10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15 - Page 2

laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Payal
|
v
Ansh --><--Palak

We know one thing to look forward to: Yash picking up Aarti!

I've decided to talk about the SR first, so that I get that out of the way.  Considering how unromantic Aarya were feeling, it was shot quite romantically, so that gives me hope that the real SR will be mindblowingly passionate.  That said, the entire family's view towards Aarya's SR is kind of creepy.  I mean, Prateek is the one who arranged the decorations and he had pillows with Yash and Arpita on the door?  What does he think, what do they all think, that Yash is going to have his suhaag raat with Aarti imagining her as Arpita?🀒 Gross! Gross! Gross!  And if they don't think that, then what was the point of putting up those named pillows in the first place?  I'm sorry, but that is incredibly insensitive, and I hope that Yash gives Prateek a good bawling out.

In the precap it looked to me like Yash was holding one of those pillows.  I'm really hoping that Yash tells Prateek something along the lines of "Aartiji is not Arpita, and never will be.  She can never take my Arpita's place."  That way at least Aarti will have some concrete proof of Yash's real feelings that she can start to ponder, instead of all these misunderstandings and bad advice she's been getting from Mansi.  They are in the same room, so if the CVs have her not hearing the conversation then😑!

For the rest of the episode I am only going to talk about two characters, Vidhi and Gayatri.  Today I was actually disappointed with Vidhi and impressed with Gayatri.  (I'm sure this will change, as I don't think Gayatri is going to change her colors completely, and Vidhi still seems to be a kind person).

So, Vidhi disappointed me because as a responsible bahu and just woman, why did she need her MIL to tell her to talk to Aarti about Ansh?  Can't she figure out on her own that maybe Aarti needs some reasurance from the rest of the family that they will help look after Ansh?  That Aarti doesn't need to do everything alone?  I know that Gayatri's reasoning was that she didn't like how Aarti was caring more for Ansh's comfort that completing her rasm duties, but I feel that Vidhi at least should have been considering how she might help Aarti out in the situation.  To be honest, I really feel sorry for Pankaj, because Vidhi seems to be turning out to be someone who only puts her children ahead of household responsibilities.  Other than her kids, and maybe Gayatri, it does not seem like she gives much thought to what others are thinking and feeling and may need from her.  Vidhi, you better work on this flaw or you will run into big problems in your relationships later.

Gayatri, please don't revert back to your old ways!  (Even though I'm sure that you will, please stay this way.)  I really don't care what it is that you want or expect from Aarti, but the way you spoke to her is how you should always speak with her.  There is no need to treat her like a servant that you want to crush under your feet.  I'm also glad that you pointed out to Aarti that it is not just Ansh that she needs to be concerned about, but Yash and his daughters also.  This is something that Aarti knows she is supposed to do, but she does not really want to put any effort into doing so, especially when Yash is involved.  I know Aarti's circumstances and feelings, but I, and I think Gayatri, want her to start making a conscious effort to fulfill her new responsibilities without having to be prompted by someone else.  If she would even have some thoughts to herself about these things instead of just worry about how to handle her husband's "perverted advances" I will be happy.
Edited by laxmi2010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
OMG OMG OMG

Aarti falls on top of Yash after tripping because of the carpet 😲😲😲😲😲

😳😳😳😳😳
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yash closes the door of the room and Aarti thinks "hadh hoti hai besharmi ki"πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG

Someone outside the room plays the song "Bheege hoonth tere ..pyaasa dil mera"

And now Yash on top of Aarti ...her mangalsutra is stuck with his sherwani and both r rolling and song is full on

Oh mannn its hott 🀒🀒🀒
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Jyo...  I think they will keep Ansh a brat for a while..

But I truly am getting irritated by his behavior and Aarti telling him Ansh we cannot do like that...  why in the world you do not teach him "NOT TO DO like that instead of telling him every time the same thing...  and also telling all that Ansh will not listen... So now everyone shold accomodate Ansh and his bad behavior????

Anyways they are trying to portray that Ansh is such a brat because he did not have the discipline of a father..

another point Yash is not going to discipline Ansh too soon until he feels that Aartiji would not mind as he needs help with his daughters too..

I think it will be Aarti who will try to ease his worries about his daughters as she is the one who has always  taken the lead in those emotional area..

If Aarti is so perceptive to understand his inner turmoil about his deceased wife's handprint on the wall than why in the world she still thinks that Yash is after the physical relationship..

I think the reason is not only Mansi but her own personal experience in her previous marriage...  She thought it was love but her husband walked away from her and in actuality used her...  So she only got the fake love of Prashant and he only expressed his love for her in the physical relationship.  For him It did not go deeper than that... It did not reach his heart to make an eternal bond.. 

So in the shadow of her unsuccessful marriage she unconsciousily readily agrees with Mansi in spite of Shobha's repeated assurance of Yash being a gentleman.

So though in her mind it gets registered about Yash but she just shakes it off and starts thinking that this is another male who want to use her too...

Angake... yes Yash needs to snap and put the matters right but it will take time...  Yash is not going to do that knowing Aartiji has lots of misconception about him..

Now I am getting irritated at Aarti too.. 

But needs to see today's episode and will comment later

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
precap - Yash scolding Prateek for all the decoration in the room saying "tum achche se jaante ho maine yeh shaadi ke liye haan kyun kaha..." and aarti is listening...but again PV always has misleading precaps so dunno if she is really listening or not
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH my so SR is full on...my serial experience kills me! πŸ€£
jyoti06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

BOth on top of each other without CON ,.,,,what more can we ask for πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

No Geets not yet you are right with your experience...  this just a role before the SR comes after six months... ha ha ha
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The expressions on yash and Arati's face when they hear the song Beege hote tere was like some horror movie bgm being played🀣🀣 πŸ€£