Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

yeh ghunghat hatao aur mujhe swami mat bulao. - Page 2

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
True...True...every word of your post is so true!!

Even i thought Barun carried the shirt very well...And Khushi was just awesome with her dialogues and acting!!!

Even Barun was bang on with expressions!!

Actually I liked the whole episode!!

The first few minutes of the episode, when they were about to sleep were very romantic and cute!!

I also liked how Khushi messes up his hair again!!
That was really funny!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Ooi meri MODAK ...              always make me want to gobble u πŸ€—

super roflicious posts.. i love the sub headings and Emotis ki to aap bonafide QUEEN ho πŸ˜³

super ArHi scenes... 

and indeed.. tomorrow will decide how IPL is faring and how shows are faring vis a vis IPL ... 

waise.. jate jate... HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS to the newly CROWNED KING of IF... πŸ₯³

*credit to maker*

i know dis is ur fav emoti...shon papdi...πŸ€—

N  ya lemme update dis ranking thing in d post...πŸ˜ƒ

Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Great PostπŸ‘πŸ‘

Super comedy episode. Today's  Arnav's expression mindblowing, Khushi''s dance fabolous.Tomorrow bubbly entering, Payal still in confussion who is bubbly that her hubby is so excitedπŸ˜† Loved Pyal's jealous plus confused facewa. Hope Khushi too knows about bubbly , want to see her facewa too. Arnav in red I am seriously dead. Arnav was liking her pampering, he was bit confused because he knows Khuhsi and her naughtyness, loved the way he checked the towel and perfumeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
100/100  for today's episode . Hope Bubbly will bring Arnav and Khushimore close.
DiamondLife thumbnail
it was damn funny episode..Swami..Damn it🀣🀣
ASR kisi se nahi darta..pyaar se darta hai...KKG hi usko nark ki yaad dila sakti hai..I am sure he gonna laugh when he is alone..πŸ˜†

ASR is telling aakash that he is keeping cupboard key with him..I think its good idea..think about it Mr. Raizada..So taht ur vloths dont get steal and u dont have to wear redπŸ˜›
adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shizi

ur emoticons beautifies d analysis & as Armu4eva said Emotis ki to aap bonafide QUEEN ho πŸ˜³ πŸ‘

my old i-f frnds hv named me emoti queen and dats really sweet of dem...i love dem all...n armu4eva is 1 of demπŸ˜ƒ...

n thanx to u too dear fr ur comments...πŸ€—

adits7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mishti_17

Ditsy.. πŸ€—
Lovely thread.. 😎
This episode.. 🀣 What was it.. I was laughing my head off.. Khushi on a roll.. 🀣 Anjali telling her that Arnav is allergic to "Pyaar, Ishk aur mohabbat" Well, I wish to differ, but he has changed now.. Im surprised at Anjali.. During PayAsh wedding wasnt she the one to tell Arnav to confess his feelings.. I dont know how she can say that he is allergic to love.. Waise some doubt... They didnt show younger Anjali having Polio.. Just another of blooper I guess.. Coming to ArHi.. 🀣 Khushi's ways of pleasing her "Swami dearest" 🀣 She actually was in the seva mood.. 😲 With that dupatta.. What tha :@ Like Arnav said, get rid of it now .. All other SP shows have it so no need for our show to have it... 😳 Well again a shirtless Arnav.. Ufff.. Its getting hotter in this already hot season.. 😳 Waise this Khushi changed his wardrobe.. How cud she? Why? And her choice sucks.. Im so damn serious.. I wanna mention a thing abt PayAsh.. Payal's nightgown is so amazing.. I hope the Raizada's give their elder bahu one too.. The salwar-kurti is ok but that Payal's nightgown was just wow.. *imagines Khushi in it* *imagines hotwa's reaction seeing her in it* Blush... ☺️ Hotwa in pink/red whateva it is.. Haiii.. This guy makes a stupid thing seem so worthy.. 😍 *drools* Amidst all this too, Arnav was so concerned that Khushi doesnt get hurt.. Awww it was so cute.. And Arnav saying "Swami se achcha Laad governor tha" I wanna know his views about Shaitan too.. πŸ˜† So Bubbly is coming.. For some reason I feel she is playing a catalyst for ArHi. . Looking forward to it.. ❀️

i agree d epi ws humourous n dialogues were superb esp khushi...πŸ˜†

exactly mishtu he makes even a stupid thing look gud...today it ws d electric pink shirt...πŸ˜†

arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
hilarious episode and hilarious post,,,loved it
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
heyi... lovely again... love the emot icons... i loved how arnav watches her to his heart's contentment before he sleeps...awww... he really missed her in the 2 days!!! 
and so did khushi!!!! yayyy!!!!! :))))
i missed ur post y'day... dunno y i cudn't find it... :)
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely and hilarious post
loved it
sumana-13 thumbnail
fabulous post Aditi πŸ‘... 
and congrats to Barun and all Arhi Fans for ranking 1st in IFπŸ₯³πŸ‘... 
celebrations to bantaa hai Bhai πŸ₯³... 
any party any where !!!...