Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering the same thing! It annoys me to no end that there is no continuation from the previous episodes. There are so many times the CV's will start a new track, leave it incomplete, then start another new track with no reference to the previous track! 

I always feel like - Khushi, why the hell do you give in so easily?! Torture the guy a little..don't act immature and make him think you're a fool. Make fun of Gopi vhau but don't freakin' dedicate an entire episode to her! There's much more depth to Khushi's character than that of Gopi Vhau! Maybe in the next episode Khushi will forget all about her tiffin service or the tutoring of the little kids and all her attention will be on the new entry - Bubbly. I have no words to describe the utter confusion and chaos!

The IPL ratings issue must really be affecting them 'cos all I see in the days to come are more filler episodes.

P.S. What is up with that notebook of hers?! lol first she makes a decision to completely ignore him and then she returns to her notebook to find more childish ways to irritate him. Heights of inconsistency! 
Edited by hindu4lyf - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prathikri

🤗 ðŸ¤— 

Hey we ve got to invite salma also .. i am sure even she must be pissed 

Send her a pm and to asumi too - she was missing because she was out for a wedding but she is back now! I am sure we all will have a blast here after being pissed! :D

ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Anna--

@crazyidiot : Nice user name :))

U must be talking about the analysis that happens in REDUX! Trust me I am an analyst of the episode there and I can guarantee - we are all gonna be super pissed with the way the story is progressing! I would be surprised if sathya - doodhs come up with a hidden meaning and I truly cannot wait for them to post because I cannot do ana analysis today! The story line is crap as of now and many may enjoy the illogical track - but I am sure people like us always wanted to see intense passionate love story not tom and jerry! And belive me tom and jerry is also logical! :D

Crazy- My Pet name courteousy my hubby and Idiot his pet name

It not only this website also Myeduniya. People analyze each and everyline and there double meaning, I am pretty sure our CV are not thinking that much. If they were then we would not have so much inconsistency and so many bloopers... Now I would still have little trust if LM would have been around.

This show offered so much more until Jan, even there some dragging phase in Nov and dec but not this bad.  I liked when Khusi gave him silent treatment... that showed some maturity and now back to stupidity...

Earlier ASR was mean, shrewd and Ruthless, but never inhuman... Now he is almost DEMON!
After they show he has fallen in love with Khusi, what the hell???/

I like intense and passion, this kinder garden things ones in while is ok, but now its becoming everday deal. Has she forgotten about all the hint??? What about Shyam?

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prathikri

🤗 ðŸ¤— 

Hey we ve got to invite salma also .. i am sure even she must be pissed 

Anna, Praths...my fellow droolers and anti-feminists...😆😆😆

mera bhi hugs le lo...😆

🤗
🤗
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Anna--

me too and I really do not want to see Khushi and Arnav if there are no meaningful scenes - Bring on Shyam and Arnav - Khushi and Shyam , Akash and Payal - anyone - but not these two together - they just make me irritated now! The story is stagnant - the female lead is a kid - the male lead is the only character who is sane - otherwise the serial is going to pots.

Barun sobti and Sanay both deserves better!

Anna...m dying to see some meaningful shyam-arnav scenes...a nice faceoff wud also do...😆

aakash-payal?????????? eeewww...i dont want to doze off midway Anna...pleeej 😆😆😆
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

Maybe his mother's beautiful, heart touching words above could have made her witness his hidden side...understand y he is like this...a raajkumar from heart n a shaitaan from outside

She could have understood...that beneath ANGER is HURT...and beneath hurt is LOVE !! but all this i guess will never happen in the show !

could u plz explain this? i mean he is like that since he is a child, so how can hurt be behind all this? 😕 no offence, just dont get it?
Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phew! Good to know that there are others who are hating what the writers have done to characters. Khushi is so annoying with her OTT antics and dance. And Arnav, he has been reduced to just standing around looking helpless. Only character that has gotten improvement in her character arc lately is Laxmi.

I also feel sorry for ASR. His whole life revolves around his family and Khushi, and what dos he get in return - people having fun at his expense and taking advantage of his generosity. Khushi is supposed to be in love with him since Diwali, but besides her periodic "Inhe meetha mana hai" chant, and today's ruffling of his hair, there has not been any hint of her softer feelings towards him.

She has in fact done more for Shyam: she allows him to manhandle at will, she has saved his ass multiple times by keeping her mouth shut, and has WILLINGLY given him benefit of doubt multiple times?!!!😡

I wish CVs would do filler episodes with side characters instead of this constant character assassination on a daily basis now.😡😡😡

Feels good to have vented out! Thanks for this thread!!!!!
Edited by Arnav_Fan - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@crazyidiot - awww... that is so cute!! <3

I know the story has gone for a toss! It was okay till the Mu track - even a bit after that - but since holi - nothing is happening. Shyam can be used to move the story ahead - he knows almost all the realities of Arnav - Khushi marriage. Khushi Arnav hatred can be shown with intensity and passion not OTT drama - frankly there is sooo much scope for this track! I could actually write a track on it myself! 

The silent treatment was an awesome move - but we are back to OTT - why!? We are not kids - we want story and drama - yeh toh god knows what it is! 

There is a pakistani show Humsafar - Garima and Praths do watch it - only 23 episodes - similar track and so welll handled! Beautiful! And I guarantee that you will all fall in love with it! 
In simple words...

**clears her throat**

This track SUX... I HATE IT... No logic, no consistancy, and no magic or charisma... To many forced Rabba Ve's( which sounds like Rub Away to me nowadays), HATE HATE HATE The OTT comedy, Khushi's behavior and Arnav's behavior proves that both r dang Bipolar and have zero brains... I found nothing about Khushi funny today...

In short... IT SUCKED AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
THE EPI WAS DAMN GOOD loved arshi to bits ! but yes i do want tht letter to be shown !

SARUN/ARSHI ROCKS :)