04/10: The Swirling Whirlwind... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Me also coming straight to pointwas because I feel CVs have lost it...and seriously...nothing can be done about it!!

Pointwa One:

More than the coversation between Arnav and Anjali...I liked the conversation between Anjali and Khushi!!!
The conversation told that Anjali still knows his brother the best.
It also helps us undersatnding Arnav's bipolar nature!!!

Aur Arnav ki diabetes say mainkhud pareshan hoon...CVs have definitely forgotton that he has diabetes...but then coming back to the sbs segment today...i thought he fainted b/c of diabetes!!!πŸ€”πŸ˜•

Pointwa Two:

Sai...for every single point over here...I agree with you!!!

They both care for each other. It can be seen in their...in their gestures...but are just not ready to except!!

But I loved how they both of them slept facing each other!!!!
It was just so cute!!!😍

Pointwa Three:

Exactly the thing I mentioned above.
Even I just loved that scene...especially Anjali was really good in that scene!!!!

Pointwa Four:

Actually I am noticing...these days there are so many scenes in which Arnav is just sleeping...CVs give him something else to do...not that I am complaining...b/c he looks so cute!!!☺️

The whole part when  Khushi comes into action was amazing.
Sanaya's acting...her dialogue delivery...her expressions...lets give her a hat too..what say??
Aur Barun's response to all of this was even better...his suspicious expressions!!!!πŸ˜†

Pointwa Five and Six:

I think so if Barun wore anything from those shirts...I would still be drooling!!!

But you are right Khushi does have guts...and I also liked even when he is angry with her...he didnt forget to say dhayan say...and for a split second Khushi was also surprised...but then agan resumed to her Kartaviya...and said Shukriya!!!!πŸ˜†

If some guy can carry anything and everything that well...its Barun Sobti!!!
Every color suits...it doesnt matter what he wears (or not wearsπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ)!!!

Btw bubbly is a 9 year old girl...and I have no idea how she will help in progressing the story!!

P.S. I should give you credit that u watched Houseful 2...without running out of the theater.
Actually I never liked Houseful 1 too!!!

P.P.S. But I was planning to give one to Khushi today for her comic timings!!!😳

P.P.S. Say my hi to Barun if you see him...you never know he might also go to the stadium tomorrow!!

Originally posted by lvishii

Hey Pearl.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Was missing your pointwa doses... Glad they are back.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Lovely post as usual... Everything u said was very apt.. I loved today's episode.. And you are right when u said Cvs are giving fab filler episodes as well... I hope this remains that way... 

Finger's crossed for the best...!!!
Originally posted by ss374

Me also coming straight to pointwas because I feel CVs have lost it...and seriously...nothing can be done about it!!

Pointwa One:

More than the coversation between Arnav and Anjali...I liked the conversation between Anjali and Khushi!!!
The conversation told that Anjali still knows his brother the best.
It also helps us undersatnding Arnav's bipolar nature!!! 

I sooo wish understanding Arnav was as easy as just one conversation and you are done!! *Sob *Sob!!!

Aur Arnav ki diabetes say mainkhud pareshan hoon...CVs have definitely forgotton that he has diabetes...but then coming back to the sbs segment today...i thought he fainted b/c of diabetes!!!πŸ€”πŸ˜•

Exactly!!! I don't know what's got the CVs! But chalo, yeh bhi thik hai - this inconsistency is bearable! And seeing that they are going to give us another caring scene over his diabetes; I forgive (!) them for forgetting about his technical fault for a couple of episodes! 

Pointwa Two:

Sai...for every single point over here...I agree with you!!!

They both care for each other. It can be seen in their...in their gestures...but are just not ready to except!!

But I loved how they both of them slept facing each other!!!!
It was just so cute!!!😍

Umm... Tell me one instance when they aren't cute????!!!!!! They look cute when they fight, they look cute when they are being all stupid-silly-romantic and they look cute rest of the time as well!!! 

Pointwa Three:

Exactly the thing I mentioned above.
Even I just loved that scene...especially Anjali was really good in that scene!!!!

Agreed!

Pointwa Four:

Actually I am noticing...these days there are so many scenes in which Arnav is just sleeping...CVs give him something else to do...not that I am complaining...b/c he looks so cute!!!☺️

Maybe Barun complained for his lack of sleep to the CVs! πŸ˜†

The whole part when  Khushi comes into action was amazing.
Sanaya's acting...her dialogue delivery...her expressions...lets give her a hat too..what say??

Sure! Any time!!! She totally deserved one!

Aur Barun's response to all of this was even better...his suspicious expressions!!!!πŸ˜†

Pointwa Five and Six:

I think so if Barun wore anything from those shirts...I would still be drooling!!!

But you are right Khushi does have guts...and I also liked even when he is angry with her...he didnt forget to say dhayan say...and for a split second Khushi was also surprised...but then agan resumed to her Kartaviya...and said Shukriya!!!!πŸ˜†

If some guy can carry anything and everything that well...its Barun Sobti!!!
Every color suits...it doesnt matter what he wears (or not wearsπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ)!!!

*Blushing sooo hard here; that one blushing smiley would not suffice! LOL!!!

Btw bubbly is a 9 year old girl...and I have no idea how she will help in progressing the story!!

CVs do know all about it though! I hope! πŸ˜›

P.S. I should give you credit that u watched Houseful 2...without running out of the theater.
Actually I never liked Houseful 1 too!!!

I literally killed my friends today for making me watch that torture!!! I am lucky to have escaped the police today!

P.P.S. But I was planning to give one to Khushi today for her comic timings!!!😳

P.P.S. Say my hi to Barun if you see him...you never know he might also go to the stadium tomorrow!!

I have never till date managed to wave a hand to a friend who is present in the stadium! Barun - *siggghh...!!! Maybe I will stop watching the match tomorrow in the stands and scan the crowd for him! Damn!!!!

My comments in pink!!!
Edited by Pearl_mystic - 12 years ago
^ Arhi have a superb chemistry...no doubt about that!!!

Be positive Sai...u might meet Barun!!!

Edited by ss374 - 12 years ago
Hey...you know what, i not only had a smile on lips during the episode but also while reading your pointwas :) :) Love them! Please write the pointwas after watching it on Youtube or the repeat! Pretty please please :) :)

And heyyy...i seriously thought Pearl will name it with Hottie wears red and pearl dies pointwa number one :) :D :P
pearl baby u r too mch ho bas gr8 ho ji  πŸ˜ƒ...loved ur post hameshaa πŸ˜³..thnks for pm 
loved your pointwas... πŸ˜†..you brought a smile on my face in this lazy morning...now going to work with pleasant smile.. Thanks..πŸ€—
Your pointwaas are brilliant and I thoroughly enjoyed your post.πŸ‘
nice analysis...loved it.. :)
Wonderful Pearl πŸ‘ hatts off to you...umm by the way as I was reading I kept thinking, gosh that Pearl is going through her (imaginary) hat collection so rapidly, wonder if she will have any left by the end of the week! Sorry but I can't help with the retailer maybe you can ask Mr Yamraj?!  πŸ€£ 
You've managed to cover everything important with your wonderful Pointwas, enjoyed them as much as the episode so a 10/10 from me.