Where is the DAMN LETTER ?!? x-(

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Enough !!!! Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!

Before i start with my actual rant, a quick note to CVs---> the words "continuation" & "progress" r not in my dictionary anymore...happy?!!!! this is what u wanted right? after weeks n weeks of caamedy, alternating it with some good intense scenes...and throwing rabba ves at us like people throw eggs n tomatoes after a bad show...i finally GIVE UP ! 😔...but still cant stop myself from complaining...why did Khushi had to use such priceless information given by Anjali like that??????? Correct me if m wrong, Anjali told her to "love him"..."spend more time with him so that she knows him better"...?!! just yesterday man...just YESTERDAY in bold capital letters...she understood that shaitaan n rajkumaar r one and same person...now had she utilised this opportunity and made full of it by actually showing him TRUE LOVE and not OTT love...she would have got answers as to why he is sucha dual personality...so diagonally opposite for others...she could have seen the walls built around his heart breaking...he could have opened up with her gradually..but NO !! u had to screw this CVs right??????? heights of publicity...promoting the Dhokla show in such an intense drama?????oops...DID i say intense drama? offlate itz becoming intense comedy !! 🤢i forgot... thnks to the Gajni syndrome...courtesy CVs !!!! Arent u proud of me CVs? ðŸ¤¢

what i would have loved to see which has now become a wishful thought...was had Anjali utilised this opportunity too...n given her Mom's letter which read:

Humari chote ki bahu ke naam,

Waise toh ye kangan hum aapko khud hi pehnane wale hain. Par aapko ek raaz ki baat batani hain, isliye likh rahe hain. Dhyaan rakhiyega and sawdhaan rahiyega...humare chote ki naak pe bohot saara gussa rehta hai...aur dil mein bohot sara pyaar ! Gussa bardaash karna aur pyaar sudh samedh lautana..!!

Maybe his mother's beautiful, heart touching words above could have made her witness his hidden side...understand y he is like this...a raajkumar from heart n a shaitaan from outside

She could have understood...that beneath ANGER is HURT...and beneath hurt is LOVE !! but all this i guess will never happen in the show !

PS: somebody plz throw that annoying lil notebook ! the root cause of everything is that damn book...arrgh !! 😡

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Garima u know how much I am pissed off with today's episode! If the OTT drama would have shown without the convo of Anjali and Khushi - I would still have accepted it! But after Anjali tells to Arnav about Khushi - This is her reaction!? Are you freaking kidding me writers!? What the hell is being done with the show! Yesterday Khushi realized that she knows that the person she knows is a shaitaan and her rajkumar - and instead of wooing him with the info she has got - she uses that for this!?

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada - Grow up!! U are not in a doll marriage - u are Married! If marriage meant so much to u one day that u blew off Arnav Singh Raizada over it - I am sure u can fight for it!

Garima I am just so pissed - even if Arnav's mom's letter comes out - I do not see this girl taking it seriously now! Some time more and I will give up on this show too - not worth my brains and mind and time.
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Garima u know how much I am pissed off with today's episode! If the OTT drama would have shown without the convo of Anjali and Khushi - I would still have accepted it! But after Anjali tells to Arnav about Khushi - This is her reaction!? Are you freaking kidding me writers!? What the hell is being done with the show! Yesterday Khushi realized that she knows that the person she knows is a shaitaan and her rajkumar - and instead of wooing him with the info she has got - she uses that for this!?

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada - Grow up!! U are not in a doll marriage - u are Married! If marriage meant so much to u one day that u blew off Arnav Singh Raizada over it - I am sure u can fight for it!

Garima I am just so pissed - even if Arnav's mom's letter comes out - I do not see this girl taking it seriously now! Some time more and I will give up on this show too - not worth my brains and mind and time.

@bold...true dat Anna...high time it is !!!!!! somebody has to start off working on the hints...n khushi has got enough hints yaa...n utitlising them in this direction is wat pisses me off too...😭

yeah ur right...even if arnav's mom's letter comes out...i see no progress...we were and are stagnant...😡
--Anna-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

@bold...true dat Anna...high time it is !!!!!! somebody has to start off working on the hints...n khushi has got enough hints yaa...n utitlising them in this direction is wat pisses me off too...😭

yeah ur right...even if arnav's mom's letter comes out...i see no progress...we were and are stagnant...😡

I know!! Everyone wants Arnav to use his brains - but what about Khushi!? Arnav has not got any hints after his marriage to Khushi that there is nothing between her and shyam - but Khushi has enough reasons to know that there is a reason - SHE needs to use her brain so that Arnav can then use his brain! Cannot tell you how badly the writers have messed up this track! It is so totally messed up!

-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

I know!! Everyone wants Arnav to use his brains - but what about Khushi!? Arnav has not got any hints after his marriage to Khushi that there is nothing between her and shyam - but Khushi has enough reasons to know that there is a reason - SHE needs to use her brain so that Arnav can then use his brain! Cannot tell you how badly the writers have messed up this track! It is so totally messed up!

