Punar Vivah

10/4:DragonClub:ArYa's Bhege Hoth tere:Hotpics P15

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
My take on yesterday's Ansh's behaviour and first AarYa interaction on their wedding night 😳😳

About Ansh ,I feel he is deliverately shown a bit of a brat so that later his superman papa can teach him some manners and discipline πŸ˜›..I remember during haldi ,in one of the SBS segment GC spoke about how Ansh lacks manners and so post marriage his first duty will b to teach him manners πŸ˜†...so I guess thats why yesterday he is deliberately shown to b a brat who is finding it difficult to adjust himself in a new atmosphere ...At the same time I feel Payal and Palak too needs some motherly love to get out of their own set of inhibitions regarding a step-mom 😳...

About AarYa's first interaction ,I feel both should start their interaction from the beginning ..like clear out their first doubt regarding the whole "touching" issue πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...both should make it clear that they married because of kids ...I know its obvious and they too know the reason behind this marriage but still the doubt is there in Aarti's head thanks to Mansi and so it needs to b cleared only with words directly spoken to each other with their own mouth ..Once this whole doubt is sorted out ,then Aarti can make attempts to tell him the truth about her divorcee status but I feel it will b a a bit too much for a first time interaction  and so mayb Aarti should avoid telling him this truth on first wedding night itself and wait for the right time once both gets to know each other and start interacting as friends 😳...Overall I want their first interaction to b all positive where both at least gets to know a bit about each other's nature and decide to become good friends mayb πŸ˜³

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

Fantastic episode right from start to end and last 10 minutes were absolute killer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ..Today the pace of the Episode too was perfect with no real zoom-in or zoom-outs ...so no complaints at all πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...

Post-Marriage Rituals and Symbolisms...

Ok the whole ring game dint hv much meaning for me since it was a kids play in AarYa's case where Palak finds the ring but Ansh does cheating and gets it ...So I guess the whole game holds no importance from AarYa's POV πŸ€”...What I loved there was Yash's faint smile 😳...Aarti was getting a bit embarassed and nervous because of Ansh's cranky behaviour and she was thinking all will b irritated because of him but the moment she looks at Yash and sees his calm expression towards Ansh ,she breathes a sigh of relief 😳😳...

Another ritual of opening the knot holds a good symbolism for AarYa the way Yash grabs Aarti's hand by force to quickly open the knot since he was in a hurry to finish off the rituals while Aarti again misunderstands him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ;It indicates that in future Yash is going to b really possessive and passionate towards Aarti while showing his love for her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ and Aarti too will reciprocate his pull the way she reciprocated it today 😳😳...Whereas in PraDi case its the opposite with Paridi super fast in opening Pratik's knot while Pratik  taking all the time in the world to open it which indicates Paridi is going to b the faster one in their love life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..

Last but not the least I loved the way Yash so gracefully carried Aarti in his arms till the bedroom 😳😳 ;While Aarti all the way to the bedroom only had negative thoughts about Yash thanks to that Mansi 😑 ,Yash was hving clear intentions all the way he was carrying her 😳😳 ;Yash just wanted everything to finish off quickly so that he can sort out all issues with Aarti in the room while Aarti feels Yash is getting despo to fulfill his lust πŸ˜†...

Today Gayatri is right 😊

I will hv to support Gayatri today when she reminded Aarti that along with Ansh ,she has some responsibilities towards her husband and Payal-Palak as well which she should remember and try to fulfill it properly at least in front of outside people πŸ‘πŸΌ.. This is so true to b honest because Aarti's entire concentration was on Ansh today which was a bit unfair 😊 ;I m not blaming Aarti here since for a girl who just got married again and came in a complete new atmoshpere ,its difficult to adjust herself making sure Ansh too is comfortable and so Aarti was finding it difficult to do the balancing act here but I feel slowly she will get used to it and will learn how to balance all her duties 😳😳

What I liked here was Gayatri does not create a scene about it in front of outsiders ,but tell all this to Aarti in private πŸ‘πŸ‘..This proves Gayatri is not a evil Sasuma ...she just acts plain stupid sometimes but she does hv a heart and she looked quite happy when Yash carried Aarti in his arms

Last AarYa Scene :The grt Fall πŸ˜›

What I loved about the whole scene of Aarti falling on Yash and then Yash on top of Aarti was that even though the scene was suppose to b all intense but there was a funny element added to the whole scene with that bheege honth tere song suddenly played outside which was obviously his little brother Pratik's brainwave πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ...

