Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
shes amazing and barun compliments her the best 
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am alays love her..Only for her I hv started to watch IPK...she is perfect and makes any show watchable wid any costar...😊
appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is amazing... Kushi is so much bubbly coz of sanaya. wow, cudnt stop laughing today...
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah today she was at her pinnacle. She was always a very good actress but OMG today was something else. ARSHI ROCKS👏
deepterence thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Sanaya...ur the best...actually i'm much like u..grrr..not the appearance..i'm not beautiful like u..but..ur antics..keep me alive..ur smile make my day...and i do the same antics..just to irritate my hubby..god i luv u kushi...grt going..aise hiii..thang karthe raho...

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yesss sanaya was at her best but dats hw she is in every single frame...hats off to her...n plzzz plzzz dont feel bad for her coz she aint gettin ny credit,coz true fans like us,who love her from the bottom of our hearts that's enuf,n u know wen u say such things like her not getting credit n all,the anti ones think we r jealous(wich we arent seriously),so lets just love her work alws n lets credit her in our own special ways...
samsungtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder why she did not get bollywood offers LOL.. There are so many actresses in Bollywood who cannot act, neither can they speak hindi..

So many non Indians get such meaty roles in Bollywood.. 

She is perfect for any role.. has looks, acting skills, can do anything from comedy, romance to intense emotional scenes.. 

God such a talent did not get film offers.. I think bollywood ppl go behind actors who can do " anything" ... to get roles.. 

But we are lucky that she is in IPKKND>>..

I wish and pray that she reaches new heights of success.. 

jnsv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for creating dis post rima. seriously dis girl rocking d telly word...BOW DOWN TO YOU SANAYA FOR UR SPLENDID PERFORMANCE👏 👏
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran45

She is sooo cute i never liked any actress in telly or bolly bt ths girl makes me her fan by her acting
n tody her dance i just love it
her all expressions she is superb

me too. only sanaya has made me such a huge fan of a telly star
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: samsungtv

I wonder why she did not get bollywood offers LOL.. There are so many actresses in Bollywood who cannot act, neither can they speak hindi..

So many non Indians get such meaty roles in Bollywood.. 

She is perfect for any role.. has looks, acting skills, can do anything from comedy, romance to intense emotional scenes.. 

God such a talent did not get film offers.. I think bollywood ppl go behind actors who can do " anything" ... to get roles.. 

But we are lucky that she is in IPKKND>>..

I wish and pray that she reaches new heights of success.. 

if u hear her BBC interview she says she does not want to do films