Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jikky_84

@Gurtiluv, I agree with you, but there is no forcing in it, she told the fact that Arati should take care of Yash and his daughters. Gayatri reminded Arati about her duties as it looked like she is only bothered about Ansh. Also she put that in a good and calm manner not shouting or creating a scene.

Maybe I misunderstood when she said "Do I have to explain to you, that you have to spend the first night Yash." I thought she was implying something else. Sorry, you know my marbles gone. πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jyoti06

</div>Zee but did Aarti overhear it or not is a suspense as many times we hv seen how precaps r misleading na
<div>

so I feel she is standing somewhere else and might hv not really heard the whole argument between both brothers πŸ˜•

Yeah, u r right the precaps and promos r usually misleading, even thought they showed her back... The question is Did she heard it? Or even If she heard it, the other question might be ke How she understood it?...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

Maybe I misunderstood when she said "Do I have to explain to you, that you have to spend the first night Yash." I thought she was implying something else. Sorry, you know my marbles gone. πŸ˜†

Don't worry all are going a bit insane hereπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I think, Gayatri meant she cannot take Ansh everywhere, she will have to understand and be with Yash alsoπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Did Pratik play that song deliberately or was it Mansi's aatma which went inside Pratik and he played that song for AarYa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If someone watches the last scene with their TV on Mute ,they will feel mayb AarYa just heard some haunting sound and mayb the place is haunted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

About Gayatri ,she too is like Ansh ..gets cranky at times and then again behaves all normally and maturedly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...during marriage ,Gayatri acted all cranky like Ansh when she was taking those ridiculous decisions against Ansh but once they come in Scindia mansion ,she is behaving all maturedly like she reminds Aarti of her duties politely in private without making any public tamasha and so far she is fine with Ansh too ...It goes on to show that she is not evil at heart ..just that sometimes the whole bhooth of "I want to b a Lalita Pawar type Saas" goes in her head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well are good in analysis on today's lovely episode which I liked very much One qusestion plss...can anyone explain me 
When Aarti fell on Yash due to tripping by carpet what did Yash feel did he feel ki this lady so despo abt this night as Aarti feels everytime that yash is Pevert and Despo!!!!
Can anyone plss give me the inner thoughts of Yash plss!!!!
I know Aarti will feel that oly after this incident ki meri pati ka character dheela hai par what is Yash thinking!!!πŸ˜•
Or M asking very much nonsense question!!!!πŸ˜•
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Samana :NIce take πŸ‘...About Pratik calling her Arpita ,I feel everyone in the house hv taken for granted that she is Arpita ...but the positive factor is Yash is still calling her Aarti and thats important πŸ˜‰...she still holds her separate own identity in front of her husband Yash which matters more than anything else 😳...so rest of the world can call her Arpita or anything as long as she remains Aarti for Yash 😳

Thanks! 😊

But Jyo, I don't know if I am convinced by this. To me it is bad enough that they made Aarti change her name in the first place, and that they got her to agree to it, but it is even worse that one by one the very people who seemed most promising in terms of keeping her identity intact are caving. I guess it also shows who is most concerned about what people think. Yash, as we can see doesn't really give a damn and I even still have hopes for Panku but SP, Gayatri, Vidhi and Prateek seem really conscious of "putting on a show". It seems nothing is sacred or beyond changing for the demands of society, which actually makes their relationships so fragile.

I want all of them to call her Aarti. Just Yash won't cut it for me, nosiree!
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Overall a lovely episode and all interesting takes on the episode. 
No expectations from tomorrows episode lets see what the CVs have in store for us. 
When i was watching SBS was wondering about why the funny expressions in the segment after seeing the episode realised it was because of the song Bheege Honte Tere. 
Prateek and Paridhi are good at heart, can say innocent but they are also immature in certain aspects so their relationship will also have its pluses and minuses like any hubbywife relationship.
Like all liked Gayatri today. What she said was absolutly correct in a way. I sympathise with Aarti too because many mothers are like that concerned about the child all the while even when he/she may not be needing it and now with a new environment she will be having her concerns.

I especially liked the way the story is being presented very realistic , none is a ideal is this all are real characters with some loopholes in some respect ( except for Shobha Jee whose an idealistic character  rarely found in society).
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I havent seen the episode, none of the links r working :(!

I must say Gayatri wants to act tough, but she was out done few times, now she's goin to kill with kindness! 🀣
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG! What a mindblowing scene between AarYa. Me glued to the screen. Loved their expressions of fear and awkwardness listening the Bheege hoth tere pyasa dil mera song. Thank God she fell on Yash otherwise she would have shown her jhansi ki rani avtaar to him.
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Update page 2.  Haven't had a chance to read any other posts, so I don't know what anyone else wrote, and I have a feeling that maybe what I wrote will not be agreed with much (at least regarding our Dragon Sasuma).