Posted: 12 years ago
Words can not describe this amazing talent. All I can do is 👏 👏 👏 👏
Originally posted by nottie

yesss sanaya was at her best but dats hw she is in every single frame...hats off to her...n plzzz plzzz dont feel bad for her coz she aint gettin ny credit,coz true fans like us,who love her from the bottom of our hearts that's enuf,n u know wen u say such things like her not getting credit n all,the anti ones think we r jealous(wich we arent seriously),so lets just love her work alws n lets credit her in our own special ways...
Exactly I Love Sanaya's acting more than Barun...and I watch IPKKND for their on screen chemistry...but I agree with you 100% she doesnt need to written how good she was in acting ...bottom line is she is good and if others wont give her credit doesnt mean she is not good...if you are good no body can take that away from you...you go girl always will appreciate and love you Sanaya
Originally posted by jalkukdi1

Exactly I Love Sanaya's acting more than Barun...and I watch IPKKND for their on screen chemistry...but I agree with you 100% she doesnt need to written how good she was in acting ...bottom line is she is good and if others wont give her credit doesnt mean she is not good...if you are good no body can take that away from you...you go girl always will appreciate and love you Sanaya
yes she is incredible on her own
We all praise her so much but why is she always behind in ranking and votes??  Maybe it's easy to praise than do the actual work to increase ranking. Probably this is reason why she never wins any personal award😭
Originally posted by pashna

We all praise her so much but why is she always behind in ranking and votes??  Maybe it's easy to praise than do the actual work to increase ranking. Probably this is reason why she never wins any personal award😭
hm that is a point we need t take more seriously and so something.
Originally posted by Sevpuri

So are you gals sad cause Barun's rank increased ? But it seems Sanaya feels happy seeing Barun at the top..Atleast its better than some other show actor becoming no.1..
Hmm Barun also isnt get that much credit just cause he was being angry and disnt get  to do comedy..But he was just perfect with the expressions ...Today both were good.
y is it always a comparison. who said anything about barun. this post is to applaud sanaya. i for one believe both are the life of this show. we just said sanaya deserves as much attention and accolades. in fact i did not say that in my post. many said it and i agree
Originally posted by Sevpuri

So are you gals sad cause Barun's rank increased ? But it seems Sanaya feels happy seeing Barun at the top..Atleast its better than some other show actor becoming no.1..
Hmm Barun also isnt get that much credit just cause he was being angry and disnt get  to do comedy..But he was just perfect with the expressions ...Today both were good.

We r also the ones who helped barun get to no1 not just u.we voted for him to win awards. My problem is when we all vote barun sanaya equally then how come sanaya never wins any award or falls behind in ranking?? What about drashti still being no 3 and sanaya no 4??
Originally posted by rima

y is it always a comparison. who said anything about barun. this post is to applaud sanaya. i for one believe both are the life of this show. we just said sanaya deserves as much attention and accolades. in fact i did not say that in my post. many said it and i agree

@rima c wat m talking abt???we dont hv da freedom to even feel upset abt sanaya coz its alws ends up wid such comments...
Originally posted by nottie

@rima c wat m talking abt???we dont hv da freedom to even feel upset abt sanaya coz its alws ends up wid such comments...
sigh. i agree. but let's continue to comment for sanaa's sake. she deserves it. that does not mean barun doesn't. god. this forum is complicated.
Loved loved loved Sanaya! I love the random dances she does 🤣
what an amazing actress! She really doesn't get the credit she deserves :(