Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX; Jhooti Muti Mitwa !! *updated* - Page 31

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Yes, The message has to be conveyed that Diabetes  although not life threatening can turn fatal if not  properly cared for ..

First, Is there really an ME ??

They can drag it, Shwets... They can Show Peeling off the layers of Arnav, gradually falling in love with the man she is discovering only for her to be devastated when she comprehends the reason for the marriage ..This can take up some time 😊

If they show a good meaningful track of Khushi falling deeper and deeper in love and Arnav too getting doses of her true nature, getting more confused about his MU, its okay...though I am still not happy with the MU being dragged so much...

But if they show nonsensical fillers...toh kar bhi kya dakte hain hum, except whining, cribbing and going back to watching!! πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Sathya FABULOUS analysis, lovely episode and loved reading your take & seeing the meaning behind the episode!!!

Doods, I'm kind of speechless & flabbergasted, I don't know what to say after reading your analysis & the de-coding of ASR's heart & love.  I can start with saying it was DOODASTIC!!! However it doesn't seem to be enough to convey how simply brilliant you are at this, I had to read it twice as you are the only person who has been able to get into the skin of ASR & describe his essence, it was an AMAZING read!!!

Thank You, Sushie..

Today Doods outclassed herself..and words would be superfluous , So I did not even try πŸ˜›
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Thanks dear..πŸ€—.. yes indeed anjali' character is also a complex one..sum1 in this forum only did marvellous job in her character analysis.. it is for writers to decide..but always felt that between arnav and shyam,anjali wil choose arnav as arnav wud choose anjali over khushi..but again this show always surprises us..πŸ˜†

Riti, that's a very politically correct statement. 

I feel when time will come between choosing Anj and Khushi, Arnav will be in a little dilemma and then Khushi will help him choose by stepping aside... this is where Khushi leaving Arnav fits in. 
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
hello gurlz... Me back again

Whatz cooking in Redux today?
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent Analysis Santhya n Doods!!!
Arnav's love theory;brilliantly explained!!
That Goodness We forum ppl are lucky to have your redux.After watching the episode last night I was fearing we might not get to read Such Tantastic n Doodastic analysis!!Thanx a lot for keeping Redux through every episode!!
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

If they show a good meaningful track of Khushi falling deeper and deeper in love and Arnav too getting doses of her true nature, getting more confused about his MU, its okay...though I am still not happy with the MU being dragged so much...

But if they show nonsensical fillers...toh kar bhi kya dakte hain hum, except whining, cribbing and going back to watching!! πŸ˜³

The peeling of layers might be done in Khushi style, which may escape the eyes  of some viewer's...I really hope they shows Khushi falling in love coherently and  in a visible manner ..They shud not rely on layers nor on nuances  and innuendos😊
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Last week , Sheens..It had tumbled out

I thought it was at 10 last week?

Read thru ur post, tanths..

Stupendous..one really does not need to watch the serial to get the essence of the scene or what is trying to be conveyed...
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Sathya FABULOUS analysis, lovely episode and loved reading your take & seeing the meaning behind the episode!!!

Doods, I'm kind of speechless & flabbergasted, I don't know what to say after reading your analysis & the de-coding of ASR's heart & love.  I can start with saying it was DOODASTIC!!! However it doesn't seem to be enough to convey how simply brilliant you are at this, I had to read it twice as you are the only person who has been able to get into the skin of ASR & describe his essence, it was an AMAZING read!!!

Thanks Sushh... Hugzz πŸ€— Tu aati hain post karti hain and nikal leti hain??? Babe stay here for sometime. 

About ASR, well mauka mila toh said it. I have always felt read him since the beginning like this but never had the chance to write about it. Like I did his Opportunist side, today got the love side.

But one scene I wud love to write is his repentance episode... Donno tab tak if I'll keep on writing or not. 

@Zu:- You wanted me to write on engagement scene naa sometime back??? Dekho aaj likh di. 
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zonera1

Excellent Analysis Santhya n Doods!!!

Arnav's love theory;brilliantly explained!!
That Goodness We forum ppl are lucky to have your redux.After watching the episode last night I was fearing we might not get to read Such Tantastic n Doodastic analysis!!Thanx a lot for keeping Redux through every episode!!

Thank You, Zoni ..

Our pleasure and  REDUX is enhanced by   best writers who willingly share their thoughts ..REDUX stays open , Hun and will be the platform for all  discussions done in fair, forthright manner without degenerating to Bashing and abuses 😊
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting that the TRPs are not too bad.