How many of you randomly dance?

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How many of you have started to randomly dance?

Or plug in you headphones and start to dance and make up hilarious/silly dance-moves?

Or is it just me? LOL Khushi's influencing me to much! Im randomly starting to dance whenever i hear musicπŸ˜†

I did it today, Infront of my friends randomly dance and they had a laughing fit!

It was so embarresing and than i said 'Kya cool hai hum?' and we all ended up laughingπŸ˜†

LOL Khushi is amazing.

Just wondering if its only me though,LOL :PA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣 I dance randomly πŸ˜ƒ 🀣 u can play any kind of song and i am there with my wacky  moves 
Great post!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by RareAngel - 12 years ago
siddy9171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOL! I completely understand what you're going through. I'll be cleaning, doing my homework, anything honesly and just break out into random dancing and at times even singing. I can't do laundry without singing. Kya doop nikli suhani... what the what the what... πŸ˜† I love Khushi!
KaranSurbhi.DMG thumbnail
Me! Totally i started dancing on sadda haq from rockstar n it didn't even bad a dancing type beat lol!
Ended thumbnail
*blush* when no one is looking yep. πŸ˜†
nav_bat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Oh same here with me, I start dancing on the most randomest things ever.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I am going madder than ever after IPK.🀣🀣🀣
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lolll yess...when im cleaning or pacing around or doing something random...i do...not anywhere though...usually when im just home...it happens lol
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lool me in school in front of people in my class while cooking haha and while dancing a girl played the song love mera hit hit... haha... made people laugh..!!! Then after that other people keep asking me to.dance which embarrass me Lool..Ahh fun days. !!
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lol...same situation here!!!

I always start randomly dancing, and also make my little sister dance with me too!!! lol We're crazy, just like Khushi!!! 

Its ok, only IPK fans are this crazy and understand our craziness!!!
..Zenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg me too...i'm not that bad in dancing but now every time i listen a song the only movements i can do are the khushi'd ones!! πŸ˜†