Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
u know what i also felt that she knew he was looking at her(after i watched it for like the 5th time...lol)
i just loved the first 2&1/2 mins... :))))

and yeah anjali was supposed to be having some disorder since beginning... they forgot it may be... and i also didn't notice... lol...

liked both the pointers in digging deeper...

and i loved the episode to say the least...
poolovesarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Looovveedd it as always :)
You know i was a little irked when Khushi took Anjali's advice and twisted it to her own advantage...i know she is hurt and wants to irk Arnav and her age doesn't permit her to acknowledge the love that she feels and act matured (what can we expect from someone who thinks raced heart beat by being close to Arnav is acidity :P) but i so long to see her going out of the box for Arnav like she does for everyone else, to make them happy. She bears the creepwa's advances just to keep Anjali happy, married Arnav for Payal, was ready to marry Shyam for her family...so matured, loving and sacrificing but when it comes to Arnav, we see her geting all fiery, always trying to irritate him. not just after marriage but even before...maybe because she is too naive to the passionate love she feels for him! But she indirectly confessed that Beast and Prince is the same, so she does feel the love. I know she is getting back at him for forcing her into this mess but can't control my heart who wishes to see her a little more matured when dealing with Arnav :(
And yes indeed you are right...he is tolerating all this to keep her close to him, side effects of not being able to see her for two days! Even earlier, she made him sleep by pool, joked about his sprained neck, took over his bathroom, called him a cockroach and irritated him to hell by sneezing, wardrobe takeover and what not but never did he stop her...he tolerated everything almost making us feel he likes it. Never restricting her. The only times he was angry was when he saw his Di endangered. One when he saw his Di talking about death with Khushi...they had a huge fight with Khushi getting hurt with the door. And next when he saw her with Shyam! He loves her way too much to let anything else affect his love for her...only thing that can ever bother him is his Di! I love Arnav mainly because of this...he might seem the ohh so ruthless ASR but can you call a man who checks his shoe and towel feeling suspicious of his wife's actions rather than scolding her to death ruthless?!

Well he wore red so that we all die drooling over him. Yep, trust me, that's the reason :)
Edited by poolovesarnav - 12 years ago
chocolate15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today was an awesome episode it made my day it was so funnii lool 
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you all for you lovely comments...
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That last point: "Welcome to hell" is a really good contrast.
Too true.. he said it then and she says it now. Whether the contract marriage is terminated before the 6 months are over remains to be seen but i'm hoping that because this time it's love which is driving them forward and not hate then hopefully this "hell" will turn into "heaven" instead..
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnxs 4 the lovely analysis!
Found the epi a filler but still nyc!
Even i was wondering about anjalis polio:/
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM.
Sweet analysis.
The episode was refreshing one for me with no heavy duty ma'am I dialogues.Even I think the scene where Arnav goes to sleep watching his wife in sleep was the best one.

Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great observation on your part (as usual).

One more thing I observed, and nothing to do with IPKKND, is that Barun and Sanaya have great comic timing, I think after IPKKND, they should act in a comic love story.  With Sanaya's exhuberance and Barun's subtleness, they would make a great comic pair - what say?
Edited by Leafs - 12 years ago
arshi1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great analysis Aquiline 👏 I couldn't stop laughing at Khushi's antics! The one thing that stood out for me throughout the episode was how much these two love each other, whether its stealing glances at one another or eagerly listening to childhood stories. They're perfect for one another!!! And poor Arnav! He knows her nautankis so well that the first thing he did was check his shoes, towel and perfume because Khushi was being so 'loving'  😆

Coming to your point of why he didn't just force her to stop, well looks like our Swami missed her too much over the past few days and would rather put up with all her silly antics instead of the silence.
He can't handle her ignoring him and like always he puts up with her bothering him in these ways. No one- absolutely no one- can get away with doing the things that she does to annoy Arnav, except Khushi of course! It must be love 😍
bubblycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
great analysis. loved d episode..😊