Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, let me share something... I know what swami means, but there is this word: 'suami' that is commonly used in Malaysia when speaking in the national language, which is Bahasa Malaysia... Guess what it means? Husband! πŸ˜‰

P.s. my favourite line today has got to be, "who the hell is swami?" superb! πŸ‘

deleteaccount thumbnail
[QUOTE=Chimpsy]Guys, let me share something... I know what swami means, but there is this word: 'suami' that is commonly used in Malaysia when speaking in the national language, which is Bahasa Malaysia... Guess what it means? Husband! πŸ˜‰

P.s. my favourite line today has got to be, "who the hell is swami?" superb! πŸ‘

[/QUOTE
Swami means "My lord patidev'😳

TFSπŸ˜ƒ
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Sanaya rocked as Khushi in today's episode... she was totally hilariousπŸ˜† Loved her !!!! the way her expression for each dialogue awesome...Forget abt her dance too good...
sss8080 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I  love  Today's  episode   and  all  the  previous   hilarious episodes .  Both  the Leads  are  Excellent  in comedy  and  funny  track .  Their  chemistry is wonderful .  

I think  this track  is  portraying  their  fight ,  their  love,  their ego , their bonding , their intense feelings,  their teasing ,  their caring , their craving and  such real  emotions  despite  of  their contrast  in  nature and characters. Whatever is  being  shown  here  ,  all are  adorable and  wonderful .  This  is like a real  Tom  and Jerry  story and  hence   evergreen   and liked by  all age group , never outdated .  

We  can  also  enjoy  and  laugh  whole heatedly by  watching   the  cute  and humorous  fight and  plight  of  the most  adorable  couple  of  TV  screen . Quite  different   and  unique  pair  among all  the stereotype  shows .  I  am  loving  and  enjoying  this  track very  much  .

Why  to  bother about   various tracks  and   future  story and concept ?  If  we  are getting  more fun  on day to day   basis  and   smile  on our  face  daily , thus  ultimately  relaxing  at  core of our heart . Then  let us  enjoy  what  we are  getting in   the  show  like an  old  popular  hilarious   show ''yeh  jo  hai   Zindagi '' ( Swarup  Sampat  & Shafi Inamdar   ) .
Edited by sss8080 - 12 years ago
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh loved it.
Sanaya acted out the scenes so well xx
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes..she was amazing today
Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The old ARSHI magic is back!!! loved Sanaya's & Barun's acting,today!