Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tanthya

Sweethearts,

Anna, Prathima, Riya..

It was a loaded epi...Just watch it again, the clue is in the dialogs and if u remember our discussions, u will notice  a vital  action has begun today 😊

Sathya U will have to explain to us! I am just too messed up with the lack of story moving! See my analysis and you will know the frustration I have! πŸ˜†

And Dad is on tour that is why I am here πŸ˜›
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sweethearts,

Anna, Prathima, Riya..

It was a loaded epi...Just watch it again, the clue is in the dialogs and if u remember our discussions, u will notice  a vital  action has begun today 😊

Yes tanthya do explain what began. I am just so confused.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Sathya U will have to explain to us! I am just too messed up with the lack of story moving! See my analysis and you will know the frustration I have! πŸ˜†

And Dad is on tour that is why I am here πŸ˜›

I'll not take away tha Joy of discovering ...I have given u hints..now run it along with  what U have seen today and u will get it ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I'll tell u this..This was not a complete filler..there was something in it..ab dhoondo πŸ˜ƒ
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Thanks dear😳

Didnt u say in yday's REDUX that u guys watch most of the episodes des days keeping ur expectation low? πŸ˜‰ well frankly thats what I did todayπŸ˜‰ 0% expectation and keeping logic aside!!!!πŸ˜†

I know! I was the one who was braggin about positiveness and trust me I laughed like hell today - but ye logic ne mera peecha hi nahi choda! I thought to give my brain a rest - but did not happen! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And to think - I knew this was to happen! πŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail

Bye Gals,

Enjoy ur chat !!

Time for my zzz's

Hugs !!

GD/GN πŸ˜›
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Sathya U will have to explain to us! I am just too messed up with the lack of story moving! See my analysis and you will know the frustration I have!πŸ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">And Dad is on tour that is why I am hereπŸ˜›</font>

yeah anna u r right sathya u must explain us otherwise 4 me nthing is there 4 story moving mujhe tou aj kal samjh hi nhi ati me ipk dekh rhi hoon ya inkk .
--Anna-- thumbnail

I'll not take away tha Joy of discovering ...I have given u hints..now run it along with  what U have seen today and u will get it ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I'll tell u this..This was not a complete filler..there was something in it..ab dhoondo πŸ˜ƒ

Nahiii! Please Sathya - acha give us a small hint - because I think u are talking about the scene when Khushi is thinking about what Anjali said - just before Arnav comes in - if that is the scene then I guess i can guess! πŸ˜†Otherwise please hum Arnav jaise lost and confused souls ko hint dedo! πŸ˜†

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am also going 

Good night see you all tomorrow and guess will have to watch the episode again to catch what tanthya has hinted.
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sathuuu babes and Anna, lovely analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

girls...i pheel proud of u...πŸ˜†

n wat??????? story progressed? n tht too Sathu is saying??😲 i have to gather all my bulbs so tht they glow n guide me the path to tht HIDDEN HINT..πŸ˜†
--Anna-- thumbnail
Garima , Supna and Salma me to off also - will think about Sathu's hint the whole night! If I do not get it - I will pester her tomorrow morning for it! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Catch you all tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