Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the episode it was one of th best episodes so far ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Coming to the episode for a change i like Gayatri today Aarti really needs to understand tht and really hope Aarti doesnt give any chance to Gayatri in future to say something like this

The best part Yash carrying Aarti in his arms 😳 😳 to the end of the episode
and the song bheege hote was cherry on top n their expressions to it loved it 😊

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Abby : Loved your analysis 👏
I agree...Gayatri-Ansh-Aarti fiasco is becoming irksome with such exaggeration 
But I guess it will get subtle gradually 😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Indu and Golda: Oh, I think I would just love a good spat between the two of them right at the start. Does that make me incurably evil? 😈 They have so much frustration and irritation and anger and secrets all simmering in the pits of their stomachs that are waiting to explode and it would certainly be a different SR if they spent it telling each other how much they hated the idea of being married but how they had to do it for their kids and then after all the screaming was done, both of them would realise they were saying the exact same thing and go...oh. 😳😆

Guys, why has the pace of commenting on GC's article gone down so much? We had like 900+ comments in a matter of 2 days and now we have no more than 650-700 though it has been the same two days. We should buck up and try to comment more, if anyone hasn't been doing that. I don't mind if he is not on top but it shouldn't be for lack of trying! 😃
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

So busy... added to my woes, yesterday night Dailymotion links were not working so I did not see it and also did read this thread. I have not read this thread so if any of the points are repeating, pls ignore 😊

Seen the episode now. Posting my views though late...

I liked Gayatri today... Her points are all valid... same way, There is a sudden change in Ansh centric life of Arati. She needs to coup up with this and needs time to absorb these changes... Hopefully she gets into that business soon...

Yash and Arati scene in the room  was funny...  I was laughing when the song started... Very good timing and nice idea to portray the confusion they both are carrying...

I am surprised because of Pre-cap... They built this MU slow and steady for these many days... I am not sure CVs prefer opening off this MU so easily... I am sure it is misleading. This MU will be opened up with a dramatic event... Not so easily...

Poor guy... Yash has to carry Arati for more than 100 meters every week... Last week also they showed he carrying her ... do not remember exactly...

I am from south India so do not understand the customs but no one else from Girl's family go with her after marriage? In our place, close relatives like brother, bhabhi or uncle and aunt will go for 2 to 3 days and they come back... Ansh could have been handled by Shobhaji if she accompanied.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 12 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Felt the earthquake tremors here in kolkata a few minutes back...now they have a tsunami alert😲Hope all our friends are safe and fine.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: InduG64

Felt the earthquake tremors here in kolkata a few minutes back...now they have a tsunami alert😲Hope all our friends are safe and fine.

Oh my goodness! I really hope everything is alright and they are able to evacuate dangerous areas!
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Indu and Golda: Oh, I think I would just love a good spat between the two of them right at the start. Does that make me incurably evil? 😈 They have so much frustration and irritation and anger and secrets all simmering in the pits of their stomachs that are waiting to explode and it would certainly be a different SR if they spent it telling each other how much they hated the idea of being married but how they had to do it for their kids and then after all the screaming was done, both of them would realise they were saying the exact same thing and go...oh. 😳😆

@Samana: If you ask me dear friend,  I would vote for that ghamasaan spat any day...at least it'll act as a sort of ice-breaker...God knows these two need an iceberg-breaker in reality. Enough of self-talks...it's time for proactive convo. Look, they are way beyond the age of PraDhi-type coothchy-coo romance plus they are not soft, timid, weak people to have a simple, indifferent relationship...nah...They are both fiery, passionate, hot-blooded individuals, and if a cracker of a friction gets them going, then so be it. I'd look forward to fireworks any day as opposed to an easy indifference. 😉😛
InduG64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

I am from south India so do not understand the customs but no one else from Girl's family go with her after marriage? In our place, close relatives like brother, bhabhi or uncle and aunt will go for 2 to 3 days and they come back... Ansh could have been handled by Shobhaji if she accompanied.

@Apoorvafan: I am from Bengal, and in our marriages too, the bride is unaccompanied. And that is the case in most of the regions of India. Here, Dubeys are the parents, and they are a big no-no during these sasural rituals. Only person who could have accompanied was Mansi... but then that would have reflected badly on Scindias...that they couldn't even tend to  a child, given  they are such a big family. Gayatri mentioned the same to Aarti yesterday in not so many words. But then Aarti insisted only she can handle Ansh...and she was not ready to let him out of sight. It didn't occur to Aarti that by not passing on Ansh to someone she was showing distrust.
Edited by InduG64 - 12 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
 QUOTE=Samanalyse]

Oh my goodness! I really hope everything is alright and they are able to evacuate dangerous areas! 
[/QUOTE]

Samana, the epicenter of the earthquake  was in Indonesia. That's why eastern coast of India felt the tremors. I pray for the safety of all living in danger areas. Do we have any members from Indonesia?   Edited by InduG64 - 12 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail

Edited by InduG64 - 12 years ago