Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This REDUX is one place where i find sensible analysis besides Aquiline's post! 

The episode maintained its dignity yet the story didn't progressed. It deepened with their relationship at hand. 

Wonderful Analysis tanthya!

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Helooo My friendsπŸ€—

Sathya, Doodz: Tantastic & Dantistic to the power of N...

Loooved all the analysis in my absence...and especially the dandas so brilliantly given by you both to the powers that be that they are finally getting their act together (atleast trying to).

Missed you all sooo muchπŸ€—

Shwethhuuu πŸ€—,

Missseddd Uuu sooo sooo Much, Re ...How was the trip??

Thank You, Hun ...

Now the thread seems complete with all members in..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: tanthya

Shwethhuuu πŸ€—,

Missseddd Uuu sooo sooo Much, Re ...How was the trip??

Thank You, Hun ...

Now the thread seems complete with all members in..πŸ˜›

Trip was great with hubby rolling his eyes every time he found me on the phone reading up on you guysπŸ˜† and my grumbling that the hotel we stayed had everything but star plusπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.

I liked the epi was 🀣 on some places but let me start my rantwa...This is not my show😭

I am watching Barun and Sanaya the actors and liking them but I can't remember the last time I saw ASR & Khushi
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Hello Ji...πŸ€—

Yeh title ka Kya matlab hai..IP REDUX?

Edit: oh thankoo for the link..saves me trouble finding you...πŸ˜†

Hi Sheens,  ** Hugs**

Jaldi Uttgayi..REDUX  is the  thread name .. meaning reviving, reliving   the episode through discussion, analysis 😊

Now I am going to bombard you with link...and expect u to give ur attendance here πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Oh okay! Yes I have always understood this in Doodhs analysis - so this info that she got from Anjali which was used for "other" things yesterday - was actually giving her a strong weapon against shyam and to protect Arnav!?

Wow!! I really did not see that coming!! πŸ˜ƒ I would be glad to see then - and soon - her knowing about his vulnerabilities very soon then! My patience level sucks! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yep !!..Khushi right now is busy in riling Arnav and it is a 2 pronged  attack..one she wants to irritate him and second she is really testing him ... it is like u check ur prized and treasured weapon for defect , faults and  weakness...when u realize there  is a chink , u set about repairing it and fortifying that chink...Khushi will do that when she realizes the chink..

Patience is a virtue !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Hola my beautiesπŸ€—
Updated my reply at @page1😳

Off to ofc so will cya all after sometimeπŸ˜ƒ

Group hug to all!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Haylooo Riya πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will wait for you to log in

Hugs , Love
-Sheena- thumbnail

Hi Sheens,  ** Hugs**

Jaldi Uttgayi..REDUX  is the  thread name .. meaning reviving, reliving   the episode through discussion, analysis 😊

Now I am going to bombard you with link...and expect u to give ur attendance here πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh, couldn't sleep so got up...😊

Who toh teek hai, as long as u will protect me n be my bodyguard here...πŸ˜† Patha Nahin kuch ulta Shulta Bol du, phir khair Nahin...🀣
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This Post I dedicate to Zuzana, for  reviving my sagging hope and cheery disposition,
πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

r
og ye kaisa laaga mohe
aarasi uthaauun dekhuun tohe
man chanchal mose chhal na kare
baanvari bole kabhi pagali bole
kaari tori akhiyaan yaad karuun
aarasi mein baar baar kaajar bharuun
man mitava kaahe pihu bole
jhuuthii-muuthi mitava aavan bole

Overall I liked this episode .. Why.. was there a continuation to the MU track ??  No !!...Was there an escalation of Shyam's advances ? No !! ...Are the family getting progressively involved in Arnav- Khushi's life acting as tie breakers?? NO !!..In short the much touted  plot stayed where it was ..But  It moved smoothly and softly in another arena ...The Redux  members would be aware that  Y'days Redux contained  very gloomy posts lamenting the non  movement of track  and I too agreed with the general consensus , then when I was doing the read up of  all the posts..My eyes fell on the post written by Payasa !! ..Her post  gave  quite a different perspective to look at this show and it is thanxx to her I am looking from that perspective and realizing that IP has not gone anywhere , it is alive and well but is deepening the track for better effect ...so what did Payasa say ..??  Payasa said that the current  track is two fold..One is the increasing of the MU [obvious] the other is probing  the makeup of characters ... I really feel like banging my head  over this cos I had pompously said we got the first brick in what makes ASR in  a post  which had dealt with his ego ..and here I am  overcome with Duffer tendency  lamenting the lack of movement when they are slowly peeling the layers and showing what made chotte into Arnav Singh Raizada,  the past serving to show the expected reactions to the aftermath !!

