Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Mais-

I am wondering what did UV do for the whole night. He must've brushed his teeth at least 5-8 times and used the mouth-freshener as well before sterilizing his teeth 🤣🤣

OOoh! That party! Keep my name on the top of the list 😉

J is super-despo yaar...she has crossed so many lines of desponess and stooped so low...her expression with just a kiss was totally ewww! 🤢

imagine if had intercoarse...OMG...that would be a global disaster...to be honest her expressions show how much of a baby she is...and remember she once said to M that you people cannot control your hormones...LOL...look whose talking now and whose giving dirty, despo type expression...seriously can't get enough of this Jay girl...
alissa345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahi0809

You are so right... Uday must've had to do so many things to get the awful taste disappear from his mouth. She made a kiss look much much more!... and what was the need to lie down on the bed for an effin kiss?...SR toh nahi tha...

Such is such a despo. Ruining the name of women by her indecency.

exactly point...just a kiss...OMG...someone please shoot me...oh wait why me shoot her...lol...
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nonsequitur

Well,  I am sure Uday really enjoyed making out with Jay because if he wasn't attracted to Jay he would have found another way to get the MMS clip from her mobile.

Uday could've made out with her anytime he wanted to... cause Jay has always been throwing herself at him. So I do believe he did it to get the clip otherwise if he was attracted, he wouldn't have waited up till now. With the level of Jay's desperation he would've had his way with her months ago!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hmmm...UV knows that the only way to get that clip outta J is to give her something in return. He's a master at acting so he acted like he had given up and made J so lost in the moment that for once she couldn't suspected anything. Saanp bhi mar gaya, lathi bhi nahin tooti.
Riha-Ane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thejazzgal

thanks for this but...

kiss??

nooo!!!!!!!!! 

i dont even want a kiss !!

ya for me thats too much as well...
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Gud it wax just a kill m relievd n0w:s
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Dear...

Lagey hathon - ask abt Priyash too and abt who is the hero off this show? Lol.

Okay guys - kuch raho - no baby in 10 mnths,.
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks and eww a kiss i hate J!
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
even if it was kiss it was implied as more and i am sure in future J might try to frame him in something and Manyata wil be her witness...uday may be innocent but Manyata did hear him telling J he wanted to kiss her...so i dont trust the CVs at all
Hudaak thumbnail
yipee thnk 4 ur confirmation!!