Don't create another Dharmesh - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I know ekta wil destroy the chemestry betwn arvi. Its ektas habit to do that. Now archana wil be happy and purvi wil cry and sacrifies her love for arjun
Originally posted by nirvanlove

dont know abt purvi as she was adopted before the leap (no video shown), Ovi Teju are 18, Arjun ust be a year or some months older cause the babies (ovi teju n arjun happened around the same time) and Punni and Ruchi were prolly ten and 6 when the leap happened.

Thanks!! maybe punni is seriously after a rich life tt she doesnt care abt the age diff.. i dun want her to tarnish purvi's image cos of wad she saw in their room.. but i bet she will take revenge for wad.purvi did to her..
Originally posted by aasthanup

I know ekta wil destroy the chemestry betwn arvi. Its ektas habit to do that. Now archana wil be happy and purvi wil cry and sacrifies her love for arjun
We all are afraid of it. I said it before, we don't want to see Purvi cry with or without Arjun. Ekta and Cv are not thinking at all. But Purvi is strong, and DK and Arjun are stronger, and they also have power. Arvi story should be completely different than ArMan, otherwise there will be nothing new or to even worth watching the show.