Arnav singh Raizada  sleeps on his king size bed, his eyes fastened  on the clock as  he impatiently awaits the arrival of Khushi..Khushi comes in reluctantly , admonishing Laxmi to be quiet and sending her off for the night ..Khushi watches Arnav sleeping for a while , slowly  walks away taking care not to  disturb him.. she goes to her side of the bed, closes her eyes, while Arnav slowly turns around like a sunflower following the sun, looks at her slleing form , closes his eyes in contentment and falls asleep..Khushi too has her fill of  devouring him by sight and closes her eyes, Her eyes and memory holding on to the last image that of Arnav sleeping like a kid..

Lies !! All lies, the so called anger,disgust, contempt  all lies  for prowling  underneath  this deceptive overt hatred  is one shining truth,  awaiting its chance  to pounce on this unwary  players  is a alien and diametrically opposite emotion  called  LOVE !! 😊..

Habits once acquired is very hard to give up, both  have become each others  drug ,addicted to one another's thoughts, actions, foibles  much though they may deny, each have created a niche in one another's heart ..a heart which becomes a void when  it is not filled with their presence ...both are happy when they see each other, when they are together ..

I loved the troubled guilty expression of Barun when he overhears the reason for Khushi's  dawn to dusk  workaholic  behavior  and the way his eyes softens when he watches Khushi sleeping !!

The next day dawn with the sound of Dhabba falling acting as the pleasant wakeup call for the Raizada Arnav ..He dresses up , gets ready to leave for his office when Anjali gives him the Prasad , and  some advice freely..Prasad is accepted , Advice is discarded ..Arnav leaves for his office ..Anjali realizes that the advice shud be given to one who understands the value of it and  goes in search of Khushi..Anjali gives Khushi a peek into  chotte a boy, reserved, sensitive, angry, caring ...If Anjali expected Khushi to thaw after this, then Boy was she  wrong  cos Khushi , the ever vigilant warrior gleefully  realized that she has got  Zeus thunder which she can use to aggravate Arnav further...

Almost everyone knows that Anjali is the main player in Khushi -Arnav life ..that she will be the bridge, connection  but today she was shown as Janus, a sutradhar  who has  clear vision of the past and future .. who knows that  to understand Arnav better, Khushi has to know Chotte well, what drives the present day Arnav, what made him into one ..Anjali it is who has  placed this valuable hint on to Khushi's hand   bec ANJALI UNDERSTANDS THAT KHUSHI WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL  GRASP THE MEANING IMMEDIATELY, FASTER THAN ARNAV ..

Another instance where we got to see Anjali is picking up on the vibes and realizing that Khushi is not really happy.. As is Anjali's nature, she may begin to worry and nag which may push Arnav into taking some action either to disprove  Anjali's  assumption or to confront Khushi leading to further throw of hints...but all that will be later...right now the fires are being stoked..

Anjali has given tips to win over Arnav's heart which even though redundant now will come into play later on as Khushi realizes that purity  of his heart and seeks to win his love ...

In ARHI relationship it is not Nani but Anjali who is the God Fairy  for she has picked up on the fact that Arnav and Khushi are not spending time together, is guiding Khushi in carving a place for herself in his heart and to drench him with  her love..All of which Khushi has agreed to do and Khushi will do it but in her own inimitable style driving him nuts !!

Also loved the fact that Both Arnav and Khushi get the blessing of Dm via the interlocutor Anjali

Kids see the truth easily sometimes when it is difficult for the adults to decrypt the obvious and are gulled by other factors ...This was a line that resonated  from y'day ..Now will this kid come and point out the obvious to this two idiots giving them the much needed insight into one another and the poisonous circumstance...I hope so !!

SAVE ME FROM SWA-MI !!

Khushi starts her Mission to irritate  Arnav with Love ..The intention is to pretend love , pester him with love , vex him with love , aggravate him with love  but Love, That  wild horse can never be reined in and it has the propensity to pop out when least expected , isn't it ...Here was Khushi fully determined to rouse the wrath of the sleeping Lion Arnav when  a few flicks of  his hair lying askew on his forehead sent her heart galloping, her eyes dreamy, her countenance softening ..Her hands move of their own volition to brush away his hair ..A span in time when  true love brooks no opposition ...

Khushi begins her assault  on Arnav's temper , a temper he  holds on to with much difficulty as he  realizes that Khushi has thrown away all his sober and staid clothes & replaced it with lurid colored one's  ... Arnav  is furious, boiling mad at her ...when Khushi judiciously decides not to take any more chances and beats a retreat under the guise of preparing the brekki ...The clumsy  girl  almost dashes against the strong wooden door  and is halted from doing so by her concerned Swami ...It was That   brief moment when love asserts itself  despite the many hurdles put up on its way ...

