Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Norrie :Thats the main difference between Yash and Aarti here ...Aarti's presumptions regarding Yash's character are all because of Mansi ..she herself is not thinking about it from her own mind but blindly believing Mansi here

Whereas Yash is shown hving a mind of his own where even if Aarti falls over Yash ,he knows that its by accident and not deliberate unlike Aarti's thinking which is not her own but Mansi's mentality

We can see even in name-change case how everyone is calling her Arpita now but Yash is still sticking to Aarti which means he takes his own decisions and uses his own brains when it comes to forming opinions about other people 😳

@Samana :If u remember when the whole name change issue came in picture ,Yash had his first argument under shower with Pratik only and that time Pratik was like this is the rule of their family ...so what I feel is whether its Vidhi or Pratik ,all r supressed under Scindia family's rules and follow them blindly without much argumrents

Out of all ,Yash is the only exception who goes on to revolt against such rules and does his own 😉..Reason why his flashbacks related to Arpita does not include his family which is an indication that he could never really connect to the POVs of his family ./..Even in Aarti's case ,he gives a damn of who calls her what ,...for him ,she always will remain Aarti and he proved that on marriage day itself when in front of all he said he will bring Aarti to the mandap 😉...Pratik or Vidhi does not hv such guts to go against the wishes of Daddy or Mommy Scindias but Yash hv the guts 😛
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys! I was late from work and just saw the episode, but Jyoti had PMed me with the "rolling highlights"  ...

... so I was waiting, waiting, waiting ... and then they rolled, and they rolled, and they rolled ...😆😆😆😆

Looks like everyone here is having a ball analysg the rolls!😉😉😉😉

Waise they fell to theleft, and then to the right ... I was also slowly falling from one side to the other to see them better!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Regarding Ansh's brattish behaviour, when Aarti said she will beat him if he continues to talk that way to Daadi, Yash actually looked a bit surprised, just fleetingly. Maybe he will tell Aarti how to discipline Ansh without resorting to strong arm tactics?

I thought Gayatri was sensible and also pretty polite to Aarti. She did have something valuable to say!

Bas, if daily they give me an episode where there is so much "action" I will have no problems in life!

jyoti06 thumbnail
@Laxmi :Very nice take especially the pillow part which u hv mentioned 👏👏...yup I dunno why all in the family r feeling that Yash will b fine to go bang bang on his suhaagraat with Aarti and that too with Arpita written all over inside the room on pillows  ...Its insensitive and Pratik in this case deserves all the blasting from Yash 😡

Today Gayatri showed complete maturity  but coming to Vidhi I dont blame her here since Gayatri of course has more experience to balance out all the responsibilities whereas Vidhi was too caught up with those rituals that mayb it dint cross her mind regarding how she should take Ansh with her so that Aarti can complete the ritual ...Gayatri being the more matured and elderly person ,just gives the right advice to Vidhi ...
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Mansi :Finally u came rolling in this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...well if we get such daily rolling action between Aarti-Yash ,I guess we will hv no issues either ..bas they keep rolling and we keep dreaming 😆😆😆😆

The best part was both their reaction of horror once that sexy bheege hoonth tere song starts playing 😆😆😆...with that song ,their rolling too increases more 😆😆😆
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyoti: After you PMed me that they will be rolling I could barely sit through the initial part of the episode ... when Gayatri was telling Aarti all those important points, I was just thinking "Arre, bakhwas baashan band karo and proceed ..."
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone notice that after rolling on to the floor Yash's right hand was on Arti's shoulder the whole time, until he tried to get that mangalsutra out of his button and then there was electricity again tonight with each others fingers brushing togther. Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hello to all...
Moi is back...the long lost draakje...
so  was there any moments to dissect...or can I plan a long vacation...by the way... me lazy (again) to do the reading but sure everyone wrote something interesting...

ok, me off the Stalking...

ps... gayari might be a witch ... but she does has a point...aarti is to much occupied with ansh...but at the same time..aarti has been a single parent ...so she showered her  love on him...now with Yash coming in to Ansh life...he got a strong contested opposite him...who will have the upper hand and learn him some discipline...

gayatri needs to give Aarti some time to get used to her new home and her responsibilities...
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very good episode overall. Quite a few nice moments. The last ten minutes were the best though. The scene was perfectly shot and from it you can they have a really good chemistry.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Daddy Scindia almost showed this card to Mummy Scindia with that expression of his I think. Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Gagori- :If u remember when the whole name change issue came in picture ,Yash had his first argument under shower with Pratik only and that time Pratik was like this is the rule of their family ...so what I feel is whether its Vidhi or Pratik ,all r supressed under Scindia family's rules and follow them blindly without much argumrents 

Out of all ,Yash is the only exception who goes on to revolt against such rules and does his own 😉..Reason why his flashbacks related to Arpita does not include his family which is an indication that he could never really connect to the POVs of his family ./..Even in Aarti's case ,he gives a damn of who calls her what ,...for him ,she always will remain Aarti and he proved that on marriage day itself when in front of all he said he will bring Aarti to the mandap 😉...Pratik or Vidhi does not hv such guts to go against the wishes of Daddy or Mommy Scindias but Yash hv the guts 😛

Thats a nice analysis about Prateek yes was wondering even why he was calling Aarti as Arpita so hes going to have lots of problems with wife vs mother i guess, 

now lets see if the CVs close all the long pending MUS and issues one by one before they start taking up the next.