Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Journey of being together - In Pain !!!

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem and Gopi were deeply effected by the split which baa had announced. Though Gopi knew about the entire plan & was executing under Baa's direction, it pained her to see that all of her family members were undergoing deep hurt & pain because of it !!!

Gopi knows her Ahemji very well & how much he cares for his family. Though he not very vocal & verbal in expressing his feelings out, he has always been there for the family ! Seeing him being effected by the pain of separation between the families troubled her heart but as she trusted in Baa's wisdom, she held back from sharing the plan & easing him out of it !!! It hurt Gopi deeply to see her Ahemji badly hurt...but to ensure the overall goal that the family was always together forever, she endured the pain of him being hurt in silence !!!

Ahem was really effected by the decision of Baa to split the family. As Baa did not listen to anyone & even to his suggestion, he felt helpless. Ahem as person knows one emotion in which he masks all his other emotions & that is anger. He was angry on what was happening & his lack of control to stop the decision. With Gopi entering into his life, he had started to relate to different emotions but when things never went his way, he still ended up being angry. When Gopi had gone to her peehar without informing him & then stayed back & as she did not pick his calls, he was angry on her. The moment she called him, he took out his anger on her & then immediately realised what he had done & tried to cajole her to speak to him. But what Ahem did not realise today was that Gopi was also undergoing similar pain & hurt & that she would need his support & love to overcome it , but yet hestill maintained distance unknowingly from her !!! What he also did not realise was that the pain he was undergoing could have been reduced if he had shared his pain & hurt he was undergoing with his love, his wife, his Gopi but yet he still maintained distance from her !!!

Ahem & Gopi though have been married for a year +, they actually started to evolve in their married relationship only from the time Ahem had started to teach Gopi, where he got to know about her & she about him & both are still trying to understand how a relationship between spouses married to each other, works out. At times they are there for each other at different situations & circumstances & at times they did not know how to reach out & be there for one another !!! Today is one such incident...As soon as Ahem realises this undefined distance he is maintaining unknowingly with her when things are not going in the right way, he will be able to work on it & share all he feels with her !!! But if he does not then it may lead to complications of misunderstandings in future !!!
Edited by navyab - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post again!⭐️...ok now i can go to sleep πŸ˜†

yep ahem is so kanjoos when it comes to expressing his feelings or sharing his thoughts with gopi...he is just starting to do that...i guess he was already troubled because of his failure to remember what happened on holi and the obvious distress he saw on gopi's face when he mentioned it to her...and with baa announcing separation he probably felt that nothing around him is in control...and we know how he would hate that feeling...this anger was more out of helplessness of being unable to reach out to his wife and baa...
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dipsy80

awesome post again!⭐️...ok now i can go to sleep πŸ˜†

yep ahem is so kanjoos when it comes to expressing his feelings or sharing his thoughts with gopi...he is just starting to do that...i guess he was already troubled because of his failure to remember what happened on holi and the obvious distress he saw on gopi's face when he mentioned it to her...and with baa announcing separation he probably felt that nothing around him is in control...and we know how he would hate that feeling...this anger was more out of helplessness of being unable to reach out to his wife and baa...

ha dipsy...I can also now go to sleep as I have to go to work early ...I just could not help but stop myself from falling asleep before posting on Ahem & Gopi & their journey πŸ˜‰ !!!

Yeah Ahem & Gopi still need to understand & work on their relationship & with time they will do that 😊 !!! No relationship is perfect at the start & it just gets perfect over time by understanding each other & being there for one another !!! From hating each other & not knowing anything about one another to now loving & knowing things about each other, both Ahem & Gopi worked on their relationship & this is what they will continue to do πŸ˜‰ !!!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was a very beautiful postπŸ‘
Did not watch the episode but I can imagine Aham's anger πŸ˜† He does react with anger doesn't he? πŸ˜›
Although I can see their relationship grow multitudes, there is one thing that is missing in their relationship. Sharing pain completely.. Especially from Gopi. Aham does share his confusion and anger but he also does that partially not letting Gopi completely into him. 
Gopi never shares her pain. If Aham insists she does give him a very vague answer that confuses him than solving their problems.. This communication gap in their relation needs to be filled. 
Even today seems to be a perfect example. Both do not realize the extent of being silent with each other. Again wise old woman Naani meant exactly this. When two people are this shy, it is going to make it difficult for them.. 
Aham is going to realize this very soon.. With Anitha coming back, unless Aham talks to Gopi, he is going to face a huge task.. πŸ˜›
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahem and Gopi both love their family. And both would do anything needed to make sure the family stayed together. When Ahem came out of the bathroom and ignored Gopi, it wasn't out of not wanting to reach out to her...it was more frustration as Navya said...he like to be in control of everything around him...Loved this episode because of the family and its unity was really prominent today 

Fantabulous post Navya and very well analyzed.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great post.  He needs to know she will always be there for him, in happiness or in pain/sorrow.πŸ‘

Edited by westindian - 12 years ago
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Navya! πŸ‘  The relationship that Gopi and Ahem share is somehow being halted by each others reservations to get even closer to one another.  It is disheartening that the CVs didn't use this opportunity in this track to push both of them towards each other by exhibiting each others vulnerabilitys through their sorrow and despair.  It would have created that need to take comfort from each other and share in each other's pain.  Ahem's anger was maybe justified as he felt that he was losing control and for once in his life he didn't he have the solution to the problem! Gopi understands Ahem's anger, but the fear of his anger is what sets Gopi apart from him.  As everyone is saying, why didn't Ahem take comfort in Gopi's arms when he was troubled? The problem may not be  in his comfort level with her, but maybe the fact that he is the elder son of the son of the house, and he felt that he should fix everything that is going wrong as its his responsibility and he may have felt frustrated at the time. In that frustration, he forgot there was someone else in the corner of his room also suffering silently😭.  Hope it made sense. πŸ˜•πŸ˜³Edited by angl143 - 12 years ago
jazz54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ as your analysis is spot on! πŸ‘
we saw all 4 husb-wife relationships in the Modi house.. the elder 2 communicated..raji calmed each other..but GoHem still have a distance they need to overcome..
he took out his frustration by getting angry and she by pretending to search in the cupboard and taking peaks at him...
Edited by snsaufan - 12 years ago
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So true!

I was waiting with baited breath when they started showing each of the couples one after the other... I knew Gohem would be last... And I was hoping he would say something to her... atleast remove his frustration but he was quiet but brilliant acting by Nazim... loved the way he threw the file!!

Brilliant Post.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Was a very short scene but once again your analysis was spot on navya! I had hoped that aham would ask gopi about the matter. He knows she knows something that he doesn't. Was a golden opportunity for them. But cv's let it slip away. Guess they really dont want rashi exposed anytime soon.