Needless to say, this brief  scene of love and care interspersed amongst the comedy was the best.. best bec it did not call attention to itself, best bec it seemed natural ..The look of intense happiness in Khushi when Arnav calls out , the softening of khushi's face when she sees Arnav ..

Also Liked  that amidst the lurid color shirts, Arnav unerringly picks up the Red shaded one..the color denoting passion ..power!!

Barun was at his best here as was Sanaya ..if the recliner scene had u grinning, then Barun's muttered,  'Zaroor kuch gadbad hai' sent one laughing and his exasperated .." Swami se acha Laad Gavarnar hi tha " was  damn Good

The most intriguing part was  Akash taking the keys with him ...somehow  suggesting a lack of faith and trust between these two..PAYASh bond is a untested bond and with each of them guarding and holding on to their thoughts and always  agreeing to what other says with their  alphabets ..I would be interested to know how they will unfold when strife hits ... did not Shyam warn Shashi earlier on that Payal will be at RM  under his control and that he has the power to make or break Payal's life... will we see  that cming into play..Khushi's fears of Payal's life shattering turning true but the  blow comes from another source named Shyam... Trust is a doubtful  commodity in PAYASH life but Trust  reigns supreme in Arnav-Khushi life..yes sometimes it does face its share of storms, tornadoes,  Many a time it appears that they will succumb but have weathered  out successfully so far   and now Shyam awaits !!

NOTE TO CV's ;

I thought Anjali was infected by polio right from her childhood .. was she affected by polio or is she wearing braces due to  some accident ..

** Haawt Air Pleej **
  Yo CV's  Payalia , the provincial Payalia  gets to wear a night suit  , a satin one, looks like a proper Business man's wife while Khushi sleeps in the same outfit she had worn all day 😲😲😲  or worse ..she wears the Gupta's night suits ...😑😑...isn't she a tycoon's wife ??

I do know that Saathiya Saath Nibhaana is under scanner, applaud ur  good heart  in trying to promote  another show, but bear in mind.. if u persist with no story,  no movement in tracks, endless dragging and illogical twists, then u may find urself  promoting ur show in another successful show...Don't take ur show its success for granted !!

If U want to maintain a surprise over the intro of a new character, maintain a buzz over it, create enuf curiosity so that the viewer's tune into ur show ..Then clamp down on ur news leaks !!  had u kept the intro of the new character under wraps..the Net would have gone wild with its speculation and would have been driven to switch on just to watch the entrant..Missed chance !!  & the spinoff from Beti B [ of bachchan khandan]..seriously !!

Haila  a posts dedicated to me ..that too by Sathya😲
...Ok coming back to my senses...I am getting emotional now😭😭😭...tumne toh aaj mujhe kushi ke aansoon rula diya yaar😭😭😭..I am deeply touched..😳 
Thank U Thank U Thank UπŸ€—

Coming back to your analysis...wah wah wahπŸ‘...trust you to look inside and bring out the depth...thats what makes your posts special..that different perspective. I loved these lines of yours:

Lies !! All lies, the so called anger,disgust, contempt  all lies  for prowling  underneath  this deceptive overt hatred  is one shining truth,  awaiting its chance  to pounce on this unwary  players  is a alien and diametrically opposite emotion  called  LOVE !! πŸ˜Š..

How true you are ..do these two ever realise this game of deceit they are playing

And this what you wrote:

Anjali has given tips to win over Arnav's heart which even though redundant now will come into play later on as Khushi realizes that purity  of his heart and seeks to win his love ...

This is a vital clue to kushi which will come into play later part when she has to understand Arnav and his love for her.

Thanks once again Sathya for all the love!πŸ€—

Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yep !!..Khushi right now is busy in riling Arnav and it is a 2 pronged  attack..one she wants to irritate him and second she is really testing him ... it is like u check ur prized and treasured weapon for defect , faults and  weakness...when u realize there  is a chink , u set about repairing it and fortifying that chink...Khushi will do that when she realizes the chink..

Patience is a virtue !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Got it know! Faltu mein I was getting frustrated yesterday! Thank you so much to both of u for clearing it up! πŸ€—

Acha where is Shyam!? Why are the writers not showing him in action!? πŸ˜•
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Honestly , I would be happy if the  nosediving TRP sends the PH scampering for course correction  and they have begun to correct the course  cos  the CV's sent the message didn't they..when Khushi says "Ab nayi Khushi Kumari Guptha nazar aayegi " ...So hang on , Ruchi ..corrections  do take time ..

Thank You !!

Thanks Dear😳...

I am waiting for the CV's to be more sercious and take this battle of TRP's head onπŸ˜ƒ...

Hope this week once IPL TRP's are known they will be more sercious and things turn out to be good for us and show😳