Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Bang on !! Lucky..there are levels and levels of  pranks ... I had mentioned  some where in this thread that Khushi is pushing the envelope ... Here I think she pushed it too far..  I would not mind this pushing if it gets  balanced with her learning a lesson 😊

I agree, it is time that Khushi realizes that her actions have consequences.
Desi.Kudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Doodleberry, OMG!!  Wonderful, wonderful post.  Thanks for writing so eloquently about Arnav's love and also his values.  Ever since I started watching IPKKND I've had my own definitions of who Khushi and Arnav are and what they're all about.  Different life experiences have also taught me how to decipher different aspects of people's personalities.  But have never been able to articulate it properly enough.  Your post today reminded me of the few things that I'd thought about Arnav, his love and his principles and about who I thought he is as a person.  I'd see, understand, empathize but not be able to put my thoughts and feelings together in such an organised and articulate way.  Thank you SO much for, unknowingly, putting words to my thoughts too.  I'm not good at analyzing and seeing the bigger picture with such a clear perspective like yourself; and am really glad that you choose to share your point of view with all of us everyday :-)  My day is never complete without reading Tanthya's and your posts because of your respective perspectives :-))  Thanks yet again to both of you :-)
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bang on !! Lucky..there are levels and levels of  pranks ... I had mentioned  some where in this thread that Khushi is pushing the envelope ... Here I think she pushed it too far..  I would not mind this pushing if it gets  balanced with her learning a lesson 😊

Totally agree!! This is where im asking her growth. 
I see more patience and tolerance and level of understanding and listening to her quietly from Arnav's side. Being, We see him mellowed down so much.

And wasnt Anjali dialogues confusing?? I just couldnt understand the first time what she spoke. She rehashed their mother's letter in a confusing manner. 'i was worried if Kushi will take Kokila's path when i heard AnjaliπŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Lucky,

Today she did not play any harmful prank on him...

I am not sure what they will show tomorrow...I will comment on that only after watching the episode tomorrow.

As for her antics today, I enjoyed them. it was a funny episode.

I do not blame her for being a pain in his butt..its not like he treated her like a princess or something...
It goes  both ways...you know my stance on this Lucky πŸ˜ƒ

I agree Shwets, Today she did not play any harmful pranks...Tomorrow too her intention is not to hurt him she gets hungry and she eats all the food leaving him nothing...where I have issue in this scenario is ...Khushi has been projected as a compassionate, thoughtful girl  who serves everyone first and has her own food last , who thinks of other persons ..with her 'Inhe cheeni manna Hai ' and her constant ' Aap teekh tho hain '..she has shown that she  is concerned , worried ..and her  complete lack of thought regards her hubby and consuming everything  does not sit well with what has been portrayed so far..
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pamk06

Why do I feel after this she will start caring for Arnav a lot which will then increase his confusion about her and Shyam relationship.

the new entry must be for khushi to understand Arnav

Pam, may be. she needs to understand him to move forward but before that she needs Shyaam to instigate that... only enemies can trigger certain emotions not friends. 
tanthya thumbnail

But isnt it difficult to gain the fallen TRP 

Pam.. There will be  a acceptable limit to TRP fall .. the eyes will be glued to that .. as soon as it approaches or nears that limit.. PH will start  acting ... this would be like medication .. once u it goes thru the acceptable limits..we get major surgery which may or may not work..
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Pam, may be. she needs to understand him to move forward but before that she needs Shyaam to instigate that... only enemies can trigger certain emotions not friends. 

Which can only happen if Shyam shows up... 

is Abhaas having some problem with PH...is that the reason he is missing???

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree Shwets, Today she did not play any harmful pranks...Tomorrow too her intention is not to hurt him she gets hungry and she eats all the food leaving him nothing...where I have issue in this scenario is ...Khushi has been projected as a compassionate, thoughtful girl  who serves everyone first and has her own food last , who thinks of other persons ..with her 'Inhe cheeni manna Hai ' and her constant ' Aap teekh tho hain '..she has shown that she  is concerned , worried ..and her  complete lack of thought regards her hubby and consuming everything  does not sit well with what has been portrayed so far..

Is that what they're going to show? She eats everything, leaving nothing for him? 😲
Thats strange! 

I did not see the full SBS today.. I get irritated with the way they show everything as comedy with an irritating voice in the background...plus the buffering was slow, so I skipped seeing all of it.

BTW, who's Gorky?!
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Which can only happen if Shyam shows up... 

is Abhaas having some problem with PH...is that the reason he is missing???

Good point. Where is Abhas???

Is this absence why the wallet business is on hold???
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Don't you feel the girl after that "2 hr bet" is way different than the girl which was before that...she is nothing like that khushi we know...this one is capable of anything