Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant analysis Pearl~ I agree with you on this, the episode may or may not help in moving the story further but I enjoyed it a lot.. I'm sure everyone did!.. 
I'm sure the next episodes are gonna be a blast.. you know with Bubbly's entry in the show, I read somewhere in another post that she's gonna play the cupid between Arnav and Khushi!. 
And seriously, kudos to CVs for making a gist out of nothing.. I hope they'll do something innovative like always!. And hats off to your pointwas.. You make excellent analysis.. Especially, Anjali being an incredible sister! I'm sure she has lots going on in her mind..

Thanks for the analysis! Keep updating..😉
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved it that was so funny awesome post 
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poolovesarnav

Hey...you know what, i not only had a smile on lips during the episode but also while reading your pointwas :) :) Love them! Please write the pointwas after watching it on Youtube or the repeat! Pretty please please :) :)

And heyyy...i seriously thought Pearl will name it with Hottie wears red and pearl dies pointwa number one :) :D :P

Awww...!!! Pearl would have died today more (she has found degrees on dying now!) - with possibly an entire episode today of Hottie in red!!! 

But the wardrobe change was sooo refreshing; I just couldn't ignore it!! 😆
ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshi28

Wonderful Pearl 👏 hatts off to you...umm by the way as I was reading I kept thinking, gosh that Pearl is going through her (imaginary) hat collection so rapidly, wonder if she will have any left by the end of the week! Sorry but I can't help with the retailer maybe you can ask Mr Yamraj?!  🤣 

You've managed to cover everything important with your wonderful Pointwas, enjoyed them as much as the episode so a 10/10 from me.

Oh Yamraj would gladly hand me some shiny shiny crowns!!! Better ask him once about it! 😆
ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika18A

Brilliant analysis Pearl~ I agree with you on this, the episode may or may not help in moving the story further but I enjoyed it a lot.. I'm sure everyone did!.. 

I'm sure the next episodes are gonna be a blast.. you know with Bubbly's entry in the show, I read somewhere in another post that she's gonna play the cupid between Arnav and Khushi!. 
And seriously, kudos to CVs for making a gist out of nothing.. I hope they'll do something innovative like always!. And hats off to your pointwas.. You make excellent analysis.. Especially, Anjali being an incredible sister! I'm sure she has lots going on in her mind..

Thanks for the analysis! Keep updating..😉

The Little Angel on the show - working miracles! Gonna love this part! Looking forward to it!!!

Oh yeah - she does have quite a lot on her mind... I just hope she extracts everything perfectly and direct stuff where it is supposed to be!

Thanks a lot hon!!! 😊
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
suppper post loved it ... may MI win !
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dint hit the LIKE button coz i am sorry i absolutely hated all these OTT comedy 😕
ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: zooni.blue

suppper post loved it ... may MI win !

I wish they do!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

I dint hit the LIKE button coz i am sorry i absolutely hated all these OTT comedy 😕

Oh dear! Calm down sweetheart...!!! Here I take your hatred was for the show - not for my post! 😛..

But you know what Angels, it's sometimes does miracles to us if we just go with the flow... We can't expect a-twist-a-day or a misunderstanding-getting-formed-one-day-and-resolving-the-next-moment... 

In the end, just keep in mind that this is a Star Plus show; not some English sitcom... Its a daily show - it's bound to have its share of stupid-silly fillers... And come on, it's not that all of us are absolutely loving the way the show is proceeding... But I think most of us here, including me are taking one episode at a time - just like the CVs are...

You don't have to like everything they show; but enjoying a few light moments; which definitely are fillers - would help you utilize your time better by staying happy... 'cause whether we want it or not; the show has a day-long effect on us... And taking the show in good spirits just might help you!

The show would definitely turn to being intense before you even realize! Have faith..!!!
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ROFL...Your Hottie's-Wardrobe-got-robbed-pointwas were super hilarious. Loved this post. I couldn't stop laughing.