Epi ko maaro goli... - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
aab ye mama mami ki chinta karna choro aur naksh ki  last year smp ke baare mein socho๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Aish-Naksh

may be kal phir hmain smp dekhne ko miley, akshi tensed ho gi n then...'blush'
ok, last wala bye

๐Ÿ˜† aish tum dream karte raho hume hope milta hain tumhare dreams se but we knw in reality it wont happen
Originally posted by pree4ru

12th april ka morning scene na ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ naitik ke unbuttoned shrits โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ณ I didn't even expect ki hume waise scene kabhi dekhne mil sakta hai๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by _Mariam_

๐Ÿ˜† aish tum dream karte raho hume hope milta hain tumhare dreams se but we knw in reality it wont happen
exactly and that to after such khatrnak precap and moreover precap scene ke pehle bhi no ways ab dono family ko console karne ke bare mein sochenge ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by rasmi24

๐Ÿ˜ณ I didn't even expect ki hume waise scene kabhi dekhne mil sakta hai๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

i loved the morning scene of 12th april BlushingBlushing exp the night scene and when g3 comes to knock on there door and hears them talking and laughing ๐Ÿ˜†

i loved the morning scene of 12th april โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ exp the night scene and when g3 comes to knock on there door and hears them talking and laughing ๐Ÿ˜†
laad govener that was 12th oct not 12th april 1st smp happend on 12th oct ๐Ÿ˜‰

i loved the morning scene of 12th april โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ exp the night scene and when g3 comes to knock on there door and hears them talking and laughing ๐Ÿ˜†
ya gy3 ke expressions dekhne lyak the๐Ÿ˜† 
Hina ki AT mein chale๐Ÿ˜‰ we can dicuss SMP there๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
forget about naksh giving away duggu guys coz we know that'll never happen... now u guys tell me wat Naksh did after their dance..??? ๐Ÿ˜• did SMP happen??? ๐Ÿ˜• hope not i want to see big first SMP after duggu's arival ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by pree4ru

laad govener that was 12th oct not 12th april 1st smp happend on 12th oct ๐Ÿ˜‰

i meant to say 12th oct that g3 scene was from first smp na i loved that scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