Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hola girlies πŸ€—
everyone is talking abt the earthquake at work too... we did not feel anything in Pune...

hope folks down south are doing fine...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Tanths πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—...Riyaaa "" Muhwazz

Phantastic postwaπŸ‘πŸ‘ ika padhke dil gardenwa-gardenwa hui jaayi!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Sirf Gardenwa hui  ya kuch phool bhi khili !!

@Anna...dont worry dearπŸ€—πŸ€— jhaapi <3 <3 <3
I understand where u are coming from but I guess we cant help it πŸ˜ƒ Lets just wait and watchπŸ˜‰ and we all are there to support each others rant rite????πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Frankly I was all gloomy and was ranting the whole time todayπŸ˜‰ my prob was with the story not moving ahead and all these filler episode doing nothing to the MU track...so was damn frustrated the whole time!!πŸ˜†

So today I kept logic aside and switched my brain cells off before watching the episode...maybe
that is the reason I was able to enjoy it!!!😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Overall it was a light-hearted and OK OK kind of episode that didn't do much to the current track...it was a filler episode and looked very much like oneπŸ˜›

I wont go into pointing out all the logical gaps that I noticed...as me already frustrated with the way things are moving so dont want to add more to my already wracked nerves!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Instead I will point the scenes/dialogues that I found funny or liked:

1. Arnav-Khushi scene when Khushi came into the room😳 loved how they looked at each other while going off to sleep😍😍

2. Loved how she set his hair straight and then ruffled his hair 😳 that was such a loving and affectionate gestureπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
Does that mean Arnie is such a deep-sleeper that he didn't even realize it???πŸ˜‰
Oh yeah guys totally forgot m so off logical stuff todayπŸ˜†

LOGIC GAYAA TEL LENE
🀣

3. Loved Arnav and Anjali's FBπŸ˜ƒ good move by Anjali to make Khushi understand her Chote better!!!

4. Arnav's "Who the hell is Swami???πŸ˜•" Classic 🀣🀣🀣

5. Arnav's "Swami se better toh Laad Governor tha" EPIC🀣

P.S:
1. CVs i know with IPL running u guys dont have any other option other than giving us all the filler episodes..but can we plz have some meaningful fillers plz!!!!

IPL Should not be an excuse anymore ..They can move slowly

2. CVs so Payal gets to sleep in satin gown and for Khushi her old maika waale cloths!!!πŸ˜•
why this soutela treatment CVs? when all the side actors/actresses can get new cloths then why not the leads!!!!

😑

LOlsss sorry guys I know I promised I wont rant😳 but I guess CVs ki tarah main bhi aadat se majboor hoonπŸ˜†

EDITED:

Ok guys as Tanths suggested I went and watched the episode again😳
well though I still have a few issues with how it was delivered but yeah CVs I get wht u wanted to showπŸ˜ƒ...I guess sometimes we just have to get the big picture or the ultimate END product and ignore a bit of how its was delivered...coz ultimately its the END PRODUCT that matters!!!!

The best thing I liked about today's episode is Anjali removing another layer to Arnav Singh Raizada who is still an ENIGMA to Khushi!!!!😳
I was always under the impression that what and how Arnav is now is due to his mother's sudden tragic death...but yday's episode set me straight that he was always like this since his childhood...different yet uniqueπŸ˜ƒ
Its not that he doesn't love...he does and that too deeply but he cant express it...but yeah dont they say ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN ANY WORDS!!!😳

Well me speaking from my personal experience here as this is exactly what my BABA ( I mean my DAD) is like!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

So I feel yes this track will help help Khushi to understand Arnav more...today maybe she was mocking his LOVE(frankly i didnt like that part but well WHAT EVERπŸ˜†) but when time comes she will be his DHAAL!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edit-
@Doods πŸ€—πŸ€—all I can say about ur analysis is just brilliant and PERFECTπŸ‘ sweetheart this is why I always try to make it a point of not missing ur synopsis!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

@Pam and DivyaπŸ€—πŸ€— dear loved ur analysis as always😳 simply beautiful <3 <3

@All Sorry didn't get time to read all the comments due to time constraint but m sure I will love reading ur takes...will come back later to read them!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Beautiful Analysis, Riya πŸ˜ƒ
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lolsss okπŸ˜†

Mine is not C+/C++ exactly but its "Business Processs Management" toolsπŸ˜ƒ
 more java based!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Riya  i am more in to Os ..Unix ,linux administrator..no development..only handling and implementing..πŸ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monsi08

Same pinchhh πŸ˜†
Duniya Gol Hai Na πŸ˜ƒ

OMG is it????πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan yaar Gol toh hain hi!!!!πŸ˜›
-Appy- thumbnail

Lolsss yaar...they dont do proper research i guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold we were just talking abt the research part πŸ˜‰
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

not inaccurate lucky. alert issued to warn people. now since nothing has hit so far, they will just be on guard.

yeah you are  right shanthi..people who leave on beach side or at beach should be alerted.. 
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

hola girlies πŸ€—
everyone is talking abt the earthquake at work too... we did not feel anything in Pune...

hope folks down south are doing fine...

Appy πŸ€—πŸ€—
is it??? we felt it and most of my colleagues left for the day as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lolsss okπŸ˜†

Mine is not C+/C++ exactly but its "Business Processs Management" toolsπŸ˜ƒ

more java based!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

oh i never read comp in my school n college time but taught n m teaching . So i v nt so much knwledge of computer.
-Appy- thumbnail

Appy πŸ€—πŸ€—
is it??? we felt it and most of my colleagues left for the day as wellπŸ˜†

here also my colleagues are joking that they want to go have their last tea before the earth quake comes 🀣
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

OMG is it????πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan yaar Gol toh hain hi!!!!πŸ˜›

do u think we cud be colleagues too ... πŸ˜†