Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sgumi82

Good post purvi. Missed u here yesterday...kal se cv's r testing our patience. Waise just for the sake of IPL..and trying to get TRP's...dragging an already dragged track is meaningless. Is case mei aur kuch bacha hi nahi to drag...aisa karne se ..it lost its beauty. Making the realistic part..to go illogical..and making no sense at all.
Hum audience ke paas bhi dimak hota hei...plzz cv's yeh jaan lo aap...hum bhi soch sakthe hei..aisa nahi ki aap kuch bhi dikhayenge aur hum ha ha ha karte dekhenge. The way u r dealing the episodes..u r loosing ur audience..so a kind request...plzz kindly understand that everything ans situation has a limit..so being in a limit is alwayzz healthy.

purvi lagtha hei u r veryy frustrated..can totally understand as im also in the same state.

Savi yaar, kya bolu, pura mood off kar diya hai..In the morning if was actually going to PM you to ask you how I could make a VM. I was listening to wonderful tonight song and thought about making a vm on Siddhi and Kunal's wonderful moments but alas, after watching today's episode I am full of rage and anger. kya kuch bhi utha ke dikha dete hai...I actually don't believe Samir Soni has no objection about the way the whole court case has been handled😑
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

oops double post...😊

Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimehta

but Siddhi's acting was too much over the top today. Too much overacting.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Can't believe that from no acting... Siddhi has gone to overacting...πŸ‘ Kuch zyada hi acting workshops kar liye.. πŸ˜‰
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi.

oops double post...😊

penalty ... additional 50 questions...πŸ˜†
purvimehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi.

Purvi tumhare kucch kadardaan baithe haiπŸ˜†, so do post every day...and indeed it was a pathetic episode today..I skipped yesterday's episode first time in the history ever since I started watching Parichay as it promised nothing new on friday...and today too watched aadha adhoora episode, skipping scenes in between...this case was handled so badly that I wish they juss end it in next two days, before it takes a toll on Parichay overall and it lose its viewers...I didnt like Keerti's acting either...

only the precap promised some hope today...after this case...please show some khushiyan...but I am damn sure...they will start showing Veena yelling Ananad Anand full time...the very next day this case ends...

Thank you Simi,
As usual, you are very kind to meπŸ˜‰. I did the same, watched it in glimpses...I could actually feel my blood boiling hearing Thakrals bhashaan. Inside, I was thinking abb aayega Kunal tabb ayega Kunal...but aaya bhi toh freeze point ke liye...I wasnt to keen on Siddhi anyway, woh court aakar karti bhi kya? infact, kya kar liya usne? haan Kunal ki thodi jyaada sympathy mil jaayegi...bichaari meri biwi mere liye kitni pareshaan ho gayi...I bet after hearing those aunties at the dhaba and witnessing whatever Siddhi is doing for him, he will still not realize her love for him...and yes, Veena..now thats definitely not something I am looking forward too...We desperately need some light moments in Parichay now...
purvimehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy1996

πŸ˜† Can't believe that from no acting... Siddhi has gone to overacting...πŸ‘ Kuch zyada hi acting workshops kar liye.. πŸ˜‰

Couldnt agree more...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. 
sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy1996

πŸ˜† Can't believe that from no acting... Siddhi has gone to overacting...πŸ‘ Kuch zyada hi acting workshops kar liye.. πŸ˜‰

today when siddhi was like will faint in any moment her eyes and she was doing total overacting
sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimehta

Savi yaar, kya bolu, pura mood off kar diya hai..In the morning if was actually going to PM you to ask you how I could make a VM. I was listening to wonderful tonight song and thought about making a vm on Siddhi and Kunal's wonderful moments but alas, after watching today's episode I am full of rage and anger. kya kuch bhi utha ke dikha dete hai...I actually don't believe Samir Soni has no objection about the way the whole court case has been handled😑

Hey darling.. i totally understand ...hum sab bhi naraz hei Cv's se...pur unke wajah se u being low profile...acchi baat nahi. cv's ki galti ki saza humein kyun de rahi ho tum. We are here who wait to hear ur go on the daily episodes...
wow u making a VM..great yaar..chalo vm's ke saath hi hamare din katenge ab.
Shayad kal ka episode thada better hoga...rohit is going to backfire thakrals..
i hope cv's phirse koi twist na leke aaye ismei..varna co-operation mei non co-operation hojayega.
sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandy118

today when siddhi was like will faint in any moment her eyes and she was doing total overacting

πŸ˜†...i agree but still i love siddhi...so kya kare..dil ke haal pe majboor hoon.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
sandy118_RiDdHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgumi82

πŸ˜†...i agree but still i love siddhi...so kya kare..dil ke haal pe majboor hoon.πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

arrey di i love siddhi u love ur kunu na mujhse meri siddhi mat cheeno πŸ˜†πŸ˜†