Gurmeet and Kratika's expression once they hear that song playing was absolutely hilarious and spot on the way both shows extreme fear as if they hv seen some bhoot suddenly πŸ˜† as well as the whole sexual tension which was so evident when both were struggling to get rid of that stuck mangalsutra but it was just not happening as both their hands were literally shivering out of sheer sexual tention combined with fear and guilt  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...execution and camera was top notch in the whole scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...

Mangalsutra getting stuck up with Yash's sherwani was symbolic and just indicates the soulmate connection between both which is going to last long 😳😳 ...

Also Aarti thought Yash will b taking advantage of her and was all set to show her jhansi side to him πŸ˜† but it got backfired on her only when she ended up falling on Yash πŸ˜‰ which was destiny's way of telling her that such incidents can happen accidentally and not necessary that your partner's intention is bad 😳 ..so whatever Aarti is thinking of Yash because of past incidents was not right as those too were similar accidents like the bed falling accident which happened today from Aarti's side  and whether Aarti confesses it or not but Yash's touch did send shivers down her spine which was so very evident in her restless expressions and that heavy breathing  😳😳😳😳...

Overall fantastic episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Suhaagraat hai..❀️.godh mein uthaa rahaaa hoon tujhe...☺️

Darr rahi hai tu karke yaad Maansi ki baaton ko πŸ˜³

πŸ‘Thousand times better than what I had actually expected.πŸ‘

I'll regard this particular episode as a 'magnum opus'⭐️ . In every sense it was power-packedπŸ‘ , be it dialogues,screenplay,direction or execution.πŸ‘

Wow!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I didn't detest Gayatri to THAT extent today. 😳One could expect her to believe that the second-wife of her son would submit herself to her husband. Infact I liked her today. Her dialogues were cogent & brilliantly written.πŸ‘

One big grudge! AarYa didn't really play that ring-game . Down in the dumps! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Ansh is so going to be the dominant sibling & Im loving' it πŸ˜ƒ Second rasam..Oh she gave him a scratch & he a cold shoulder πŸ˜† But does it imply she'll give him pain in the beginning or at Prashanth's time?

Ohh that little sight of post-wedding foreplay!☺️ 'PraDhi' ! It was cute but bit flagrant. Shocking! Gayatri digested all calmly. πŸ˜³

Im upset that even Prateek called her Arpita.πŸ˜• Pitiful. This would kill an aspiring tigress. 😑But I think this is being deliberately. πŸ€”Yash would help , Maybe.😳

Coming to the highlight. AarYa & uncanny romance.πŸ˜†

(I need to watch it again , I had my head bowed down throughout the last part)☺️

Such an amorously beautiful decoration , such a strikingly- statuesque hunk , poor Aarti! How did you resist? ☺️

P.S. Why did she recall that Mall-incident? Doesnt she know he actually saved her from falling in the pit-hole?😑

Symbolism :⭐️

AarYa are tied together with a sacred streak & no matter how much do they wish to fall apart they'll be brought together. I have also read that mangalsutra stuck-with Husband's cloth has a positive 'romantic' significance!

My second favorite episode after the mall's one ! Picturesque! πŸ‘

Precap  : Finally! Im dying to see her guilt-striken expressions. I expect her to shed many tears 😳

Im so in love with this PH! I don't watch DABH or MLTAK regularly but whenever I do , I find them appealing too especially MLTAK. I love their innovative ideas & courage to go beyond peripheries. Watching rom-com moments when you hardly expect them! Ah! What a feeling.

