Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Manveer Wishlist Scenes Thread~

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Manveer is progressing by taking tiny tot steps.So in  this thread we can pour our wishlist of Manveer scenes.By the end of the week or so somebody from forum can tweet it to SA or IM and who knows maybe anyone one of our wished scene may appear on screen .So let's get started😳

Edited by arryline - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Me..first i want Uv,s brk out..in front of m and m hurt to see Uv in pain..and then loads of manveer moments...
arryline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gods_child

Me..first i want Uv,s brk out..in front of m and m hurt to see Uv in pain..and then loads of manveer moments...

Hmm you mean M to take Unnati's place.Good oneπŸ‘πŸΌ
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First of all great post πŸ‘πŸΌ Would love to know what other scenes people want to see!

- Firstly everyone wants a scene related to Manyata's scar.
It can be simple, where UV && Manyata are having a sword fight ( UV is teaching her ) and is about to hit her, but stops immediately because of that scar he sees her, and then gets flashbacks. 

- Since they're from a royal family, they should have some duties outside as well.
For example, let's say a village is in trouble and ManVeer can go there to sort things out and help people. They can get lost on their way (spend a night in a deserted hut ) , have nokh jokhs and experience the lives of those people. Manyata could tell UV about her past and tell her how difficult life is for normal people as she had been there once. And UV can fall for her simplicity and nice heart! Not to mention, there can be some typical scenes too where Manyata is attacked by some goons in the village, but UV can rescue her!

- A scene where Manyata takes care of UV
We've always seen UV taking care of his princess, but I'd love to see a scene where he's hurt while protecting Manyata, and she comes to take care of him. Maybe his arm could be broken or something, so she could feed him and stuff, at HIS palace. She's never been to his room, so it would be a nice change. And for once she wouldn't be screaming at him, instead she'd care about him. And she could use dialogues like "Halkat agar tumhe kuch hojata toh mera kya hota haan nai toh!" and cries abit, but UV could give her a comforting hug. <3 πŸ˜³

That's all I can think for now πŸ˜†
- Hina
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Arya i want M to realise Uv's pain..he has beeen alone since childhood..his agony must burn M too..u see intense scene..
Gods_child thumbnail
Hina M taking care of Uv thats awesome..ppl sumone make these wishes reality. :)
arryline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .-Wish-.

First of all great post πŸ‘πŸΌ Would love to know what other scenes people want to see!

It can be simple, where UV && Manyata are having a sword fight ( UV is teaching her ) and is about to hit her, but stops immediately because of that scar he sees her, and then gets flashbacks. ...Gosh me to so want this scene😳

- Since they're from a royal family, they should have some duties outside as well.
For example, let's say a village is in trouble and ManVeer can go there to sort things out and help people. They can get lost on their way (spend a night in a deserted hut ) , have nokh jokhs and experience the lives of those people. Manyata could tell UV about her past and tell her how difficult life is for normal people as she had been there once. And UV can fall for her simplicity and nice heart! Not to mention, there can be some typical scenes too where Manyata is attacked by some goons in the village, but UV can rescue her!

We've always seen UV taking care of his princess, but I'd love to see a scene where he's hurt while protecting Manyata, and she comes to take care of him. Maybe his arm could be broken or something, so she could feed him and stuff, at HIS palace. She's never been to his room, so it would be a nice change. And for once she wouldn't be screaming at him, instead she'd care about him. And she could use dialogues like "Halkat agar tumhe kuch hojata toh mera kya hota haan nai toh!" and cries abit, but UV could give her a comforting hug. <3 πŸ˜³

- Hina

@bold Uff Will she ever do that?Would love to see her say that😳
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
1. I'll always love you... res

2. ManVeer's LOST but find each other... res

will elaborate later
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .-Wish-.

It can be simple, where UV && Manyata are having a sword fight ( UV is teaching her ) and is about to hit her, but stops immediately because of that scar he sees her, and then gets flashbacks. 

- Hina

super like u wrote everything I want and saved my time