MMT: Hansti rahe tu hansti rahe... - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bablinisha

good to hear reshma, hope others are doing okay too.

neelima - are you doing ok now? thats scary that they didn't do anything for safety.

Yeah Nisha fine now. It is annoying to see people not taking warnings and fire drills seriously. Now they are mocking everyone who left the building. I told them Jaan hain toh jahaan hain boss!!!
uuufff yaar what happen this...just hoping every thing fine god  help us save us.
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Udhay & Suman, I am sure there are many more male members out there. Why don't you guys give a shout out to them?
Sure yaar.. To all the male fans of NBTNMKK out there, I invite u all to our NBTNMKK forum, come, join and actively participate on the discussions about this wonderful show..!!
Originally posted by Udhay

Sure yaar.. To all the male fans of NBTNMKK out there, I invite u all to our NBTNMKK forum, come, join and actively participate on the discussions about this wonderful show..!!

👍🏼
Udhay all ok at your end?

Originally posted by misty85

@Nisha: ya... but pushpa, udhay, suman & reshu can tell better... non of them is online right now.

Didn't feel anything here at kolkata...Just come to about this from IF...hope everyone is o.k...
@ Neelima, Reshu & Misty : No major problem here.. We experienced the earthquake, shaking and all.. All of us, ran outside of our building and now only entering back.. All look tensed, bcoz of this.. This is a mild tremor.. Nothing much to worry about.. Mobile signals were jammed.. My relatives and friends from Kerala had been trying to call me for the past two hrs to know about this, but they say there was some error in connection.. That is also cleared by now.. Every1 is getting back to normal now.. No probs.. 👍🏼
@Udhay: great to know that everything is alright there...
Still the alert is high but according to US geological survey tusnami is less likely to hit the indian ocean now.
Originally posted by misty85

@Udhay: great to know that everything is alright there...
Still the alert is high but according to US geological survey tusnami is less likely to hit the indian ocean now.

Haan yaar, i too heard so.. but it is better to be well prepared with the needed precautions and be alert!!
Yeah Mamta, just saw in the news. They have given out Tsunami warning in 28 countries!
Just as precaution they are clearing out beaches. I guess 2004 Tsunami must be playing on their minds 😔
am also a male member of IF and a fan of meghan and NBT!! kal mohan ne renu jo sabak sikhaya lagta hai renu aur kabhi kisi se lift hi nahi mangenge!!😆😆 aur ha aaj bhukamp mujhe bhi thoda fell huya!!