Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

hahahaa...😆 dats like a true droooler...errr..did i say again...😆

Every time i see the word drooler i LMAO ... ðŸ˜†
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: crazyidiot

I know, there is no hidden meaning, but there will be someone who will post a something with HIDDEN MEANING! And I will be rolling off my chair at work...

lately I have been so dejected to see this show... there has been forceful rabbave, forcefull romance and now forcefull Meanings. I have watched this show from day one, do not recollect that I was forced to see meanings.. It was meaningful and you could see that.. Now its bunch of stupidity... And now we are PROMOTING SATHIYA! WOW we have a sathiya writer and he/she is writing crappy story and promoting story.. WAKE CV... LM please come back... GUL KHAn come back from where ever the hell you gone... if you want his show to die.. at least let it die respectfully! Sorry no offense to anyone

dont get me started on tht dhokla show yaa...yuck ! tht promotion sucked big time...n i dont understand...tht show in doing gud in terms of trps...so wht is the need to promote it...

n this show...which these days has no promos...no precap...is not being promoted atall...

why sucha treatment to IPk?????😡
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@crazyidiot : Nice user name :))

U must be talking about the analysis that happens in REDUX! Trust me I am an analyst of the episode there and I can guarantee - we are all gonna be super pissed with the way the story is progressing! I would be surprised if sathya - doodhs come up with a hidden meaning and I truly cannot wait for them to post because I cannot do ana analysis today! The story line is crap as of now and many may enjoy the illogical track - but I am sure people like us always wanted to see intense passionate love story not tom and jerry! And belive me tom and jerry is also logical! :D
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u knows guys nowadays i like mami more than the OTT , her one liners are just too good.  
disagreed sorry own opinion 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

Every time i see the word drooler i LMAO ... ðŸ˜†

Group hug for the *Droolers* gang!! :D
prathikri thumbnail
@ Anna i must say ur analysis along with Doods, Satya & pam are awesome... Me waiting to see what you guys come up with today..  btw i am sure Doods may not do an analysis today coz he must be mighty pissed 
prathikri thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Group hug for the *Droolers* gang!! :D

🤗 ðŸ¤— 

Hey we ve got to invite salma also .. i am sure even she must be pissed 
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jayne

@ bold:
You said it!

However, the reasons for the currently inane track:
1. IPL matches
2. Drag up until 6 months are over...

Now, one might think, going by some of the spoilers, that 6 months will not be as long in TV time as in real life... don't hold your breath.

They are apparently building lots of memories for Arnav's RTR track (road to redemption); yet I would say that this predictable track is meant to be 4 months long or so, since then the RTR track can be about the same.. so confession/consummation by Divaali, where it all began.

Hold on up until then...

We could probably count the numbers of viewers left by then on our fingers!

Jayne

hey Jayne, thnx for replying..😃

ur right yaa...they r purposely doing all this so that his redemption becomes unbearable to watch for us...i can imagine him goin wild with regret n remorse...we already have seen a glimpse of tht wen he misunderstood everything n sat on the road crying his heart out...😭

ur guess is 4 months?????? man tht is too much torture yaa...

@red...true dat ! if they go on like this...they wud be handful of ppl watching...CVs deserve this if atall it happens...
Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

u knows guys nowadays i like mami more than the OTT , her one liners are just too good.  

me too and I really do not want to see Khushi and Arnav if there are no meaningful scenes - Bring on Shyam and Arnav - Khushi and Shyam , Akash and Payal - anyone - but not these two together - they just make me irritated now! The story is stagnant - the female lead is a kid - the male lead is the only character who is sane - otherwise the serial is going to pots.

Barun sobti and Sanay both deserves better!