Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

You should have tried rubbing the IF PM button...could have worked ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

I was going to embark on this Indiana Jones Mission today , but  u  came OL ..
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guys GM from me...

Whats Gopi Vahu drama, sorry am not much into Indian serials, jus watching 2 at the moment... BALH from sony & this...

Please Help.๐Ÿ˜Š
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

mombathi leke dhoond rahi hoon teri true love ko aur inna saare jagah bhikra hai ke mujhe  usse sammetne main  7 janam  lag jaayege ...Casanova !!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

look who is talking ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, looks like we scared away ur IP gang...

๐Ÿ˜† ho ho hahahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜‰

even better sheen ๐Ÿ˜‰
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by: tanthya

I was going to embark on this Indiana Jones Mission today , but  u  came OL ..

lolz...jhooti muti mitwa...title suits you to the T today...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: abavi

Hello Reduxians!!!

Wonderful Analysis all of you!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank You, Vi

The episode did give two important messages for me in the midst of Humor

1. From Anjali's words, its clear that even though Kushi tries to show she is cheerful and happy, Anjali has sensed that she is not her usual self, the bubbly one that used to come to RM...Anjali thinks that Kushi is searching for happiness...and she relates it to Arnav fighting with Kushi. The moment Anjali told that Kushi has gone quiet nowadays and seems like she is searching for her happiness- what would have Arnav thought? yeah she is not happy obviously... She wants Shyam and I cant give her what she wants!

2. And when Anjali told Kushi that he fears being pampered and loved because he cannot do the same to others.. I think she meant not being loved in actual sense, she meant being expressive..
But if Kushi tries to think on these lines, she would realise that this guy is not at all in-expressive when it comes to love, he cannot be all lovey dovey like gifting bouquets of roses and chocolates every other day...He is not the type who would say "I Love you" or "I missed you so much"... He is bad with words and these expressions are all implicit for him... He is not someone who would call her Jaan/baby/honey/sweetheart very often.. these expressions would be there... probably reserved for very special occasions...  but he is expressive in his own way!

Did'nt he Kiss her when he realised that she had put A on her mehendi? didnt he serve food along with her and take it on the stride when someone called him server? Didnt he go all hyper when she fainted, ordering everyone around, didnt he get her bangles when she hinted him about it? doesnt he shout/hold/stop her everytime she falls, trips/dashes against something?

Its not that he does go expressive only when he fears losing his near and dear, he does express even otherwise... Only that the person has to relate and understand his way of expressing it. He expresses it but he cannot stand the other person going gaga over it... simply because he cant handle them when they go gaga.. he feels being teased!

- And this is the same reason, he got kushi the bangles, but wouldnt agree openly, because he doesnt want her to gaga over it, simply because he cant handle it, He does'nt know how to react when someone does that... He did agree to it when she demands and fights with him.. that is something that he can handle!

- this is the same reason why he tried to escape when Kushi went gaga over the fact that he helped her serve food...

- What I thought was Kushi knows his expressions of love- otherwise how did she recognise the Rajkumar in Shaitan, only that now she is into irritating him, so doesnt think much about it.

- And Anjali is probably the one who doesnt understand his expressions of Love- In the FB scene also, Its 12 and and little Arnav is sitting on his bed writing something.. Why should someone as little as an 8 year old sit and write something at that hour... was it because he knew his sis would come and wish him? and when she does, he doesnt want to show he has been waiting.. because he knows Anjali would go gaga over the fact he was actually waiting to be wished, he diverts the attention by bursting the balloon!

Apart from these two points to ponder, the episode was funny

Some thoughts on OTT
Start Music:
chingucha chingucha Manja coloru chingucha Pacha coloru chingucha segappu coloru chingucha vanna vanna shirtunga vaga vagaiyana shirtunga vaanavilla pilinju vanthu sayam potta shirtunga...
chingucha chingucha

1. If she had removed all his shirts, cant he use one of his sweat shirts or T shirts?
2. Isnt it the same shirt he wore for SPA Song?Arnav on red... I mean, i was reminded of the famous Ramarajan shirts (girls who watched his movies would have murdered me now for comparing Arnie with RR...if they could reach me through the virtual world!)  he can use a waist coat on top of it, it would'nt look that bad like now...purely IMO Some liked him on it infact... NOM
3.Swami really? even though it is to piss him off, I was wondering if there is a equivalent of Athan, Mama, Machan, bava in Hindi? romantic but isnt really outdated kindof? I mean in south, I have seen young ladies(I know someone well edcuated and employed ladies as well) using it, if not on regular basis... they do call their hubbies by name and do use these words sometimes in public as well๐Ÿ˜‰... but swami?
4. where did her suits go? I am seeing only shirts now?
5. when Payal was reluctant initially to let Mamorama in, I was thinking of something else ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

VI,

He is a direct, non-fussy man who does not like attention paid to his actions..He loves, he expresses  without creating a brouhaha ...That is the TM of Arnav ..

Ramarajan  OMG... U r Lucky.. You are so farr off and the girls here donno him  ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Yeh beech mein kaisi pus ja hee hu...๐Ÿ˜†

tu tu meri side aja na ๐Ÿ˜†

@ sathi,

o phaleezzz sheenu bas such ka stah daiti hai and she knows such ka dosra naam fati fati fatiii hai ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: IPKKNDFAN29

Hi Guys GM from me...

Whats Gopi Vahu drama, sorry am not much into Indian serials, jus watching 2 at the moment... BALH from sony & this...

Please Help.๐Ÿ˜Š

There is a show on SP where the female lead is the dutiful wife and daughter in law...she takes the insults from her husband as she is sanskaari..

A typical saas bahu drama
tanthya thumbnail

Tanths, looks like we scared away ur IP gang...

Time ko dekh...we usually  depart at this hour ..take a breather n then gather again after the show  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

๐Ÿ˜›

lolz...jhooti muti mitwa...title suits you to the T today...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ... But seriously, I had thought of waiting until Friday