Bheege honth tere'.😍

Edited by shubhika124 - 12 years ago
Abiie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved the episode yestrday..
from the direction .. to the camera work... to the execution...
brillliant...

I juz couldnt stop laughing in the last 10 mins...
brilliant expressions by GC n KS...
Edited by Abiie - 12 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YES! Today will be the day! I have my fingers crossed! If not than I have no chance left of regaining my marbles.Edited by Gurtiluv - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AngelDark

Precap mein ab tak apney dheyka...πŸ˜†

Waiting to see this scene unfold.

Ansh is too good. I love that he is a Dennis the menace to Gayatri's  Mr George Wilson. I hope one day she will be proud to have a grandson who is a good sport. Another child might have started shouting "She is cheating, cheating!" inconsolably that instant at Yash's child. He also has the presence of mind to say that his grandmother is cheating.

I am saying that Ansh will be a good foil to his grandmother. He is a small child and bratty so what. I hope when he grows up he don't lose this quality in him. That is to speak up when foul play is found.

They should have made Ansh go to bed by now and let him sleep rather than drag him through all these ceremonies.

There seemed so much antagonism in Yash when he carried Arti to their room. Her fears of what Mansi warned her was right in coming to her mind at that moment, I felt. So Mansi is an extension of her fears a character that is there to give voice to these thoughts of her. Wish the CV's will give a storyline for Mansi.

Blame it on the carpet! Arti falling on Yash towards the bed was the highlight of the episode, for me. He must be thinking what this woman is doing jumping on me already. From now on they will get entangled in more situations like this. Even before they got married things like this have happened. Thank god ! It was not Yash falling on Arti. The woman had the upper hand here. I need to go watch this in slow mo now!

Also they need to clear the tense air between them. It is going on too long I feel.

That's all from me.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MY take on SR!!!

Suhaag Raat in Punar Vivah, not so soon audience! Hello, this is indian television, it might take upto six months...love the hype these news channels build up, lekin my serial experience tells me no SR for while...hahahahaha! I think I watch too much TV!

Not sure Aarti might sleep with a Hockey stick too!

ARYA KA GREAT FALL!

Had to post...I love this song!  Yah its a bit errotic for Indian Standard, then again its Emraan Hansmi!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9GVvT-z7ew[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jyo, I know I am being a spoilt sport here but I doubt if their first interaction is going to be all that positive no matter how desperately I want it to be. 

Usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays are episodes that are high in emotional atyaachar quotient. πŸ˜‘

I think either Aarti or Yash is going to blow the fuse either today or tomorrow. If I had to bet, it would be on Yash. He is a person who does things if he knows it has to be done and there is no other go. Yet, yesterday when he told Gayatri that he wants to go to his room, I felt he has had enough with all these rasams and with putting on a brave face for his family. Looks like he has reached his breaking point. All he needs is an accusing Aarti to set him off. πŸ˜­  And when people who are generally calm get angry, everyone around them better run for their dear life.  I hope it doesn't turn out that way though. Keeping my fingers crossed.πŸ˜ƒ
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will discuss the fun part of the episode as it comes because I know it will be much more fun that way! 😳

But I am kind of bleh so going to do a shorter take and what I really want to talk about is Gayatri. I have to say I sympathised with her totally today. While I do understand Aarti's apprehensions, the fact that she brought Ansh with her means that she should trust these people when they come to help her. She is seriously acting a little bit like she is the only person who has ever been a mother.

And I am not saying I fault this, I completely sympathise with her as well, but what I am trying to say is that Gayatri is not a bad person nor does she want to be cruel to Aarti. She just wants things her way, or rather the Scindia way so that she won't get the brunt of her husband's ire. The more we see of her, the more I am liking her character. Today she was kind but firm with Aarti, she called her beta and bahu rather than Arpita and that edge was gone in her voice, and I couldn't help but think that that is actually how Aarti needs to be with Ansh. So I think just as much as Aarti has to learn from Yash and vice versa, there is a lot that Aarti can learn from the Scindias, especially Gayatri (when she is not trying too hard to be a fire-breathing dragon, that is). I also got the feeling that Gayatri only shows her "macho-saas" side in front of others, especially her husband. Now that she is back on her turf, she is much gentler.