Anna...shes bubbly yaar...tooo innocent for anything to understand...i guess we got to buy this reason now...😡 the writers started off with the show soo welll...it was suppose to be intense hate-love story...n now i see it becoming another comedy circus...now my only hope is from dat lil kiddo...hope she sorts out something...man ! this HAS to move forward...itz becoming very frustrating now...
Nia.D thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

Enough !!!! Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!

Before i start with my actual rant, a quick note to CVs---> the words "continuation" & "progress" r not in my dictionary anymore...happy?!!!! this is what u wanted right? after weeks n weeks of caamedy, alternating it with some good intense scenes...and throwing rabba ves at us like people throw eggs n tomatoes after a bad show...i finally GIVE UP ! 😔...but still cant stop myself from complaining...why did Khushi had to use such priceless information given by Anjali like that??????? Correct me if m wrong, Anjali told her to "love him"..."spend more time with him so that she knows him better"...?!! just yesterday man...just YESTERDAY in bold capital letters...she understood that shaitaan n rajkumaar r one and same person...now had she utilised this opportunity and made full of it by actually showing him TRUE LOVE and not OTT love...she would have got answers as to why he is sucha dual personality...so diagonally opposite for others...she could have seen the walls built around his heart breaking...he could have opened up with her gradually..but NO !! u had to screw this CVs right??????? heights of publicity...promoting the Dhokla show in such an intense drama?????oops...DID i say intense drama? offlate itz becoming intense comedy !! 🤢i forgot... thnks to the Gajni syndrome...courtesy CVs !!!! Arent u proud of me CVs? ðŸ¤¢

what i would have loved to see which has now become a wishful thought...was had Anjali utilised this opportunity too...n given her Mom's letter which read:

Humari chote ki bahu ke naam,

Waise toh ye kangan hum aapko khud hi pehnane wale hain. Par aapko ek raaz ki baat batani hain, isliye likh rahe hain. Dhyaan rakhiyega and sawdhaan rahiyega...humare chote ki naak pe bohot saara gussa rehta hai...aur dil mein bohot sara pyaar ! Gussa bardaash karna aur pyaar sudh samedh lautana..!!

Maybe his mother's beautiful, heart touching words above could have made her witness his hidden side...understand y he is like this...a raajkumar from heart n a shaitaan from outside

She could have understood...that beneath ANGER is HURT...and beneath hurt is LOVE !! but all this i guess will never happen in the show !

PS: somebody will throw that annoying lil notebook ! the root cause of everything is that damn book...arrgh !! 😡

I had Arnav's 'what the!!' expression when I saw Khushi transforming into a 'Gopi bahu' clone... Plus, I felt sad for Anjali - the poor thing for once used her brains, and came up with the right message to deliver - and what happens? Khushi misuses such a valuable piece of information!!

Some of her antics were slightly funny, but that's nothing compared to the current state of our forum, where everyone is 'yipppeing' with joy and saying what a great, fun, awesome episode it was!!🤪 damn amusing bunch we've got out here!!

Will reserve the rest of my thoughts for the Redux...

prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Garima & Anna i completely agree with both of you.. My first reaction when i read the the LU was 
W*F ðŸ˜¡

Okay chalo she replaced his wardrobe , but when Anjali tells  her about chote's childhood what does she do ??turns it into comedy.. ðŸ˜•  Is this girl for real  & does she have any feeling for him ??  
Any normal girl would use this opportunity to learn more about her husband
I am sorry to say but this is not the girl ASR fell for.. 

This girl does not deseve him yaar.. i feel so sorry for him.. , he is the only person in the show who loves every one unconditionally ,protects them & lives for them & he gets nothing in return..  none of the bloody Raizada's nor kushi deserve him . Today i really wanted to give him a hug 

you know what i so want her to succeed in her mission & get kicked out... At least i will get to see some meaningful scenes from ASR. 

I have had enough of this OTT comedy

--Anna-- thumbnail
Trust me gari I will give up this show - we need a story - not to see an 18 year old act like an idiot. OTT would have been good if everything in her life would be okay - but here toh everything is wrong and yet she cannot stop with her nonsense. I mean has she actually lost everything!?

My hopes on the girl too - and maybe she will be more matured than khushi 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Arre yaar, pls dont bash the CVs or the episode, let take each day as it comes, and enjoy each episode, pls today I had so much fun
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sea.nymph

I had Arnav's 'what the!!' expression when I saw Khushi transforming into a 'Gopi bahu' clone... Plus, I felt sad for Anjali - the poor thing for once used her brains, and came up with the right message to deliver - and what happens? Khushi misuses such a valuable piece of information!!

Some of her antics were slightly funny, but that's nothing compared to the current state of our forum, where everyone is 'yipppeing' with joy and saying what a great, fun, awesome episode it was!!🤪 damn amusing bunch we've got out here!!

Will reserve the rest of my thoughts for the Redux...

hey there...😃...n i thought probably me n anna were the only ones to didnt enjoy the epi...glad to see we have one more to our company...😊

one of the things have to go wrong...now suddenly Anjali decided to make gud use of her brain...so Khushi decided the other way...😡

ppl around r really enjoying this comedy...actually majority of them...so guess we have to gulp this down...

u write in Sathu's thread?? wooow...will defo read ur thoughts there..😃