Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, what is MU?

MU stands for Misunderstanding ..both  Arnav adn Khushi are  under misunderstanding..Arnav thinks that Khushi is having a illicit affair with  his BIL , after seeing them supposedly hugging one another and after Shym BIL confirms it...while Khushi is determined to get to the bottom of why Arnav forced her to marry ??
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Tanthya- loved your analysis as always..brilliant..👏
@Doods- this is first time I am commenting on your analysis..though I always love them bt this time had to say..I am speechless... this is what arnav is all about..he loves selflessly but is not able to express it..he can go to any extent..may be destroy himself for his loved one..only if his loved ones could understand..bt I think anjali does understand him a bit..she does say to khushi that he does love people but doesnt know how to express...I hope khushi regrets too for misjudging arnav..she has also misunderstood him a lot of times..

@all - awesome analysis gals..this thread rocks..👍🏼
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Desi.Kudi

@Doodleberry, OMG!!  Wonderful, wonderful post.  Thanks for writing so eloquently about Arnav's love and also his values.  Ever since I started watching IPKKND I've had my own definitions of who Khushi and Arnav are and what they're all about.  Different life experiences have also taught me how to decipher different aspects of people's personalities.  But have never been able to articulate it properly enough.  Your post today reminded me of the few things that I'd thought about Arnav, his love and his principles and about who I thought he is as a person.  I'd see, understand, empathize but not be able to put my thoughts and feelings together in such an organised and articulate way.  Thank you SO much for, unknowingly, putting words to my thoughts too.  I'm not good at analyzing and seeing the bigger picture with such a clear perspective like yourself; and am really glad that you choose to share your point of view with all of us everyday :-)  My day is never complete without reading Tanthya's and your posts because of your respective perspectives :-))  Thanks yet again to both of you :-)

Thanks Newb. Hugzz 🤗

You can also write..just figure out what exactly you think of the character and put it down in an algorithm. Then connect them in a sequential manner and you'll get it. Only remember to keep your thinking crystal clear and check both the sides of the coin. That's it. 

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

Tanths, what is MU?

Hope Sathya does not mind my answering this, MU means misunderstanding.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slmu

I agree, it is time that Khushi realizes that her actions have consequences.

They should use this scenario as a platform to show how serious diabetes can be. Up until now Khushi only knows that he has 'shakkar ki bimari' meaning he cannot eat anything sweet. Which really is not entirely true.  She needs to be made to understand that diabetics need to eat at specific times and regular  intervals to keep sugar levels in check.

When Khushi provides dabba service to the office and uses AR offices for her business, does she not instruct Sharmaji to make sure ASR gets his lunch?

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Pam.. There will be  a acceptable limit to TRP fall .. the eyes will be glued to that .. as soon as it approaches or nears that limit.. PH will start  acting ... this would be like medication .. once u it goes thru the acceptable limits..we get major surgery which may or may not work..

Sathya did the trps fall this week...that is the only way the PH can wake up now and start working properly...if trps fall they will get a proper banging from SP also
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Is that what they're going to show? She eats everything, leaving nothing for him? 😲
Thats strange! 

I did not see the full SBS today.. I get irritated with the way they show everything as comedy with an irritating voice in the background...plus the buffering was slow, so I skipped seeing all of it.

BTW, who's Gorky?!

Acc to Sanaya , Khushi does and then she realizes her blunder, cooks food for Arnav but by then his sugar level dips really low , he loses consciousness..

Gorky  is one of the pillars of 4 Lions and Hubby of Gul..
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
IPK TRP - 3.3 - Down 0.2
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

barun said that he does give inputs to the story.. and does write.. in his interview right?

they must have understood their characters by now.. and know their audience.. so why does BS and SI have a stake in the making of the script?

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

IPK TRP - 3.3 - Down 0.2

I would say.. 3.00 as the barest minimum , which they can afford to...what is BV's TRP ????..considering that they were in direct  competition with IPL..I would say not a steep drop ..