On the other hand, Prateek really disappointed me today. He called Aarti Arpita too? More and more I am realising how much he fails to understand the gravity of Yash's and now Aarti's situation. His intentions are never wrong but he seriously lacks maturity and patience. He does have the intuition to see how perfect Aarti would be for Yash, but does not have the patience to wait for it to actually happen naturally. He wants a quick-fix solution and so the tactless act at the wedding and the tasteless preparations for his brother's SR today. The rest of the family seems to be burdened by some guilt, but what is Prateek's deal? Why does he need Yash to be happy so badly and urgently? I think it is because he has this urgent need for everything to be A-Ok. He can't stand conflict and pain and will go out of his way to take it away, even if it means rushing something that should be waited for patiently. It will be interesting in this context to see how he deals with the conflicts he will inevitably have with Paridhi. In fact his habit of avoiding conflict may just be what rankles her most!

Aww AarYa! I guess this just goes to show that they can overthink it and try to say a million things but in the end all fate has in store is for them to get inevitably stuck in each others' arms. ☺️
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
ummm finally m done watching the episode...
Gosh it tuk me sooo much of time to get the video on net...
but finally I found it... 😳

okay...
honestly... Aarti's behaviour was kinda irritating and annoying for me throughout the episode... πŸ€”

1st tradition
Gayatri tried to cheat... but if she was smart.. Ansh was smarter... πŸ˜‰
hehehhe... I loved how Ansh also played with Payal n won... 😳
but then I felt he was tooo rude to Gayatri..
n honestly.. I'm getting irritated by the fact that Aarti can't handle her own kid... I mean she bows down to all tantrums of him n isn't able to make him shut up for his wrongs... n honestly... that's pretty irritating for me...
I loved how Yash looked at Aarti n Ansh when Aarti was scolding Ansh n telling him that he'd be beaten if he behaves like that.. What I felt was... Yash thought that Aarti is trying to manage Ansh but she is somewhere not able to to... so I feel probably... he might take a step forward to manage Ansh... 😳

den bout the 2nd tradition...
umm ... again Aarti's behaviour kinda irritated me.. I mean though Ansh was sleepin n even if his sleep is light that doesn't mean .. she wouldn't put him off to bed n keep him in her arms.. I mean I understand wateva her motherly love is... but then... she has to see other things too... the constant portayal of Aarti over worried for Ansh kinda scares me if she will actually give proper care n love to Yash's kids because she doesn't seem to think of any one of anything apart from Ansh... I so felt irritated when Vidhi asked him to give Ansh to her n she was like he'll fall down... what the hell.. Vidhi was right... if she has had small kids... she knows how to handle them... I understand that after Prashant left.. Ansh has been Aarti's only sahara n ol.. but then I feel that is why Ansh came out to be a brat because Aarti bows down to him everytime..

then... Prateik addressing Aarti as Arpita bhabhi really shocked me... after Vidhi... even he's going on the same lines.. I don't understand whats wrong with them... couldn't he have just called her BHABHI... I mean they do know n understand how irritating it must be to let go of your identity... I don't understand why they are being so insensitive towards her... I want to see Yash taking a stand for Aarti in this matter.. really... because letting go of your own identity is not at all acceptable...

okay... then Aarti's expressions when took her hand to open the thread was very irrelevant to me.. I mean isn't it obvious..if she's not taking her hand out .. Yash would hold it.. because the tradition has to get over... uff.. I don't understand why Aart thinks in a single direction... she can't look beyond her assumptions... 😑

