Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: misty85

Episode was average... but story moved... mohika conversation was very important development in terms of amar's story. 

I agree Mamta a very average episode. Pratik scene was a zabardasti ka scene. Mohan-Nanhi scene was the most important scene of today's episode.
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Kunal was a superstar today. His portrayal of a heart broken ex boyfriend was superlative! Such an exceptional actor.

Yes dear... His expression was superb... But tomorow's epi is going to b funny😊
Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 12 years ago
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Ami, yeh Rashmi US se aayi hain na? Let us start a "Rashmi wapas jao aandolan"

superbbb idea Neelu...  go back Rashmiii ðŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

I wonder y KKK is not so famous, while some useless muscle showing strip-stars are getting popular always, I'm surprised why an extra ordinarily talented KKK is not as famous as them.. KKK's acting in the last two episodes stand testimony to the fact that he is a fabulous performer.. He truly deserves to be a superstar.. KKK if u reading this, to u : Best wishes to Mohan bhaiya.. U rock!! From ur brother Udhay, Chennai..

WORD!!! Post this on his IF page. 

He is indeed a superlative performer. 
thank you so much for Live update :)

you guys Rock <3
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --khushi--

superbbb idea Neelu...  go back Rashmiii ðŸ˜†

Go back to Gautam😆 ðŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Udhay

I wonder y KKK is not so famous, while some useless muscle showing strip-stars are getting popular always, I'm surprised why an extra ordinarily talented KKK is not as famous as them.. KKK's acting in the last two episodes stand testimony to the fact that he is a fabulous performer.. He truly deserves to be a superstar.. KKK if u reading this, to u : Best wishes to Mohan bhaiya.. U rock!! From ur brother Udhay, Chennai..

same to same from ur bahbhi too ðŸ˜†
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nanhi_Angel

Yes dear... His expression was superb... But tomorow's epi is going to b funny😊

Looks like it Reshu. But I don' t think I will be able to tolerate this Rashmi anymore. If Mohan's mom tries to get them back together then ðŸ˜¡
misty85 thumbnail
@Udhay: I agree... kunal is a fantastic performer... I really loved him after watching LRL...
@Neelu: I think Megha handled P well... It's a clear indication that from now onwards she will completely support mohan...& P is trying to take revenge from mohan...first it was mohan who was protecting megha from P & now it's megha... tables have turned...
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nanhi_Angel

Go back to Gautam😆 ðŸ˜†

I have doubt if this gautam even exist???