Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snsaufan

👍🏼 as your analysis is spot on! 👏

we saw all 4 husb-wife relationships in the Modi house.. the elder 2 communicated..raji calmed each other..but GoHem still have a distance they need to overcome..
he took out his frustration by getting angry and she by pretending to search in the cupboard and taking peaks at him...

Thank you snsaufan 😉 !!!

Every relationship has some strengths & also areas to work on...& for Gohem it is reaching out & letting other partner know about your feelings & this also comes with being close to each other !!! So far both have not shared their pain with each other completely & suffered within themselves but the day they realise how the other partner is also suffering because of this they both will start to work on this area immediately so as to strength their relationship & be thr for one another 😊 !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish3003

So true!

I was waiting with baited breath when they started showing each of the couples one after the other... I knew Gohem would be last... And I was hoping he would say something to her... atleast remove his frustration but he was quiet but brilliant acting by Nazim... loved the way he threw the file!!

Brilliant Post.

Thank you Aish 😉 !!! & agree with you Nazim blows breath & feelings so easily into our Ahemji 😉😊 !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Was a very short scene but once again your analysis was spot on navya! I had hoped that aham would ask gopi about the matter. He knows she knows something that he doesn't. Was a golden opportunity for them. But cv's let it slip away. Guess they really dont want rashi exposed anytime soon.

Thank you Shaun 😊 !!! Just waiting to see how Ahem will react today when he knows Gopi was part of the plan & did not share it with him !!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Hi I Like your analysis and yes you have to express your feeling to your loved once or else there will be always a gap in the relationship what ever might be the relation and mainly when it comes to a Husband and wife sharing is the only way to communication and Ahem need to work on it and I think Gopi also need too. 

Thank you Srilatha 😉 !!! and agree with you that both need to work on sharing each other's feelings with one another & also reach out to the other not only in happiness but also in sorrow !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

brilliant analysis yet again navya...

Thank you Varshu 😉 !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

This is an awesomely well written post!!both have strong family values and love for their family members and they value the traditions of staying together.

Thank you Nihira 😉 !!!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: jizee

Fantastic analysis.

I noticed an improvement in ahem gopi's relationship.
Earlier,on those occasions,when ahem was affected because of some happenings,when gopi goes in front of him,he'start shouting at her.
Starting from navarathri, this as changed.
 Though in the past gopi understood ,he was agitated,she was scolded for no reason.
today, gopi understands ahem's turmoil,she does not disturb him, 
Because-not all pain s are shared ,not all pains need to be shared.
Ahem's this pain comes under this category,the intensity of his anger is directly proportional to the love he has for his family.
Ahem also knows how gopi feels. Reassurance,comfort has no role in this circumstance.
They both are undergoing pain, they are totally aware of theother'pain also.
During parag koki scene also,when parag was puzzled by the happenings ,she did not give any answer.
Next morning, when baa had her final say, parag was so tuned to koki, he patted her shoulder, to go ahead with her next step.
 Where as the other couples were looking for explanation and consolation.
Just my point of view.

Thank you Jizee 😉 !!! agree there are times when you would want to be alone but as husband & wife you also want to be there when you spouse is feeling hurt...it is a fine line & any couple needs to know when to do what !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Good post , you are so right ... hope for the day when ahem starts to sharing thing like this with gopi. gopi has always felt ahems pain , but ahem has really never felt gopi, not really

Thank you Anju...this understanding comes with time as the relationship progresses ...Ahem & Gopi's relationship of being together has just started & these teething problems the couple will overcome by working on it consciously...the day Ahem & Gopi realise it...both will start to work on it !!!
navyab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnisha

fab anaysis lovely...

Thank you Arnisha 😉!!!