I found Prateik n Paridhi very cute... how Prateik was romancing wid Paridhi in front of everyone... 😳

okay.. honestly.. I didn't find Gayatri wrong in any way today... and also she was very calm n composed with Aarti.. I agree with her... that now that she is married... she needs to understand her responsibility towards Yash, his family n his daughters... if she keeps running behind Ansh all the time.. how will she ever take care of Payal n Palak n Yash's family... Gayatri was absolutely right today n I didnt find her rude at all... she was trying to make Aarti understand her responsibilities n the few basics that they obviously expect from her...

then d 3rd tradition
I loved the tradition... πŸ˜† thought honestly it wud be sooo embarrassing... hehhehe... but I loved it...
I loved the way Gayatri asked Yash to fulfill the last tradition... her voice was full of motherly love and care..
I loved the way Yash carried Aarti all along looking absolutely straight... πŸ˜† he didn't change his expressions even for a second... πŸ˜† but then Aarti was thinking all the stupid wrong things bout Yash... uff... I hated how she thought about that mall scene... for God sake.. she thought of everyhting but didn't realise that he saved her from falling into the pit... urgghh... πŸ˜‘ that makes me really frustrated and angry on her...

about Aarti's reaction in the room
when Yash went to close the door when the relatives closed from outside... Aarti took him one step ahead in her pervert thinking mind.. uff.. what the hell is wrong with her... of course.. isn't it obvious that the door has to be closed... or she wants to disclose that she n Yash don't even talk n make a big blunder in the Sindhiya house.. I really don't understand Aarti's way of thinking... she wants to talk to Yash about why she married n all... does she want to talk about that with the door open so that everybody hears... urgghhh... what a stupidity man... really... it's totally Aarti's prob.. her mind doesn't work beyond a certain level... 😑

urgghhh... she thought all wrong about Yash seeing the decoration of the room... duh... is she a kid... doesn't she know that all the people in the house are expecting them to be a proper husband n wife... y ywould Yash do the decoration... doesn't she know that's how the room is decorated on an SR... duhh... its juz between her n Yash that they don't even talk.. she's well aware that the others don't know that they havent even talked.. she's behaving as if she's a kid that what is told to her by her so-called teacher is only right n there's supposed to be nothing beyond that... 😑

the last section
yipppeee... m glad that Aarti fell on Yash... shouldn't she realise now that accidents do happen... duh... n it might not be Yash's deliberate attempt to get close to her...
I absolutely loved GC's n Kratika's expressions when Aarti fell on Yash... the tension , hesitation n fear in their eyes... their heavy breathing absolutely showing the sexual tension... I loved how the direction and the camera work was done at that scene... PERFECT...!!!!! how the camera focused on their eyes n the movement of each muscle on their face...
BRILLIANTLY SHOT N ENACTED by the actors...

okay.. I agree... the entangled mangalsutra definitely signifies their bound fate n relation n the way they weren't able to disentangle it showed that how much ever they try they cannot deny the longevity and purity of their relationship.. 

n the last scene was absolutely hillarious...
BHEEGE HONTH TERE...
the CVs tuk away my heart with that...
n GC's n Kratika's expressions wer bingo at that... πŸ˜†
I loved how instantly the already existing sexual tension n hesitaiton between them shot up instantly... n dey desperately tried to disentagle the mangalsutra and get away...
absolutely brillaintly executed scene...

about the precap
okay... m pretty sure that Aarti is gonna hear Yash n Prateik's talk.. but m not sure if she'll take the lesson from it...
as much as I have understood Aarti's character... it's not like she isn't shown enough evidence to prove something but her problem is .. she doesn't want to catch those evidence n get over her assumption n start thinking beyond it.. she's just stuck with her misconceptions n doesn't seem to look beyond it...

about the whole episode... I loved the direction.. script.. camera work n execution of the whole episode...
n probably in the next 2-3 episodes I would really want the CVs to get over this misunderstanding and show the concept - ZINDAGI MILEGI DOBARA..!!!!

please do share your views on my analysis... 😳
Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hope my heart will go "Dil garden, garden hogayi!"

Okay okay I will stop now . Will not expect too much from epi!

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago