Anushka Sharma : WTH does cozying up mean : SCANS - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I didn't really follow it to be honest, I just know about their hug on the airport which said it all. And what about after the break-up? all the crying and taking digs at him was just making it worse...
yeah...like anushka said even after the broke up, they lived the break up for a year and a half

Looking forward to the VB film with Imran!

around the time when Ranbir and Deepika announced their relationship Sonam said i would NEVER tell the media! then on 'Oye its Friday' Farhan asked what tattoo do you have and she said "Sonam (meaning lucky one) in Chinese... i get my own name not other peoples!" wise wise Sonam! ðŸ˜†

Ranbir's mistake for being SO open and announcing their relationship but Deepika made an even bigger mistake with the RK tattoo!! but they got a lot of publicity! 

nice interview but Anushka's pics are kind of weird... 
Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 11 years ago
I love how straight forward she is with her answers.

She does look gorgeous in the first pic and I agree bout her age, she looks older.

As for Ranbir and Deepika, I think they regret ever making their relationship public knowledge. The media hasn't left them alone since despite the fact they broke up a long time ago.
Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 11 years ago
They do regret it. Both of them said on an interview

I actually like dp's tattoo, it looks really cool...maybe she should add S so it can be SRK...lol I like how they written the tattoo
Tfs.. AS is another publicity ke liye kuch bhi actress.. Though i liked in rnbdj