms out in front of Yash...Yash hates lies...he is not impulsive, neither short tempered...but, when he gets angry, its difficult to control him...if the truth cms out before Yash falls in love, he might still understand, but if it comes out after yash-aarti fall in love...well, Yash might feel aarti cheated him...and rightly so, if aarti still does not say the truth...and then he will be furious!
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i actually agreed with Mrs Sindhiya aswell...Aarti is a bit to much and does not listen. I would be able to like her character more if she was a litle bit more understanding and respectful to everyone...shes a little rude and impulsive...
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neetusidhu

i actually agreed with Mrs Sindhiya aswell...Aarti is a bit to much and does not listen. I would be able to like her character more if she was a litle bit more understanding and respectful to everyone...shes a little rude and impulsive...

that is exactly how i felt...i mean she can at least listen to her new saas in a few matters...everything she asks her to do arti refuses point blank and does her own thing...it is good to be independent like that but a little respect will go along way...of course her saas will feel that if she is refusing stuff the first day of her marriage imagine what will happen later...

also when mrs. sindhiya asked them to bring ansh after a few days i was also mad at her...but come to think of it she did make sense...ansh does not know anybody there but his mom and the truth is that his mom is the bride and has some responsibilities and has to do all these rasams and cannot take care of him at the same time...arti's concerns that ansh might wake up in the middle of night in an unfamiliar place and cry for her is right...but that could have been prevented if he had stayed with his grandparents for 2 days not the 10 that was suggested coz that would be too much but just 2 days...his grandparents could have taken care of him better and when arti was free of all the rasams she could bring him and show him around and keep him with her for the first few nights until he got comfortable...her saas's words seem harsh but there is logic and truth there...also arti is acting like she has no idea what husband and wife relationship is...like come on you were married before and you have a kid surely you know husband and wife have a physical relationship...
Edited by Luv4games - 12 years ago
arcoiris thumbnail
I agree with all the posts and replies above ðŸ˜Š

Aartiji please start trusting Yash more...give him a chance. Her own ex MIL had so many times reminded Aarti that Yash is a gentleman, yet Aarti can only think of Maansi . Of course Yash is going to close the door Aarti..its a marriage house...so many people are outside to see and talk about you...You need privacy... But no Aarti can only think of Yash as a predator.😲
Edited by saloni111 - 12 years ago
onam_life thumbnail
yea even i just hope we get to see a little more understnding frm arti
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya gayatri is practical n aarti might left ansh for few days n later might bring him, now it's really challenging for arti to justify all kids,tough task ahead has to prove as yash wife n mom too for yash kids n her own kid too simulatanously  OMG 
onam_life thumbnail
guess dat is going to mke punar vivah s concept more realistic now ðŸ˜Š
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
I agree...
I knw Aarti is a single parent n loves her son unconditionally...
but she needs to give space for both Ansh n herself to get settle in the house...
shes nt jz a mother to Ansh nemore... but also to PayLak...

n today Gayatri ws calm n composed... though I dnt think so but I really want gayatri to saty lyk dis... Aarti needed to undrstnd her responsibilities now n Gayatri only did dat