Posted: 12 years ago
i loved the way Mohan tell whole story to her  entire tale & my fav line i did a favor to the city as now she wont asks for lift to anyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ya Mohan you Right & Megha start laughing  AWWW AWWW😳

i love Mohan ,Megha smile & laugh😳 πŸ€—

Mwahhh πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Megha's smile was absolutely beautiful. Itna haste huye mirchi ko kabhi nahi dekha hoga mohan ne aur humne bhi nahi dekha hai. Mohan was completely mesmerized. 

So bad luck! Mohan ki mummy agayi and hasi gayab kardi mohan ki.  

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mirchi haste huve kitni aachi lag ti hein mohan ki jaan lagti hein haste huve mirchi😍 Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes sofia, They were laughing like kids... 

But i couldn't enjot their laugh bcoz of Indu (Mohan's mom) entry😑
@Nanhi_Angel  well am thinkfull Mohan Mom not come btw MM or she   just care abt his son she dont want his son  heartbreak  again  so i don't mind what she said to mohan i really enjoy whole epi :D

:D

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Sofi.. πŸ€—
i also Loved to see Megha smile aftr a very long time..!😍 n Mohan is mesmerized to see Megha laugh..!😍
MM laugh scene was epic..!😍
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sofiya-

@Nanhi_Angel  well am thinkfull Mohan Mom not come btw MM or she   just care abt his son she dont want his son  heartbreak  again  so i don't mind what she said to mohan i really enjoy whole epi :D

:D

Sofia, i also loved epi... 
the way Mohan asked his mom " Toh meri hansi tujhe pasand nahi hain?" dialogue was so touching... 
But thank god tht Indu didn't do much drama on road, or infront of Megha... am grateful to her for tht...
This content was originally posted by: Nanhi_Angel

Sofia, i also loved epi... 
the way Mohan asked his mom " Toh meri hansi tujhe pasand nahi hain?" dialogue was so touching... 
But thank god tht Indu didn't do much drama on road, or infront of Megha... am grateful to her for tht...

ywell ya at this Point i also dont get what she trying to say upset seeing him laughing with Mrs vyas
ya he make me cry almost that Time 😭ya atlest they happily
speak to each other laugh loved theme <3 <3 πŸ˜³
as Mom Point of you she dont want his heartbreak again  that's why behave like this ...

me too very grateful ki she not
infront btw MM laugh πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved that scene very much...Megha was laughing so innocently and joyfully and mohan looked at her such a way that he got the most precious thing of this world by maher laugh from the heart...
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
right...mohan must never have imagined mirchi madam laughing..!!
megha's laugh looked so genuine and cute...we could hear aakansha's giggles in between too..!!πŸ˜†

and mohan's expressions...!!😳 priceless..!!!☺️the way he kept looking at his mirchi madam...innocent and adorable...!!😍