Poll Question :

Arnav fainting according to Sbs!

Poll Choice
Yes he has fainted because of starvation
No he is playing a prank
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago

Patni sabh kuch kha jate hain bechara pati dekhta hi reh jata hain...Poor baby!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

its i think because of starvation...and will lead to another rabba ve moment...😍 i hope so...
Thanks to Khushi and her funny acts😑 for making Arnav's terrible condition. Poor Arnav😭, whole day he did not eat anything and our great Khushi ate whole dinner and result his low sugar. Hopefully Khushi will realize now, everything is not be taken in funny ways everytime. Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
Lol I hope it's him playing a prank on Khushi thatl be really cute... He will stop khuhsi from her swami act lol, and itl show him how much she cares for him. But I'm guessing he will faint because of his sugar level and fatigue at work but I'm still hoping for a rabba ve or a cute moment where Arnav realises that Khushi cares for him.Edited by ArShi-R-no.1 - 12 years ago
I have voted for point 1... but I want it to be point 2
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Thanks to Khushi and her funny acts😑 for making Arnav's terrible condition. Poor Arnav😭, whole day he di not eat anything and our great Khushi ate whole dinner and result his low sugar. Hopefully Khushi will realize now, everything is not be taken in funny ways everytime.

as far as i understood SBS, she doesnt do this purposely... she waited for him to eat together in the evening, but she ate all herself, coz he comes late and she is starving also... when he arrives she makes new food, but too late then...
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

as far as i understood SBS, she doesnt do this purposely... she waited for him to eat together in the evening, but she ate all herself, coz he comes late and she is starving also... when he arrives she makes new food, but too late then...
OMG... if I am starving and I know one member is still left and that too( husband)I will think two option, first of all how can my concious and senses allow me to eat whole food? secondly at least before eating whole food I will make some other arrangements so that the person who is working  hard whole day does not starve after coming home and that too after knowing about the person's sickness. Khushi should use her brain sometimes in proper way.
Originally posted by barun_arnav

Thanks to Khushi and her funny acts😑 for making Arnav's terrible condition. Poor Arnav😭, whole day he did not eat anything and our great Khushi ate whole dinner and result his low sugar. Hopefully Khushi will realize now, everything is not be taken in funny ways everytime.

Agree yaar poor  Arnav πŸ˜­